PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Loria 2017 patient log

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301920362

I\'m gonna be honest with you because I\'ve been through this. If you go back and follow my nearly 4 year journey you\'ll see what I\'ve done. My penis looked like shit after my first procedure because Dr. C was still experimenting with aftercare and I was given a silicone sleeve to wear and this bunched up my PMMA and made lumps all over. I was devastated. 5 procedures later and I\'m still not happy but it is better than it was and I have learned to live with it.

Looking at your results, I wouldn\'t worry about the base area as that looks like it can be fixed. I would worry about whats going on near the glans. Not sure if that is swelling or what but it\'s a difficult area to fix. Also pictures Erect would give a better idea of what we\'re looking at. You definitely will be needing a few more procedures. Some of us are unlucky and don\'t get those perfect results you see on here. I always have those \"what if\" moments knowing that if I didn\'t wear that fuking sleeve my result would have been much better and I would have had to spend 10K less of subsequent procedures. Problem with PMMA, there is no going back. Stay calm but be aware that you have some work ahead of you. I\'ve been there. I\'m still not done.

edit: didn\'t realize you went with Dr. Loria because I just read the last page and looked at your pics. I have no idea what product he uses. Hope it turns out alright for you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301930328

Update: day 22. Just rewrapped. It\'s looking better in terms of shape but the skin looks horrific, a lot of irritation all around so I\'ve been using the cream he prescribed me.

Also he\'s a picture of my penis Erect about a week ago I took when I got a random Erection during a rewrap

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301930334

neverendingjourney wrote: I\'m gonna be honest with you because I\'ve been through this. If you go back and follow my nearly 4 year journey you\'ll see what I\'ve done. My penis looked like shit after my first procedure because Dr. C was still experimenting with aftercare and I was given a silicone sleeve to wear and this bunched up my PMMA and made lumps all over. I was devastated. 5 procedures later and I\'m still not happy but it is better than it was and I have learned to live with it.

Looking at your results, I wouldn\'t worry about the base area as that looks like it can be fixed. I would worry about whats going on near the glans. Not sure if that is swelling or what but it\'s a difficult area to fix. Also pictures Erect would give a better idea of what we\'re looking at. You definitely will be needing a few more procedures. Some of us are unlucky and don\'t get those perfect results you see on here. I always have those \"what if\" moments knowing that if I didn\'t wear that fuking sleeve my result would have been much better and I would have had to spend 10K less of subsequent procedures. Problem with PMMA, there is no going back. Stay calm but be aware that you have some work ahead of you. I\'ve been there. I\'m still not done.

edit: didn\'t realize you went with Dr. Loria because I just read the last page and looked at your pics. I have no idea what product he uses. Hope it turns out alright for you

Yeah but thanks for letting me know about your experience. Always reassuring to hear other people had issues. Good luck on your goals man!

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301942680

How are you now?

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301943005

yeh whats going on? is it painful? presumably that glossy-ness on your penis is the cream? is your penis painful when you touch it?

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301943441

Hey guys, I appreciate the concern, thank you. This was a couple days ago, dr loria has told me no more barriers and only use white gauze and then a brown pre wrap so much simpler than before. I have to change the wTwo fault so whenever there\'s major developments I\'ll post it here. Seems the indentation got better, and some of the swelling at the glans is gone. Now there is striations on the shaft, the doctor said it was from the wrap and they\'ll go away, but I had a scare cuz one of the long term complications of artefil is the development of tough raised lines, so hoping the doctor is right. He prescribed me a steroid for the swelling and irritation and I have to disinfecting cream before every rewrap.

My penis is scarred all over with little ulcers and tons of irritated skin. Whenever I get an Erection(which seems to be 1000x more frequent now, especially at night) it\'s just about the worst pain I\'ve felt down there in a while. I really hope this goes away or I\'ll never be able to have sex due to the pain.

Also I noticed the skin right before the glans is now itchy upon contact. Like if I touch it feels like I\'m scratching a really bad itch.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301943479

Has he told you what\'s in there?

Thoughts are with you.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301945467

when you say bad pain what is it out of ten? do you take painkillers? did you tell loria about the pain? also when you say ulcers what do you mean? like pimples or something different? and how many ulcers are on your penis shaft, approx?

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301945716

Yolo did you check out the progress thread by Bluemale his penis looked raw almost like yours. Eventually it seemed heal bout it took about three months.

PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/progress-on-my-Girth-enhancement-with-dr-loria-6465407?pid=1295173508

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301951487

naginati wrote: Has he told you what\'s in there?

Thoughts are with you.

Arterfil and and other fillers, a mix.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301951511

Yolomacswagin wrote: Arterfil and and other fillers, a mix.

There is no Artefil. It\'s not even called that anymore, but he\'s probably unaware. It\'s silicone, hence the more fierce reaction. Don\'t worry, though, things will settle down and you\'ll have a nice result. Silicone gives nice aesthetic results.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301951531

number22 wrote: when you say bad pain what is it out of ten? do you take painkillers? did you tell loria about the pain? also when you say ulcers what do you mean? like pimples or something different? and how many ulcers are on your penis shaft, approx?

7 out 10. Like I once got hit with ball right In the sack during soccer practice and that\'s my 10. This was a few points off. Extreme irritation like someone is cutting you with a dull blade. It\'s strong enough to jolt me awake several times at night cuz I have an Erection and the wrap is constricting and rubbing against the skin.

I told him, he said I can take extra strength Tylenol but idk, I\'ve heard it can have its own set of complications, plus my nightstand looks like a pharmacy already with all the medicine he has me taking, just something about it bothers me to be taking even more medication. But if it keeps up, I might have to.

Ulcer as in, if you ever had a mouth ulcer it\'s like the outer layer, or the skin in my penis\' case, is basically degraded exposing the flesh underneath, in a circular pattern.

I count about 3. One is on the right side and has started bleeding so I put a bandaid on it before re wrapping. The other one is on the left side and one on the underside. I have a picture of the ulcer.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301951551

cargo wrote: Yolo did you check out the progress thread by Bluemale his penis looked raw almost like yours. Eventually it seemed heal bout it took about three months.

PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/progress-on-my-Girth-enhancement-with-dr-loria-6465407?pid=1295173508

Yeah I was reading that one but I couldn\'t look at the pics.

Did his pics look really bad as well? I remember the way it ended was he healed eventually and everyone was telling him his penis looks fine but he was so bothered by the indentation at the base that he went to dr c for touch ups and came out good.

He was one of the mixed success stories that I thought may show it works.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301951563

hoddle10 wrote:
There is no Artefil. It\'s not even called that anymore, but he\'s probably unaware. It\'s silicone, hence the more fierce reaction. Don\'t worry, though, things will settle down and you\'ll have a nice result. Silicone is a nice filler in terms of getting nice aesthetic results.

Damn, just keeps getting better.

At This point I pray that the silicone will get me this aesthetic result so I don\'t have to go through this again but based on what everyone has said I\'ll probably need touch ups and stuff. Problem is I\'m not sure if I ever want to go though this again with Loria, this month has been absolute hell.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 4 months ago #1301951642

Yolomacswagin wrote: Damn, just keeps getting better. At This point I pray that the silicone will get me this aesthetic result so I don\'t have to go through this again but based on what everyone has said I\'ll probably need touch ups and stuff. Problem is I\'m not sure if I ever want to go though this again with Loria, this month has been absolute hell.

Things will settle down. All you are really learning is the reason I don\'t like silicone and Dr\'s don\'t use it. It\'s fierce stuff! Imagine having a a bad reaction to it! Hence I\'m never interested if it \"works\" or not as parafin oils \"works\". It\'s that when it goes bad, it\'s bad. But you\'ll be fine.

There is a simple and easy solution for you if you have aesthetic issues that bother you.
All you need to do is wait for things to settle down (a couple of months) and then jump on a plane to TJ and have Dr C fill it in with S1000. It will take him half an hour, you can go home the same day and other than bruising, there is no real healing. The cost, including flights etc will be much less than Loria.

This is the only the second time, in all the years I\'ve been on the forum, that I remember recommending anyone go to a specific Dr. But I hugely empathize with the stress and anxiety of a recovery like yours, as I\'ve been there. I completely get why you might not have the stomach for a second round after what you are going through, but I promise you, a touch up with Dr C is entirely different as there will be no vicious reaction, weeks of recovery, wearing bandages or pain. Other than the bruises you wont know it\'s been done and there are loads of guys on here that have had S1000 who can attest to that.

I\'ve said before that I don\'t recommend S1000 and I stand by that. But this guy already has a load of silicone, so adding a few more cc\'s here and there, with a skilled practitioner, using the micro droplet technique, is a no brainer in my opinion.