PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Loria 2017 patient log

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301842871

indiano123 wrote:
You to have to pay in order to see pictures.

So I can\'t see the pics unless I pay? Wasn\'t there some kind of exemption that included people who post reports and logs? I can\'t even see my own pics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301843415

Yolomacswagin wrote:
So I can\'t see the pics unless I pay? Wasn\'t there some kind of exemption that included people who post reports and logs? I can\'t even see my own pics?

You have to pay to be an member to see photos and videos I think. I believe SO did it like this so we would have fewer shills. Although I could be wrong about why he did it. I\'m pretty sure shills aren\'t going to pay for a membership.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301860156

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I had first considered Loria until I read all the horror. I\'ve had consultations with him over the phone and his staff and it just seems to \"good to be true\" too sketchy!

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301866197

Update: day 14 rewrap day. Again looks a bit better, still has filler settled in the middle so as I continue the massaging hope it can correct the problem. Is it THAT noticeable or am I just being paranoid?

Also I just remembered there was a recurring question on a dr loria thread in which dr loria himself came on but kept avoiding. It was regarding length gains. So on the day of the procedure he said I should gain some Flaccid length due to the filler and then he said that for shorter guys, there MIGHT be some Erect length gain. In my case he said i COULD get from 5 inches to 5 1/2

It remains to be seen what happens. Will keep updating.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301866213

MattD wrote: I had first considered Loria until I read all the horror. I\'ve had consultations with him over the phone and his staff and it just seems to \"good to be true\" too sketchy!

Honestly, going through on this, it idoes seem a bit too good to be true. I might come out uenven or with a weird looking penis. The only thing so far is that I have In fact gotten more Girth but It remains to be seen if it lasts.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301892160

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Yolomacswagin wrote:
Honestly, going through on this, it idoes seem a bit too good to be true. I might come out uenven or with a weird looking penis. The only thing so far is that I have In fact gotten more Girth but It remains to be seen if it lasts.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301892162

• Visitor
  • Visitor
PMMA is my choice with Dr C. As soon as I add more length I\'ll be going to Dr C

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301912748

Update, day 20. Sorry I was slacking, this one is just hard to bare. My penis basically took a u turn in terms of looking normal. Think the Rubberband was too high up but I kept asking them and they said it was fine. Seriously freaking out now,

The glans swelling again, uneven, and the indent is too much for me to stomach. He said continue with finger rolling and he told me to stop using the rubber band and switch to what is basically a rubber Cock ring he provided.

Really hoping for this to be fixed.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301912751

MattD wrote: PMMA is my choice with Dr C. As soon as I add more length I\'ll be going to Dr C

Do you know how dr c\'s process works?

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301913112

Looking better and your penis is bigger than before. You need lose the idealized image you have your Cock in your head. Give it more time before you obsess about the final out come. Then after its all healed and the your body fills in what it can you figure out what needs to be done next. It\'s gonna be few more weeks or months til you can do it.

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301913171

I think pretty much everyone goes thru this stage if not prepared in advance. You are fine... keep what your doing AND hopefully when you started this journey you realized it is not a ONE time deal.. rather 2-3 visits.. maybe 2 full treatments and 1 touch up. This can vary depending on individual. But you are fine.. relax..

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301913173

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I usually type PhalloBoards in the url, then this site comes up first in the search rather than typing the full URL for this site. I accidentally typed PhalloBoards.com, a valid DNS name, and it may be the case that Loria grabbed that domain name, because it redirected to his site!

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301914092

ll wrote: I usually type PhalloBoards in the url, then this site comes up first in the search rather than typing the full URL for this site. I accidentally typed PhalloBoards.com, a valid DNS name, and it may be the case that Loria grabbed that domain name, because it redirected to his site!

Lol yeah I saw that too

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301914221

cargo wrote: Looking better and your penis is bigger than before. You need lose the idealized image you have your Cock in your head. Give it more time before you obsess about the final out come. Then after its all healed and the your body fills in what it can you figure out what needs to be done next. It\'s gonna be few more weeks or months til you can do it.

You\'re right, I\'m just so worried if it doesn\'t come out perfect, a girl might be able to tell I had something done. I\'m horrifically ashamed that I resorted to this so if this girl is in my social circle or knows people in it and spreads it around, I\'d be mortified.

But ok, as you said needs stop obsessing over the look until after the recovery. Thanks for your advice

Loria 2017 patient log 6 years 5 months ago #1301914233

cwinters123 wrote: I think pretty much everyone goes thru this stage if not prepared in advance. You are fine... keep what your doing AND hopefully when you started this journey you realized it is not a ONE time deal.. rather 2-3 visits.. maybe 2 full treatments and 1 touch up. This can vary depending on individual. But you are fine.. relax..

Yeah I figured at this point. Came in thinking two treatments would be fine but just this recovery process is absolute hell. Tough hiding this at home or at work, impacts my ability to walk around, exercise, and socialize. Not to mention all the sex I\'m missing out on. though I guess with a bigger penis it will all be worth it. I\'m just dreading the down time

Thanks for helping me keep calm