PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Giunta

Dr. Giunta 11 years 3 months ago #1276359735

Hi there...Im thinking if getting length and Girth through Dr Guinta....after reading all the posts..im now thinkinh twice...

Dedicator...can you give me an update?

Many thanks
Hellbent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Giunta 10 years 10 months ago #1278330931

This guy gets a terrible rating from medgrades.com. Too bad his FFT really doesn\'t work as advertised. He must be at least 70 if he\'s been at it for 45 years. Seems like alot of doc\'s are reluctant to retire. So I am stuck with the size of my junk and only have 2 (current) girlfriends to show for it! 4.5 NBEL 4.5 EG...peace to everbody

Dr. Giunta 10 years 10 months ago #1278337988

hung like a mouse wrote: This guy gets a terrible rating from medgrades.com. Too bad his FFT really doesn\'t work as advertised. He must be at least 70 if he\'s been at it for 45 years. Seems like alot of doc\'s are reluctant to retire. So I am stuck with the size of my junk and only have 2 (current) girlfriends to show for it! 4.5 NBEL 4.5 EG...peace to everbody

Are you sure aren\'t referring to healthgrades.com? Medgrades.com doesn\'t seem to be a functional site. If it\'s healthgrades you were referring to, well then Dr. Giunta scored a 3 star out of 5 star rating based on 16 reviews. Assuming most (or all) of the reviews are authentic, that isn\'t what I\'d consider terrible.

Dr. Giunta 10 years 10 months ago #1278356665

Hi..my mistake it was Vitals.com that gives him a very low 1.5 rating. Almost all the comments are negative. Very unhappy patients with mostly 1 star given. I noticed he has been dropping the price quite a bit over the last several months (roughly 40%). Still $6,000 for a lumpy and shortened penis?

Dr. Giunta 10 years 10 months ago #1278361783

hung like a mouse wrote: Hi..my mistake it was Vitals.com that gives him a very low 1.5 rating. Almost all the comments are negative. Very unhappy patients with mostly 1 star given. I noticed he has been dropping the price quite a bit over the last several months (roughly 40%). Still $6,000 for a lumpy and shortened penis?

Yikes! I have not seen those reviews before. Assuming most/all the reviews are authentic, I can see what you mean by \"terrible\" now.

Dr. Giunta 10 years 10 months ago #1278390882

My experience with Dr Giunta was all good. The FFT was reabsorbed but I knew that going in and Dr G explained that frequent fill ups are the norm for that type of Girth enhancement. My lig cut was top notch and even Dr Casavantes asked who had done it and agreed that it was a great job. His bedside manner is awful but I could care less about that as long as the doc is competent - which in my opinion and experience, he is! I think many guys go into this type of surgery uninformed with hope that they are going to get the silver bullet big Dick miracle cure. As we know, that\'s not the norm for PE. Even with the amazing results of PMMA, there is still a big unknown risk we are taking. It would come as no surprise to me if down the road this comes back to haunt me. If that happens, I\'ll deal with it but I won\'t go crying to the internet badmouthing Dr C and wade. I knew the risks going in. Nuff said.

Dr. Giunta 5 years 3 months ago #1307562653

I go in Monday to see him ..looks like you kept good gains

Dr. Giunta 5 years 2 months ago #1307632694

I go in Monday to see him ..looks like you kept good gains

Please be sure to post a progress report in the Patient Support Group section of the forum, it would be most helpful. Thanks.