PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Giunta

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271551446

Dedicator wrote: Hoddle10, What form of Kenalog are you speaking of? Injection, cream, pills? Did this work for you personally?

Big John, what Dr are you having perform your PMMA procedure...also, are you going to have the PMMA planted overtop your residual FFT? I\'ve read where a lot of guys are having the FFT removed prior to having the PMMA planted...just curious to know if the FFT Removal is necessary or if guys or just doing it who have deformed shapes from PMMA
ALSO, what type of weights have you used? Is there any Hanger/weight device that can be worn throughout the day...I feel I need to break up the monotony of the extender

I had Kenalog injections into scar tissue. It didn\'l solve my problems, by I did notice some sofetening at it became more pliable. It sounds as if this would be helpful in your case.

I had FFT removed and wouldn\'t recommend it. It\'s caused big problems for me, as when cutting it out the fascia was damaged. Gary Alter wont remove it all for this exact reason. I wish I\'d just left it and had PMMA over the top, which seems to work really well. So to answer your question, no FFT Removal isn\'t necessary and I highly recomend you just leave it. Some people are very happy with their FFT, so there is every chance you will be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271567858

Thanks Hoddle, I\'ll ask Dr Giunta about the Kenalog injections.
I\'m also starting to notice that either the stretching or the FFT (or both) has caused a significant deal of insensitivity. Sex is prolonged due to this and I end up having to perform violently to reach orgasm. Has anyone else experienced this following FFT procedure?

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271571694

Dedicator wrote: Thanks Hoddle, I\'ll ask Dr Giunta about the Kenalog injections.
I\'m also starting to notice that either the stretching or the FFT (or both) has caused a significant deal of insensitivity. Sex is prolonged due to this and I end up having to perform violently to reach orgasm. Has anyone else experienced this following FFT procedure?

I\'ve known lots of guys, including myself, who experienced this following all different types of penis surgery. The penis and surgery just don\'t mix well. This is why I\'m against surgical procedures as no matter how good the implant material, the surgery itself is rough on the penis and often things aren\'t the same again.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271571994

hoddle10 wrote:

Dedicator wrote: Thanks Hoddle, I\'ll ask Dr Giunta about the Kenalog injections.

I\'ve known lots of guys, including myself, who experienced this following all different types of penis surgery. The penis and surgery just don\'t mix well. This is why I\'m against surgical procedures as no matter how good the implant material, the surgery itself is rough on the penis and often things aren\'t the same again.

I concur with Hoddle, from the years I\'ve followed Phalloplasty online, it seems that surgery (irrespective of method) & the penis don\'t mix well. This is why I personally recommend surgery to those with significantly below-average endowments.
Obviously \"averages\" are not a perfect science, but I\'d recommend using the 4x4 rule --> If you are under 4\" BPEL and/or under 4\" MSEG, and size has had a negative impact on your life --> then consider surgical options. Surgery is also an option for those seeking reconstructive work, but that\'s a given.
Otherwise one is taking a gamble in an unrefined cosmetic field, and as Hoddle said, no matter how good the implant material itself is.
As for sensitivity, I\'d contact the doctor about that. Hopefully it will return in time, and you may want to tone down on the stretching to prevent any further damage in case the traction is the culprit. Good luck and feel free to start a Progress Report in the designated sub-forum. Thanks.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271572516

I should point out, it doubt it\'s actually the FFT that has caused loss of sensitivity, though anything is possible when a cannula is inserted and poked along your shaft. It\'s much more likely to do with the lig cut. But having said that, I actually doubt there is any real damage. Often after surgery things feel numb for several weeks or months, but do go back to normal.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271575850

Really sad to hear about of loss of sensitivity...that happens as we age EVEN w/out FFT,PMMA .

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271606654

DR C is doing my PMMA next Friday. I had FFT in the Spring of 2010. Most of it reabsorbed but I think there is still some left in there - not much! I explained all of this to the doctor and he made no mention of trying to remove it prior to doing his procedure. I had a loss of sensitivity at one or two spots following my lig cut but it has returned to normal since then. Don\'t remember how long it lasted.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271638703

Really sad to hear about of loss of sensitivity...that happens as we age EVEN w/out FFT,PMMA .

More likely to occur in Circumcised individuals due to abrasive rubbing of the glans. I had lost sensitivity and ordered a ManHood'. It seems to really be working! I\'ve been wearing it for just over 2 weeks and can already detect an increase in sensation and a \"shinier\" appearance of my glans. Might be worth a look. It\'s really not that inconvenient and actually feels kinda nice! I had to order a very large size... but Randy (the owner) makes them by hand and can make any size. Mine is gold and the wife and I have been aptly calling me \"Goldie Vang\" of Austin Powers fame! Isn\'t dat veerd! LOL

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271696136

Dr C and I discussed putting the PMMA in on top of the FFT. He was all for it and actually said it was a good thing. He also checked out the incision point done by Dr Giunta when I had my lengthening procedure and said it was excellent work. He also asked me if I gained anything from it and I told him I did in the Flaccid but was pretty sure my Erect gains were from years of PE. He concurred with that. But Dr G get\'s a thumbs up for his work from Dr C for all of you contemplating the lig cut.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271707210

Since my last posting on the sensitivity...it\'s slowly gotten better...but strangely enough, I\'m somewhat enjoying the numbed sensitivity. I feel like I have more control over my orgasms and like I always get a \"full session\" out of sex. At first, I was experiencing difficulty maintaining a hard Erection but kegals have helped me return to rock hard Erection strength. I\'ve also become heavily engaged with JonPop\'s 90 day PE routine which has highly enhanced my surgery results. I also agree with skeptical one and miracle7, I think the constant stretching irritation on and around my glans from the extender device may be the main culprit of the insensitivity but its critical that I continue to stretch as much as possible in this stage of post-op so I wont be taking any breaks from it. My measurements always fluctuate but my wife says that I\'m definitely longer and when we have sex and I thrust deep...I feel myself penetrating a small area inside her that I\'d never felt before I\'ve also revisited sex positions that used to cause me to slip out a lot and now I stay plugged so I\'ve definitely increased in length...I\'m debating on whether or not to save up for the PMMA without returning for the $800 stage 2 FFT...How much can I reasonably expect to pay for the PMMA with Dr C? Either way, from the end of this month to October I\'m going to be on a military assignment in another country so that will give me 8 solid months of daily stretching & PE...when I return I should have a remarkable length and be ready to beef up the width one last time

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271708093

Dedicator and Big John,
What extender and Hanger were you given? Are you (were you) in the extender for 8 hours/ day? How many months? What was the protocol for Hanging?
Good luck with your recovery Dedicator.
Big John, your length results seem perfect. Congrats.

One thing that is confusing is that a lot of guys state that they feel the lig cut was not responsible for the gains but rather the post op PE -BUT the majority of them seem to have not gotten length gains before their surgery.

I have not had surgery and want to take everything into consideration.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271714206

I got my Erect length gains PRIOR to surgery. I used the Jez extender for about 3000 hours, I jelqd, manual stretched, etc. Then used the more comfortable one that Dr Giunta provided - I bought that about 6 months prior to my lig cut and wore it 8-10 hours a day. I read online at some point on how to build my own Hanging device with wood, wing nuts, etc... I built one and still own it. It works awesome. I hung weights - at one point very heavy - 20lbs+ - for a long time prior to my surgery. At the height of my Hanging routine I was doing 12-16 fifteen minute sets with heavy weight. Normally 8 sets in the morning and 8 sets in the evening. My Flaccid BP stretch was more than 8\" at that point. I did some post surgery stretching, and tried Hanging but it always felt like something was going to tear - even with light weight - so I backed off from it. I just started Hanging again last month and got up to 7lbs - for three to four 10 minute sets a day. It felt better this time so I think my lig surgery has completely healed by now. I am loving my new Girth - now three days post op PMMA. Don\'t know that I will ever go back into a stretching or Hanging routine but you never know - this stuff is addictive! lol

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271731180

Big John,
Thanks for the great insight into your journey. It gives me motivation to continue am/pm stretch sessions. I\'ve looked at The Grip Hanger and will probably end up getting one after a few more months of stretching with the heat lamp.
I will look through Thunder\'s forums to see if I can find that Hanger that you use.
Any chance you could upload a pic of the Hanger or a link to the build plans?
16 sets a day? You\'re a freak man. Awesome.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271732500

Pics attached. I started with an old ruler and cut two 4\" lengths. Drilled a hole on both piece on three of the ends, made an open hole on the 4th end. That allows the bolt/washer and wing nut to slide in and tighten it up. The ruler with heavy weight was not firm enough. So I reinforced with steel plates on the outside. The steel was not flexible enough for some reason - painful to hang - so I took one plate off and added a thicker piece of wood in it\'s place. I wrapped both sides with parachute chord for comfort. I took a pic of it attached so you could see how it\'s done but I didn\'t wrap as I normally would. In a Hanging session I always wrapped thoroughly before putting on the Hanger. When done correctly, it really prevents the fluid build up that is part of the Hanging process. Hope this helps.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271732825

God that looks painful! Wow. It reminds me of a tour I took one time where they had a rather ornate display of Medieval torture devices on display (iron maiden, brazen bull, the rack, etc.) No offense, it just boggles the mind the attempts made by man to increase the size of his sword!