PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Father and Son

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554864

JasonHardwick wrote: I always wanted them to stay safe and to not get girls pregnant

This is a subject where all parents should give instruction, but you do understand that this is worlds away from instructing your teenage sons on the proper technique to use when fingering a girl or performing cunnilingus.

Here is where I say you leave it... if you say that they are already talking with you about the Elist implant or Alloderm, then they have come across that somewhere online. Alloderm is not a procedure that is as visible/marketed as Elist, which says that they have been looking in order to find it. In that case, do you think that they have not done enough research? Wouldn\'t you, as a parent, want them to make an informed decision for themselves instead of making one for them? What if next time THEY bring it up to you, you direct them here, or Thunders, or somewhere else online to do further research. Then the ball is in their court. You are not choosing for them to have a procedure. If they then decide to go forward and you are this open and out there discussing this, have them make a list of the pros and cons of each procedure being evaluated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554877

Those videos are great.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295555340

@Jasonhardwick. If you really want your boys to follow their dream of having a bigger penis then i would personally follow through with the PMMA journy myself as a father just to see the outcome. Now if everything runs smooth on your end let them make that decision on their own. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ALL OTHER PENIS PROCEDURES AND OR DOCTOR\'S. AS OF RIGHT NOW PMMA IS THE WAY TO GO. EVEN TEMPORARY HA IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE THERE\'S NO WAY TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE SAME OUTCOME AS PMMA. OH I FORGOT HA IN MY OPINION IS A WASTE OF MONEY BUT IF YOU GOT IT LIKE THAT TO KEEP SPENDING THOUSANDS FOR Girth THAT YOU\'LL EVENTUALLY NEED A REFILL OF THEN GO-AHEAD. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR TWO BOYS BUT LISTEN TO THE VETERANS ON THAT NOTE AND LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS AFTER YOUR ARE DONE WITH YOUR Girth JOURNY.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295557033

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Too be clear to everyone the last thing I want to do is pressure my young men into getting enlargements; however, if they want them I am going to help them see Dr. C as he is definitely the safest compared the butcher Dr. Elist or doctors offering grafts or matrixes.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295557202

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Also if PMMA gets more popular and accepted I bet you Doctors will start offering family rates for guys and their sons and nephews. I could see a groom and his best men getting this done together; instead of blowing money on a stag trip you could really impress your bride on the wedding night.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295558897

They could offer discounts to local high schools in the week before prom night.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295559324

My dog isn\'t very well endowed, maybe I could take him to see Dr C

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295561068

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry guys I was just spitballing and being stupid about the package deal crap. Being an old school macho Italian guy I wanna be a total champ in the Dick department and I know my sons share the same goal. I think every dad wants their son to be an alpha if they can.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295561222

So you are Italian and your 2 adult sons have Tom Selleck like mustache\'s. Are they called Mario and Luigi by any chance?

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295561245

Daddy is going to take you to Dr C!

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295561380

lol

Well, he\'s keeping you entertained hoddle, if nothing else.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295561559

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Haha hoddle 10, even though you are making fun of my thoughts I think you are hilarious. I am just a dirty old guido and my sons are on the same track.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295561580

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You too, naginati. You seem like a funny guy.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295562158

To be fair though i think it\'s really good that you can talk with your sons about penis size or issues.
My dads just doesn\'t talk to me full stop.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295562193

I hope if I ever have a son il have the courage to talk with him if it effects him cos I wouldn\'t want him to go what I went through.