PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Length Progress Report

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307142406

Hi there, I\'ve never used the Zen Hanger, only the x4labs product. I used it only temporarily, as I was more inclined to hang, so I won\'t be much help in terms of teaching you usage/settings. Frankly stretching has never really beven effective for me, mainly because it\'s simply too uncomfortable to establish the right tension needed for growth. However, this varies person to person. I simply prefer Hanging due to comfort, as in because I\'ve found a setup that\'s simply more comfortable, which I outline in this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307143500

Unhung, Some may disagree, and thats ok. But I personally do not like the zenhanger. Its not good for over a few pounds and starts to hurt like a mother fucker. I repurposed mine for light weight long hangs ; like 2lbs for an hour or more. I also, like you, did not enjoy the x4 at all. I prefer Hanging. and it will produce the fastest results IMO. To be clear, I have only been Hanging since November , But there have been small gains already: both visually and measurably. There not huge gains by any means . but they are gains. I not yet \"counting\" the measurements though until I get a few more clicks down the tape to rule out any margin of error or user error.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307144050

Hey ty for both replies I truly appreciate them . I think I actually confused the name of the hanger, I meant this one
www.penis-hanger.de/deutsch/produkte/penis-hanger/

He is a official sponsor of the site or least one of them.. But it looks like his hanger is same as this one www.malehanger.com and basically the same cost.. Is there a specific hanger that either of yous recommend, and yes cost is a issue, I\'d like to spend as little as possible but I do also want good quality and something that will work , thanks

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307173483

That one looks like a cheaper made Bib Hanger. I'm going to go with LG but it's expensive.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307194954

do you still hang chester, you said a few months ago you were getting bored. also, do you have to keep standing up whilst Hanging. i guess not right.

i think i\'m gonna start doing this soon.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307218787

#22, I still do, but not everyday, as I did in the beginning. I hang maybe two or three times per week, still employing the low weight/long-duration format. These days I hang with about 4.25 lbs. Maybe I\'ll kick it up another quarter pound soon. Despite having three different lengthening/thickening tools, a bathmate, x4 labs stretcher & custom Hanger, I really only use the latter, and it\'s due to comfort. Can\'t say which is the best one for growth but my custom Hanging setup is so comfortable that I don\'t even notice it, and it\'s the one I can do with the most frequency of all, so it\'s the best for me for that reason. Ultimately, I think that should be what does it for you, whatever method you can use that allows you to keep some level of consistency, even if it\'s minor, like mine.
I can stand, walk around, do things in my apartment and sit on the edge of the bed to watch TV. I\'m not confined, as a result, and this cannot be said with the other methods.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307218801

Something else I wanted to add, my EQ has always been good, mainly due to the very clean diet I follow, but I\'ve noticed that after I hang, my EQ is through the roof. In my opinion and experience, Hanging not only improves length but also some Girth and EQ. I would recommend light Hanging for men that are going through EQ issues. Starting very light, of course, but employing long-duration....also, cleaning up your diet and removing excessive bad fats.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307225830

alright nice one. yeh im definitely gonna do it sometime in the next two months i think, dedicate myself to a year of it, and probably i\'ll copy your routine exactly lol! cheers!

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 3 months ago #1307519046

Good luck, and remember, stay dedicated. If you incorporate it into your lifestyle, and don\'t see it as a detraction, you\'re much more likely to succeed.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 2 months ago #1307737378

I can stand, walk around, do things in my apartment and sit on the edge of the bed to watch TV. I\'m not confined, as a result, and this cannot be said with the other methods.

So you are stressing the ligaments in different angles (but mainly straight down) depending on what activity you are doing, right?
According to what i've read, this could slow down your gains. It's usually suggested to stress one angle at time (like for months) untill you have maximized gains from that angle, without giving it time to heal and grow stronger but not longer (this can happen if you change angles too much).
The first position usually recomended is the BTC (between the cheecks): basically stay on the edge of chair/bed with your legs up (for example put them on another chair) and the Dick going down with the weight. This puts max stress to the ligs. Then, when ligs are maxed out, one should start addressing the tunica with other angles, like OTS (on the shoulder) and fulcrum usage.

That's the theory I read and wanted to share, as it could be useful to some.

I just finished my first ever Hanging session with 2x40min BTC and 2lbs weight. While i like the stretching sensation, I found the excersize uncomfortable, because I was very limited to things I could do while Hanging. So I may go with a SD (straight down) angle like yours, even if the gains could be theoretically slower.

Hope some other hangers can chime in with opinions on this.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 2 months ago #1307744328

I don\'t remember the person who said it, but whoever said,\" the only bad workout is the one that doesn\'t happen,\" is spawn on. this is because, it doesn\'t matter how you do the exercise, as long as you do it, and do it consistently. The main thing is to choose the manner in which it allows you to stay consistent, because consistency is what\'s going to create your growth, not the angle you choose.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308284526

Hey Chester where did you have your lig cut?, did it improved you Erect lenght?

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308284628

It was done by a surgeon in Chicago back in the 90s, from an ad I saw in a newspaper classified. That\'s how we did it back in the day. Shady as hell. As for the doctor\'s name, or office, I have no idea. Yes my length, both Flaccid and Erect, improved. If you\'re going to do it, just make sure to hang religiously once the doctor clears you to, and follow his/her instructions very carefully.

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308287778

Thank you chester!

Chester's Length Progress Report 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308291204

No problem, just make sure to start slow and steady, so that you can handle the weight progressively as you continue to support higher weight. Good luck