PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Length Progress Report

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295180217

• Visitor
  • Visitor

chester wrote: Thanks for the tip. I just purchased that aerobic hand weight set on Amazon. Starting with 2lbs. Will post my length regime soon.

Not that bad... But if you want to measure your progression in a accurate way, I highly reccomend micro weight plates. In my opinion, the penis does not like big jumps in weight, and all sort of problems can occur. You can get those gym micro weights (0.5lbs, 1lb, etc.) And they are cheap.

The key is to hang as little weights as possible just to promote growth and enough time until you feel it is time to jump in weights (1lb i.e.).

Also, the time of Hanging per day is up to you. But diminishing returns applies on here.

For example, two hours a day is better than one, and four is probably better than two. But 6-8 (if you have that much time) a day is not six times better than an hour o the double than three. There is a moment when your body cannot take benefit of that and you are wasting your time and probably will affect your EQ.

Some EQ down is normal after Hanging, but the following hours you have to be OK. If you wake up the next day, and the next, and the next... With Erection problems, you are Hanging too much weight or/and too much time.

Also combining both, Hanging and ADS is interesting. For example, you hang and then you put your ADS for the nex two/three hours just to keep thing elongated while you heal. This is just a theory, but seems very solid at the other forums.

Remember, slow and steady. Do not go crazy with weights.

Whatever you need,

SSC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295187271

holly crap. Centurion! i remember you too. haha what a small penis world we live in. lol. I know i had alot of haters over at pegym cant remember exactly but i think you were always cool to me.

Yea i\'m thinking about just not getting my lig cut now... I know if i hang a bit more i can get to 7.5\" and i\'m happy there.. I really wanted 8\"

Mustang... I read your whole story about 5 days ago. AMAZING bro. really amazing. Your an awesome dude. I have no idea if you can hang with a bib once a person has had PMMA done.. thats one thing i\'m really trying to figure out. The bib squeezes the Dick pretty fucking hard so it might move some PMMA around. NOT SURE. The trick to Hanging mustange is for the first 3 -4 months hang btc (between the cheeks) with lots of lotion and heat to stretch the skin. There is alot of pain in this process but i\'m sure we all have iron wills here.. then you can start stretching the ligs.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295187770

The advice I was given years ago was to put dry rice in a sock and microwave it to get it warm. It actually works.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295187925

@Bolkonsky, PMMA won\'t move around from Hanging once its all set / after collagen growth. With the Bib / squeezing I\'d be more worried about the pressure on the tissue and pain then it moving or shifting... once its in there and set you\'d pretty much have to cut it out to get it to move. I haven\'t tried a bib since PMMA though, but I have used my vacADS as a Hanger here and there and I\'ve had zero issues with PMMA interfering with anything.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295188092

• Visitor
  • Visitor
That\'s because the vacuum based hangers do not pinch the skin. If you are not going for heavy Hanging, vacuum hangers are way better, just take care about blisters on glands.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295189185

SSC wrote:
Not that bad... But if you want to measure your progression in a accurate way, I highly reccomend micro weight plates. In my opinion, the penis does not like big jumps in weight, and all sort of problems can occur. You can get those gym micro weights (0.5lbs, 1lb, etc.) And they are cheap.

The key is to hang as little weights as possible just to promote growth and enough time until you feel it is time to jump in weights (1lb i.e.).

Also, the time of Hanging per day is up to you. But diminishing returns applies on here.

For example, two hours a day is better than one, and four is probably better than two. But 6-8 (if you have that much time) a day is not six times better than an hour o the double than three. There is a moment when your body cannot take benefit of that and you are wasting your time and probably will affect your EQ.

Some EQ down is normal after Hanging, but the following hours you have to be OK. If you wake up the next day, and the next, and the next... With Erection problems, you are Hanging too much weight or/and too much time.

Algo combining both, Hanging and ADS is interesting. For example, you hang and then you put your ADS for the nex two/three hours just to keep thing elongated while you heal. This is just a theory, but seems very solid at the other forums.

Remember, slow and steady. Do not go crazy with weights.

Whatever you need,

SSC

That\'s good, detailed advice. Will definitely change these weights up. Thanks SSC!

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295189516

Bolkonsky wrote: Mustang... I read your whole story about 5 days ago. AMAZING bro. really amazing. Your an awesome dude. I have no idea if you can hang with a bib once a person has had PMMA done.. thats one thing i\'m really trying to figure out. The bib squeezes the Dick pretty fucking hard so it might move some PMMA around. NOT SURE. The trick to Hanging mustange is for the first 3 -4 months hang btc (between the cheeks) with lots of lotion and heat to stretch the skin. There is alot of pain in this process but i\'m sure we all have iron wills here.. then you can start stretching the ligs.

Thx man, it has been, and still is, a journey!

I think I need a system that grabs the glans only and stretches the shaft. I need a system that I can wear almost all day long, I used to have an ADS with the silicone suction cup, it worked OK for me but my glans suffered. what you guys recommend.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295190255

@sizemic .. thanks for that. I really do like Hanging with heavier wieghts (around 20lbs), so i\'d like to stick with my bib. my Dick and my skin are really conditioned so I hope i can continue to hang with it after i get PMMA done.

@mustang I\'ve heard great things about the LG. I dont have any personal experience. considering how thick your Dick is i\'m not sure the bib would be the best bet but it might be. With the bib there are two different types. I have the bigger one. I think you need to have at least a 6 Inch long Dick to use it properly.. He also sells a cheaper one around 60$ i think for guys that are shorter or are just new to Hanging.. I would try that.

If i were new and going to get into Hanging i would get both. I would hang like 2 sets btc to stretch the skin/ligs and then just walk around with the LG for the rest of the day.

As far as an ADS goes I\'ve used a master lock hung around my gland and it works great. I put some theraband on the bottom where my bottom of my gland goes and i can wear it for hours. I dont have to take it off to pee. and every time i take a leak i just do a couple of jelq\'s and my Dick hangs at like 6+ inches all day..

but to get ready for my PMMA i think i\'m going to get the TLC ventless tugger.. Its not a Foreskin restorer but its an actual ads.. I\'ve heard great things about it. Plus i\'m thinking it might give me a little extra skin for the PMMA to fill... I have no clue if this will work or is reasonable as i\'m still very new to the idea of PMMA.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295191422

Mustang2020 wrote: I used to have an ADS with the silicone suction cup, it worked OK for me but my glans suffered.

Same here. I\'ve stopped wearing the ESL 4.0 because it mashes up my glans. Leaves it looking smaller and compacted, over all that time. I fear that, over time, the glans may get smaller, as it adjusts to the device.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295197814

This definitely works, only grips the glans and sort of pumps it at the same time. They also sell sleeves on the site that look like thick rubbers, use that instead of the tape they tell you to use on your glans. It is easier to use, the system stays on longer and there is no irritation. It can also handle a lot of weight and can be worn under clothes with a slight modification. store.thegripsystem.com/
I\'ve had the original one I bought 20 years ago from the guys dad, lol so it hold up too.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295197867

Thanks, HD. Will look into this!

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295199089

By the way, I just looked at their site - I have been on it in years. You definitely don\'t need all that crap they have on there. Their kits are $350-$450 now!

All you need is the Vacu-Grip for $65 which is the main unit.

About 2 of the C-Flex contact sleeves for $7.50 - those are the rubber things that you should put on your Dick to keep the glans from swelling too much. They say use sports tape but this is easier and better for traction.

and about 4 or 5 of the C-Flex Sheaths for Vac-U-Grip - $6.50 each. These are what create the vacuum to grip the glans and the bad thing about them is that they wear out. The rest of the stuff is not useless but completely unnecessary.

You are also going to need the black pump that creates the vacuum, $25 - it is a $2 piece of equipment at best - you may want to see if they throw it in for you - it is essential, hence the markup I guess. All this is about $130 if they charge you for the pump -see if it comes with the vacu-grip - maybe it does.

This is pretty much the #4 starter kit which they sell for $200 minus the leg strap which is not great at staying put so I never used it.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295200412

centurion _ Thanks so much for this! I think i\'m going to get it. Do you think this is a better option than the LG?

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295200475

Hey, I don\'t really know. This is the only thing I have ever used. I have an ESL but this is a whole different type of system and for more serious Hanging. I really liked it a lot and after years of use I can put it on it 1 minute. Becuase it creates a vacuum around your glans some guys have had irritation, the thing is to keep your glans from swelling in the vac too much - it is basically a glans vac pump that won\'t release once you suck the air out so you can hang off it. That\'s why the rubber things are so good - they keep the glans from swelling and no blisters. You just have to make sure you measure correctly, you don\'t want the rubber sleeve to be too loose - but they tell you how to measure everything on the site. There is a second rubber ring that goes around the vac itself that grabs your Dick to keep the vacuum sealed but that comes with the system. You just need extras on hand.

Chester's Length Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295201192

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The LG Hanger is like the new version of this. It is custom made and more capable of heavy weights. Also their silicon sleeves are super strong. You can check it out on Youtube.

I love mine, but it is a tank, you cannot use it on the street.