PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Father and Son

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295551672

naginati wrote: I get the impression you\'re out of your mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295551705

Well I agree. Wasn\'t going to be so brutal though!

The potentail to ruin your relationship with your sons is there.

For fucks sake don\'t do this unless you have real problems with your body.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295551961

@JasonHardwick:

Since you asked I\'ll give you my opinion. I think that the bond between a father and sons is a special and amazing thing. But and this is a big but for me, I am not one of their pals, I am not one of their buds, I am their dad and they only get one of me.

My sons are grown men now with families of their own. We try to get together for a \"Boys night out\" every week or so. W just talk about whatever - have a couple of beers, play pool. We don\'t talk about specific sex acts. We do talk relationships. They know I am physically, mentally, and emotionally attracted to their mom.

I believe my relationships with my sons have morphed into a strong mutual respect. We still the father/sons thing but there\'s an equally large element of grown men getting together. In the end, I like Hanging out with them. They are good people.

We don\'t always agree on things and that\'s OK. I tell them my honest thoughts when they ask and I hope they do the same. I try not to judge what they do (that\'s hard for me but I\'m learning LOL). Finally, if one of them asks me something I don\'t feel like sharing I\'ll be honest and say something like \"That\'s none of your business son\". Totally honest doesn\'t mean you tell them everything.

Back to the question at hand:
Would I tell them or did I tell them about my journey here? Hell no! It\'s none of their business.

If they asked me about penis surgery, etc. (which I hope they never do btw) then I\'d give them my thoughts. But I wouldn\'t share my journey. And I definitely wouldn\'t encourage them in any way to have any penis surgery. Why? A dad has to be super careful in my opinion on what he says to his sons.

I know you\'re probably a great dad. I know it\'s not easy being a dad.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295552164

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks a ton CPW. Thank you for sharing your parenting techniques I know I have kind of raised my sons in an alternate lifestyle fashion. I know it\'s different but for their own reasons and experiences they have decided that they want to be bigger with no encouragement from me. They are considering some bad options like Elist in the the next two years so if I go down the PMMA road maybe I can encourage them to do something less drastic like temporary fillers to hold them over until they decide to do PMMA or give up PE.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295552403

@JasonHardwick:
Rereading my post it sounds preachy. I hate that. I\'m sorry for that. I didn\'t mean to be. I was trying to put context into my answer.

You\'re clearly very close to your boys and that my friend is awesome. It\'s amazing that they\'ve talked with you about Elist. Thank goodness that they have as you can sway them away from that guy.

Good luck.

CPW

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295552758

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You weren\'t preachy at all CPW you were just sharing your experiences. I came here for advice and I am getting it.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295553769

I am a little confused. You have two sons who are adults, employed, and financially self-sufficient. Yet you say \"let them\" have a procedure.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295553925

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Briceb, that was a stupid way to phrase it on my part. Ultimately they are going to do whatever they want to do to their own penis but if they are going to do something I want to try to influence them to the least bad option and if I pay for it hopefully they will take a moderate approach and do some temporary filler or a small round of PMMA with Dr. C on my queue instead of opting for Elist or Alloderm.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554075

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I know it seems different for fathers and sons to be talking about their dicks and sex but we have always had a male only household and my boys were used to me bringing home women at night from the time when they were in their early teens and they would laugh at the noises they made when I was doing them. They both proudly told me when they first ejaculated and when that happened I started letting them look at playboy and other lad mags. When they first got active with girls around sixteen they would ask for pointers and I would explain the trickier stuff to them like fingering and kissing the pussy. So I guess I kind of raised them in a hyper sexual house but I wanted to be open and honest with them at all times. They are both confident but want to really fill the girls up during sex and who can blame them.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554142

Holy shit.

This is like south park.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554449

I\'d rather listen to the screams of innocent children being burned alive, than have to listen to my father talking about licking pussy.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554563

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Guys, I am sorry my candid detail makes you uncomfortable. I am just saying how my sons came to me about anything sexual they wanted to know instead of figuring it out second hand. I always wanted them to stay safe and to not get girls pregnant and not be totally clueless when it comes to pleasing a girl.

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554638

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554701

Father and Son 6 years 11 months ago #1295554762

HAHAHA!! I fucking love Eugene Levy! H10 you are bringing out all the classics.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I think it is sort of nice that JD is teaching his kids about sex and they are that close. My dad died right after I was born and was military and Muslim, so I don\'t imagine he would have been teaching me how to give a blowjob, but a few tips would have been helpful like you want to watch the teeth son.