PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Length Progress Report

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295207402

I have thr LG vac Hanger, but I didn\'t buy the vac gun. My head keeps slipping out of the glans cup but the unit stays on. But I only use 2lbs at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295210755

• Visitor
  • Visitor

chester wrote: I have thr LG vac Hanger, but I didn\'t buy the vac gun. My head keeps slipping out of the glans cup but the unit stays on. But I only use 2lbs at the moment.

Get the one they have on their website, Chester. It is not expensive and has monitor of pressure. You really need it.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295213700

I see that the replacement silicone sleeves for LG are 8\" long. Do you cut them into 2 parts or are you supposed to use the whole amount? They look a lot thicker - I may get just the sleeve.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295216971

• Visitor
  • Visitor

10003 wrote: I see that the replacement silicone sleeves for LG are 8\" long. Do you cut them into 2 parts or are you supposed to use the whole amount? They look a lot thicker - I may get just the sleeve.

Hi, you can cut them, yes. You can use 4\", or 5\". Or 6\" and the rest as a Girth band... Whatever you like. I tend to use 5\". Also depends on how heavy you hang. The more heavy the more length sleeve is required, or you should.

There is also people who use almost the entire sleeve, from middle of chamber to the base of the penis. Depends on you and the way you hang.

They are very durable, if you do proper maintenance, they should last up to 3-4 months. So, if you cut it into two 4\" sleeves, you have fun for about six months.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 2 days ago #1295519447

So I pretty much have my lengthening routine nailed down. I started on 3/17 Hanging with 2lbs, then moved to 3 on 4/17, and currently Hanging 3.5lbs. I do 3-hr sets 4 days/week. Slow start but I rather proceed deliberately when it comes to length. I don\'t believe in frequent measuring, so I\'ll be providing updates on a quarterly basis, at most. My tools are an ESL 40 silicone cup, a silicone LG vac Hanger sleeve, and micro weights ordered from Amazon.com. Here\'s a pic of what it looks like.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 2 days ago #1295519581

Keep with it man! Good luck!

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 2 days ago #1295530199

briceb wrote: Keep with it man! Good luck!

Thanks, B. Will do!

For those that want to know the other items in the set up, that\'s a large binder ring looped through the weights, and that\'s attached to one of those big key ring latches. You can get both items at any hardware store.

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 11 months ago #1295707965

chester wrote: So I pretty much have my lengthening routine nailed down. I started on 3/17 Hanging with 2lbs, then moved to 3 on 4/17, and currently Hanging 3.5lbs. I do 3-hr sets 4 days/week. Slow start but I rather proceed deliberately when it comes to length. I don\'t believe in frequent measuring, so I\'ll be providing updates on a quarterly basis, at most. My tools are an ESL 40 silicone cup, a silicone LG vac Hanger sleeve, and micro weights ordered from Amazon.com. Here\'s a pic of what it looks like.

Hey Chester,
Do you tape your glands with this set up? I\'ve tried the grip system and never could avoid blisters, even from their ads system. This seems simple, which is what I\'m looking for at this point. I hope you\'re doing well. Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 11 months ago #1295714687

jimmy_the _blade wrote:
Hey Chester,
Do you tape your glands with this set up? I\'ve tried the grip system and never could avoid blisters, even from their ads system. This seems simple, which is what I\'m looking for at this point. I hope you\'re doing well. Look forward to hearing about your progress.

I don\'t tape. The tip of the glans comes out looking funny, so I just massage it thoroughly.

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 11 months ago #1295715780

Jimmy, you need to wear this under the grip as a base and forget the tape - more comfortable, no blisters and you can hang much longer as it creates a greater vacuum - which means also less intense pressure in the chamber.

store.thegripsystem.com/c--flex-contact-sleeve

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 11 months ago #1295743538

Hunkydory01 wrote: Jimmy, you need to wear this under the grip as a base and forget the tape - more comfortable, no blisters and you can hang much longer as it creates a greater vacuum - which means also less intense pressure in the chamber.

Hey Hunkydory,
Thank you for the info. I used the contact sleeves and still got blisters. Not sure why. Perhaps I was going to heavy. I was doing ok until I hit 12 lbs. any ideas or advice? I haven\'t used the grip in a long time. I wonder if they changed the contact selves?

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 10 months ago #1296274613

jimmy_the _blade wrote: Hey Hunkydory,
Thank you for the info. I used the contact sleeves and still got blisters. Not sure why. Perhaps I was going to heavy. I was doing ok until I hit 12 lbs. any ideas or advice? I haven\'t used the grip in a long time. I wonder if they changed the contact selves?

That\'s pretty heavy, Jimmy. I listened to hd\'s advice as well and got those contacts leaves. I still got a little bit of the blister, but a lot less. Of course, I don\'t hang anywhere near as heavy as you, as I\'ve just started out. I started out with about 3 pounds and now I\'m up to 4.

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 10 months ago #1296274684

Ok, guys. Update with pics. So just to recap, I hang about 4 days a week. I started out with 2 lb and now I\'m up to 4. I usually hang for about 3 hours with no break. I prefer the lightweight for longer periods approach. Here are stats, and pics.

Starting
EL: 6.25\"
FL: 4\"
EG: 5.5\"

Today
EL: 6.35
FL: 4.35
EG: 5.5\"

As you may probably tell, I tend to be pretty conservative with the measurements, as there\'s always subtle changes in the sizing. Sometimes I actually measure a lot bigger, but this is only temporary, so I like to go with the more conservative measurement. I only like to measure once every 3 or 4 months, as I don\'t believe in constantly measuring. Another thing I realize about Hanging is that you really have to keep Hanging, even after you achieve your desired result, as there\'s a possibility of retraction, if it is not maintained for at least a few months. Ultimately, I\'m happy with these results. Slow and steady. The biggest difference is in my Flaccid. Very pleased about that. I literally give no fucks anymore at the gym. Straight commando.

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 7 months ago #1300003660

Update:

Increased Hanging weight by .25 lbs. Total weight is 4.5 lbs, which I do for 4 hrs, 4 days per week.

Chester's Length Progress Report 6 years 7 months ago #1300004141

How long are your set? Do you break the 4 hours up into 20-30 minutes or do you just go as long as you can and then take a break?