PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Loria 2017 patient log

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302027520

Dude, trim that jungle. Your partners will be happier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302030849

chester wrote: Dude, trim that jungle. Your partners will be happier.

Lol waiting til like day 40, once I have the wrap off and everything is normalized and te irritation at the base is gone. Not like I can have sex anyway.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302047878

Day 35, only have to stick it out til day 40. Then I\'m gonna clear everything with Loria before proceeding. I\'m hoping thenskin sore will close by then. I can\'t stop noticing indentation, but others have said previously it\'s not that bad in here. Still the case or has it become more noticeable?

Also I measure Flaccid length and Girth. Seems length has gone up to a little over 3.5 (non BPEL) and Girth has gone from 3 inches to about 4 inches.

There is still swelling at what used to be my Foreskin, hoping for that to subside soon as well.

Thoughts? Am I looking normal?

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302050970

Ok so this morning after my daily photos doctor Loria has instructed me to move on to the retainer wrap, just a light wrap with the brown wrap to maintain shape to wear 12 hours a day. I thought it meant I could have sex too but no. Have to wait til day 40. I was also instructed to wear a stretchy Cock ring during sex until day 60. Any ideas on how to explain why I would wear a Cock ring during sex to a girl? I normally don\'t care but this procedure has made me a bit self conscious so it makes me feel weird to have a Cock ring on.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302051244

I would wait until you\'re healed up and everything looks perfectly normal before you have sex.
Not qutie there yet I don\'t think.
Do you have any pain anymore or has that all gone?

What\'s the idea of a Cock ring in this situation? Stop things getting pushed back beyond the pubis?

\'Any ideas on how to explain why I would wear a Cock ring during sex to a girl? I normally don\'t care but this procedure has made me a bit self conscious so it makes me feel weird to have a Cock ring on. \'

You and me both!
Do share if you figure it out!

Glad you\'re mvoing foward.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302054642

naginati wrote: I would wait until you\'re healed up and everything looks perfectly normal before you have sex.
Not qutie there yet I don\'t think.
Do you have any pain anymore or has that all gone?

What\'s the idea of a Cock ring in this situation? Stop things getting pushed back beyond the pubis?

\'Any ideas on how to explain why I would wear a Cock ring during sex to a girl? I normally don\'t care but this procedure has made me a bit self conscious so it makes me feel weird to have a Cock ring on. \'

You and me both!
Do share if you figure it out!

Glad you\'re mvoing foward.

Most of the pain is gone. Some minor irritation at the base and skin sore a little bit.

He said it will prevent migration of any unconverted filler. Said it would maximize gains.

At this point I\'m not as impressed as I thought i would be with this. The fact that there MIGHT be some more room for growth is promising but overall if seems I\'ve settled into the size. My penis still seems really small. I thought it would look a bit more visually impressive but damn.

I just can\'t imagine doing this again, it was absolute hell.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302054749

It looks good size wise!

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302091346

Day 40! The big day! Seems everything\'s healed up, I\'ve gotten more used to my penis. There\'s still som minor swelling on the underside around the glans though. It\'s not super noticeable but im a perfectionist so it ends up bothering me. Best of all I can be sexually active again.

Thanks for all the support guys, I was going insane during this recovery period and you guys definitely helped me stay grounded. Think it\'s incredibly important to have support through stuff like this.

From here on I\'m just gonna post an Erect pic and day 90 post when I stop wearing a retainer wrap. If there are other issues, or when I have sex again, I\'ll post any issues I have as well.

It\'s been a hell of a recovery period, thanks again guys

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302098593

Yolomacswagin wrote: Day 40! The big day! Seems everything\'s healed up, I\'ve gotten more used to my penis. There\'s still som minor swelling on the underside around the glans though. It\'s not super noticeable but im a perfectionist so it ends up bothering me. Best of all I can be sexually active again. Thanks for all the support guys, I was going insane during this recovery period and you guys definitely helped me stay grounded. Think it\'s incredibly important to have support through stuff like this. From here on I\'m just gonna post an Erect pic and day 90 post when I stop wearing a retainer wrap. If there are other issues, or when I have sex again, I\'ll post any issues I have as well. It\'s been a hell of a recovery period, thanks again guys

Would you recommend Dr. L?

How was sex your first time?

Was it worth it & would you do another procedure?

Best

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302647888

Ceojpane wrote:

Would you recommend Dr. L?

How was sex your first time?

Was it worth it & would you do another procedure?

Best

Hey man
Overall I\'m not sure I can completely recommend dr loria. I will say I did attain Girth and my Flaccid size looks more impressive but one thing I noticed was he said I should gain about an Inch in Erect Girth, but. I gained closer to .6, which isn\'t horrible but he overpromised. Also he said the Flaccid and Erect gains should mirror each other but I gained about an Inch in Flaccid, which makes me wonder if that ratio will happen again if I go for a second procedure. I\'m waiting for an answer on that from him. On top of that, the recovery is god awful as you can see. You basically put your life on hold for 40 days. No gym, no girls, no sex, and a lot of pain. It depends on whether some extra Dick is worth it.

The sex tho was the upside. I feel a lot more confident, the last time I had sex the girl sounded like she was actually into it, and it did feel tighter. The condom had no chance of slipping off, and the extra collagen and filler had made my Dick a bit more rigid and solid, so that even when you\'re at 3rd or later round, or you have a weak Erection in general, the shaft itself is more sturdy so it becomes a non issue. Also if you pop your top early (which I did cuz I hadn\'t had female contact for 40 days) the stiffness let\'s you keep going.

So overall, I\'m considering a second treatment but not sure if I will go wth loria. i would need to evaluate my situation to see if it would be a good idea for me to go to Mexico, that way I can see dr c. But if not, guess loria is my only choice. I have some imperfections that I feel needs correcting and it may be body dysmorphia but I don\'t think my size is at all impressive. Mind you, I\'m not looking to be huge, more like upper average to slightly above average, just big enough so a girl can\'t say I have a small penis.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302651944

Good lad! I\'m glad you recovered in the end.

What is you Erect Girth now?

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302680527

naginati wrote: Good lad! I\'m glad you recovered in the end.

What is you Erect Girth now?

Hey thanks man, you were always one of the most supporters guys, I really appreciate that.

I\'m currently at 4.625 (it\'s on the line between 4.5 and 4.75) I\'m gonna remeasure again soon.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1302687184

Thanks for your detailed account of your journey with Dr Loria! I have already looked at several different options for having this procedure done, and I do believe dealing with a little longer recovery process, that it would be worth the risk for more permanent results. I WILL ask exactly what he is injecting into my penis, as this seems to be the major complaint with his procedure, and will post about it if he gives his secret sauce. I also think the fact that he has been doing this for over 7 years, and we haven't heard of any major complications as of yet speaks volumes. Other than a few from when he was first doing the procedure, and in my opinion it seems that the person didn't follow protocol. At least on these boards that's the conclusion I've come to.

I've looked at the HA filler and the fact that you lose Girth so soon, and that it will cost a fortune to maintain once you get that initial growth, which nobody wants to lose once they have isn't worth it at this point. People are going to be complaining about me going to Loria sure, but I've made my choice and it's my body and your comments have helped ease my mind somewhat. Multiple trips to Mexico to put PMMA in is in my opinion not that much safer than liquid silicone. Anyone can look on the internet and find people Who have had reactions to both. If we go off the internet nobody would have anything done to any part of their body's. Plastic surgery isn't an exact science, we just have to trust our doctors and go with our gut. If when I get there and the vibe with Loria isn't there, I'll walk away and try someone else. Thanks to all the guys who have posted and the mediators that put this together for all of use to share our experiences.

I will be posting before, during and post procedure care to hopefully share my experience as this forum was truly a great resource. My journey will start on Jan 10th. Wish me luck and thanks again to everyone brave enough to put themselves out there to educate the rest of us.

Loria 2017 patient log 5 years 2 months ago #1307756384

So how's everything going ?

Loria 2017 patient log 5 years 2 months ago #1307763823

Ok, look, I dont know shit about Loria other than I opted out of his treatment . even though a guy I know had a great experience and recommended it to me . I went with Ellanse 4 yr. And hey, My shit was a swollen, bruised, battered, crooked, ugly piece for about a week. Complete swelling reduction took another week or more.

OK with all that said, I was not much longer than you in Flaccid state, I started Hanging after my procedure, about a week, maybe week and half. And stretch or wear light weights all day. START NOW. My Flaccid length now ranges from the common of 4.8 to 5.2 on good hot days. Looking for 5 consistently before I tell everyone and post all my shit. NEED PROOF ya know. Anyway, stretch that motherfucker out. Start Hanging twice a day and see how it all starts to take shape for you. Go back for more as you need as your Dick begins to hang more.

Hope this helps. Good luck