Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Father and Son

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295548860

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello fellow members, I am a longtime lurker first time user of this forum. I am a 52 year old carpenter who has had a longtime interest in PE. I have a generic vacuum pump that I fiddle with sometimes. My measurements are 6.5\" BPEL and 5\" EG all down my shaft and when I max out with the pump I am 7\" BPEL and 5.4\" EG. I have a satisfying sex life but now that I date women in their 40s that have had kids everything feels looser and it takes longer to orgasm. Also when I occasionally see young women I want to be their fantasy of an endowed powerful man and give them something different from the college guys.

After stumbling on this forum I want to pull the trigger for a round with Dr. C and get girthed up ( I am very healthy and willing to risk complications). But here is the tricky part I am dad with a 21 year old and 19 year old sons that live in the loft above my garage. We are as tight as a father and sons can be (there mom has always been out of the picture) and we share everything.

We have no secrets, we go camping, workout, eat together, and talk frankly about sex. We all see each other naked often and are about the same in the locker room department.

My 21 year old is a good lucking guy and an electrical apprentice. Since he turned 21 he goes to the clubs regularly and likes to pick up cougars and girls older than him. He has often told me that he likes experienced women and that he would love to really fill them up and satisfy them and I have had to admit I feel the same way.

I really want to do this but I know I can\'t hide it from my boys any way. I know if I have a good result they will be want to do it too since they look up to me and copy me (they both grew moustaches like mine as soon as they could).

So this is my crazy idea: I want to be honest with the boys and tell them what I am doing. If everything goes well for me I am considering giving the boys Girthdays with Dr. C as gifts for their 23rd and 21st birthdays instead of vacations. I know this sounds crazy but they are adults now and I know they will want to do it if it turns out for me. I figure I should supervise it and make sure that they don\'t go crazy trying to get huge instead of being a huge hypocrite.

I want to know what the fathers like CPW and young guys in their 20s like siddyb19 think of this. Be honest but please don\'t judge me too harshly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549036

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
To be clear I am interested in anyone\'s opinion, it isn\'t necessary to be a dad or a young guy. Thanks.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549121

I am not a young guy or a dad, but I have had a fairly long experience with PE. Bad outcomes are as common as good ones, the same procedure and doctor factored in. I\'d think about how you are going to feel if something goes wrong for them in the process. And, if it did, it is also inevitable that they will resent you as you were the introduction to the experience. I can\'t tell from reading your post if they have issues about their size. It sounds like they are happy and having fun with what they have. It is very nice that you guys are that close you can discuss something like this, and even help them out financially to make it happen. But you introducing it to them as a gift is a bad idea since they are not asking for it or even know about PE from what I can tell. PE is definitely not a home run by means. There is no procedure out there that equals stellar results for everybody all the time. (Or even most guys most of the time. I think it is up to about a 50/50 proposition in terms of people\'s satisfaction with their results).

One scenario that is easy to see just by the odds is that, you are happy, 1 son is happy and one son ends up with what he thinks is an ugly Dick with lumps. A fucked up Dick can rob him of a lot of years of dating, relationships, and sex. If you want to share what you are doing with them, maybe I would - you know best. If you do, keep in mind that they are probably going to want to pursue it even is they don\'t have the same size issues you do and then everything I said above holds true.

More than a few guys on here have spent a decade undoing botched PE. My first procedure was perfect for almost 15 years and it took me 5 years to undo it through surgery and then all these rounds of PMMA after trying something else. In a sense, I could be your kid and you could be the one who turned me on to PE. You would probably feel responsible and I would probably resent you somewhat. As great as your intentions are, I would not. In your head, you are gifting them a bigger Dick for life, better sex and the gratitude that comes with it. You could just as easily be fucking up their sexual future or depressing it - all unintentionally.

Just read your post again - if they are 6.5 x 5 too and don\'t have tunnel vision about their size, wishing they were bigger in a conversational way is not the same thing, definitely, don\'t dump this on them. Buy them the vacation and help them get laid. If ever in the future it is in one or both of their DNA, that they obsess over their size which is not small anyway, they can come to you and you will have experience under your belt, save it for that day.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549177

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for your wisdom man. I should have been more specific. Both my guys have expressed to me that they don\'t feel big enough Girth wise and that girls are just not that tight (especially for the older one). I have always tried to tell them that they are awesome with what they have got but I have had to be honest that I too would like to be bigger since they found my pump when they were teens. They both have done pumping and stretching since they were about 18 but they say they have not had any Girth gains. I really want to do this for myself and I know if I do it I can not hide and if it works out they are both financially self sufficient so they will rush down to Tiijuana. I feel that given the likely outcome of me getting a good PMMA result I should try to hold them off until they are a little older and encourage moderation. Thanks.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549218

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I should add that they both talk about getting shit like the Elist implant or alloderm when they have saved up a lot of money so I am kind of thinking that I should steer them to the least bad option if it works for me. Maybe if I do a round of PMMA I should let them get a round of temporary filler with Dr. C on my dime so they can try out a bigger Dick and then make their own decisions later.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549299

The other issue, of course, is that you are my age and they are about 30 years younger than us - which means whatever they do has to be stable for 30 years longer than for you and me.
I would really square away your Dick and outcome before I let them in on anything. If you feel guilty, buy them some killer electric pump to keep them busy. There are guys who wish they were bigger but can let it go and then there are the guys on this board. Definitely, sort out the two groups before you take them to the dark side.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549325

Maybe I don\'t understand why you say you can\'t hide it from your sons.
This just seems like a bad idea and some twisted father-son bonding.
If you absolutely have to tell them, do so after they find out on their own. Then, if they choose on their own to do something, so be it.
But do not make the decision for them.

If they find out, direct them to do their own research, evaluate the risks, and decide if it is right for themselves.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549388

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Don\'t wanna give anyone weird impression. I say I can\'t hide it from my sons because I am the worst liar and we all live together, see each other everyday and we all go to the gym together, and I have a hot tub at home and we are all dudes so we run into each other there if the boys aren\'t with a girl. I know the boys will find out immediately when I take off without explanation for a week and come back and hide myself from them. They are all interested in PE and if I do something they will rush out too so I want to try to steer them towards the least harmful option which I am thinking might be a temporary filler with Dr. C.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549440

Well, there is no need to be gone for a week. After 72 hours the PMMA is set. If you feel you need to stay, a couple of days is all that is needed.
And I do not see what having a hot tub at home has to do with anything unless you and your sons regularly use the tub naked together.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295549496

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for letting me know I don\'t need to stay very long in Tijuana. I only brought up the hot tub example because I raised my boys without any women around and we actually do run into each other naked in the hot tub and around the house because we never had to worry and it would be weird if I suddenly changed. I want to do this for myself but I also want to steer my guys away from bad options if I can. Thanks briceb I appreciate your constructive criticism.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295550021

Don\'t do it , just don\'t. @Hunkydory01 is right , you\'d have your own experience to share with them if in future they opt for such options and you\'ll be the better judge of things and would have already strolled down this road. I\'m sure the last thing you\'d want to see would be your sons getting hurt with you being the consequence of it. Parents are role models for children I don\'t know how much of it you\'re realize this right now but when a young boy\'s father teaches him a good life lesson and trains him to become a good man , the respect he develops for his father stays for life. Mine did and it\'s the only reason I have been managed to hold onto my confidence even though it still hangs by a thread.

It\'s your choice you can either be cool or responsible but I\'d like you to find a middle ground.

That being said even if you don\'t offer the procedure to your sons , with the lifestyle you follow this procedure would definitely leave an impression on them , quite the negative one and mind you neither you nor your sons are in anyway inadequate judging by the way you speak of them.

Members such as me struggle with confidence as we lack in some areas and it hurts our confidence tremendously it\'s not something we\'re doing to build up on a solid foundation which you guys have but rather trying to fill up the gaps if that makes some sense.

Lastly they\'re both adults let them be the judge of what they want and try not be impressionable in a negative way , what if it goes wrong and they end up blaming you for the rest of you life.

I come from a traditional Indian family , we\'re somewhat orthodox and my parents intend to keep it that way , it can get a little too stressful at times when you really need to open up your heart to your parents which your sons find they can do with you and I envy that tremendously but there are perks to different types of parenting I believe what one should try and achieve is a middle path where you can guide them by your experience and not have them take you for granted as just any one of their friends but also be friendly enough for them to come up to you with all their life problems whatever they may be.

At the end of the day it all depends on you just remember you\'re choosing this for your sons and you want it to be the best.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295550174

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Siddy thanks for your honest opinion. I am going to plan to do this on my own and let my sons know that I am doing this as a gift to myself and when they are settled in middle age then they can choose PMMA if they want to. I am going to tell them it is for me only and I can afford a screw up since I have had kids and I am going to get as thick as I want with Dr. C. If the boys are put out I will let them get a temporary filler with Dr. C but that is as far as I should let it go.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295551124

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for all the feedback. At the heart of it I just want be able to lay a girl down and spread her legs really wide, roll on a magnum xl and feel that I am giving her a little stretch where she wants it. All I want to do is give my sons what I can have if they choose to do so.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295551376

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think if it is safe it would be a really cool gift from a dad to his son to give them a session of temporary filler with Dr. C so they can experiment with bigger sizes if they want. I think it would be an awesome 19th or 20 something gift to let him know you think he is a mature man.

Father and Son 6 years 10 months ago #1295551492

I get the impression you\'ve already made up your mind.