PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294304361

How much is he charging you per cc? Juvederm voluma is $425 / cc (including tax) direct from allergan. The cost-effectiveness of HA is rearing its ugly head again. I think I am going to use it to camouflage the gaps , dent,s and scars, but even that is putting me in the $1500 range + $230 for Hylenex (dissolves HA in case of emergency embolism or if it just is a mess).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294310558

425$? In Europe the pharmacies price range is 110-175 '.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294319341

Dexterphall, the lumps from juvederm you mentioned in the early days... have they all softened / smoothed out? How long did that take? I had this done, and it looks great flaccid and there are no lumps at all. Erect, there are a lot of soft lumps (nothing like PMMA lumps which are rocks). From reading Realself, this seems to be normal for facial injections, but I just wanted to ask someone else who had it done in the penis. (EDIT - I have actually massaged almost all of them out since I first posted this... they might come back tomorrow morning if I turtle though, but mostly it was from the \"accordion\" effect) so I am sleeping with Coban on)

Mato23 - That is the price from Allergan in the usa. What country is it 110-175'? It\'s 190 ' on the one European website I was told about (for 2 cc). If a doctor registers on allerganone.com, that is the price & in the USA, there is nowhere else to buy this. I wish this wasn\'t the case, because I had to spend nearly $2000 for the supplies... but I went through 1.5 years of reconstructive surgeries due to (possibly defective) Linnea Safe - so online European pharmacies are not an option. There\'s a lot of comments on Realself about it, so I just didn\'t want to get it online through Europe.

www.realself.com/question/legally-buy-juvederm-inject-skin

www.realself.com/question/kerhonkson-ny-...ign=TopicSubscriptio

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294353097

Restoration

www.france-health.com/en/home/4475-juved...-2x1ml-allergan.html

www.farmace.it/IT/prodotti/estetica/juvederm

This are two examples.

However the official retail price is 350 for two syringes/2ml.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294353147

Restoration wrote: Dexterphall, the lumps from juvederm you mentioned in the early days... have they all softened / smoothed out? How long did that take? I had this done, and it looks great flaccid and there are no lumps at all. Erect, there are a lot of soft lumps (nothing like PMMA lumps which are rocks). From reading Realself, this seems to be normal for facial injections, but I just wanted to ask someone else who had it done in the penis. (EDIT - I have actually massaged almost all of them out since I first posted this... they might come back tomorrow morning if I turtle though, but mostly it was from the \"accordion\" effect) so I am sleeping with Coban on)

Mato23 - That is the price from Allergan in the usa. What country is it 110-175'? It\'s 190 ' on the one European website I was told about (for 2 cc). If a doctor registers on allerganone.com, that is the price & in the USA, there is nowhere else to buy this. I wish this wasn\'t the case, because I had to spend nearly $2000 for the supplies... but I went through 1.5 years of reconstructive surgeries due to (possibly defective) Linnea Safe - so online European pharmacies are not an option. There\'s a lot of comments on Realself about it, so I just didn\'t want to get it online through Europe.

www.realself.com/question/legally-buy-juvederm-inject-skin

www.realself.com/question/kerhonkson-ny-...ign=TopicSubscriptio

Yo

I was really lucky or perhaps it\'s normal for HA but I only had 3 very small lumps on round 1, about the size of a piece of sweet corn, and I was able to smooth them out in about 20 minutes. I had no lumps in round 2 at all.

Erect I have no lumps at all, I found the stuff really easy to massage flat, I grabbed it between thumb and the finger next to it and gently sorta rolled it in various directions. I found it a bit sore to do as I was doing it within 24 hours of the HA going in so the skin was a little sore in places but easy enough to do. I wonder why you have lumps from HA when erect, I have zero lumps.

What I do have, which now looks less of an issue than it did but still an issue is that on one side at the base to about 2\" up when erect a little less HA than I should which when you look down on it is noticable width wise difference from higher up so I\'m getting that sorted in round 3 which I hope will be the last round.

Ahh, just got to your \"edit\" bit , yeah HA seems very easy to massage out, I have no experience of PMMA so can\'t comment I\'m afraid, I was a little too scared to get PMMA in the end even though the permanency is seriously appealing baring in mind the cost of HA which is killing me.

Not really an expert on pricing of HA, I paid what the price was on the website , just google androfill london - but when I went for round 2, it was cheaper as I had another 6ml and so it took me to the 10 ml price and they retrospectively deduct the initial price if that makes sense. I\'m going to have a final 6ml in a couple more weeks which will be cheaper again per ml, which it needs to be as it\'s hideously adding up cost wise.

A few things I have learnt.

1. Don\'t have 2 sessions so close together. I don\'t think 9 days is enough, and I would wait at least 2 weeks. I still had some very minor swelling I think on day 10 and then had another load of HA put in. I then had more swelling.

It\'s really taken at least 2 total weeks to get to the real size and I would say I\'ve gained just shy of 1/2\" from 12 ml, I had hoped for more and until 3-4 days ago I thought I Had gained just over that but I\'ve measured a few times now and that\'s where I am at.

I think the truth is you need about 15ml to gain a full erect half inch + on a 6\" cock.

2. Don\'t waste time measuring yourself constantly, it\'s quite depressing seeing swelling going down, I literally was close to 6\" girth with swelling, it\'s amazing how much bigger 6\" seems to 5.5\" for some reason.

3. Make sure you get a quality HA product, there\'s companies in the UK using some nasty cheap stuff that has some spurious results from various reports I\'m reading online. Check the boxes of the stuff when you\'re having it, don\'t pay for Juvaderm Volumna and get some cheap chinese shit that costs 1/3rd the price. I actually took a photo of the stuff when I was in the clinic.

Apart from that, I\'m super happy with the result, it\'s utterly smooth, looks perfect, the 1/2\" really makes a big difference visually , I can imagine another 1/4- 1/3\" will be spot on perfect and I\'m stopping there.

Francis has been really good from Androfill, the guy even texted me about 3 days ago just asking if everything was ok etc which was good of him.

All round i\'m happy, I just wish it was a little more permanent as it\'s so damm costly.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294353345

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294379769

Dexter, are you going to address the glans too? What does Francis think about it?

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294402803

Hi dexterphall, thank you for all your posts, they really help explain what to expect with HA. I\'m going for round 1 in a couple of days 10-15ml depending on how it goes. I would really like to see photos (a picture is worth a thousand words) but I understand your reluctance to put your photos on the web.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294402986

mato23 wrote: Dexter, are you going to address the glans too? What does Francis think about it?

I don\'t think I will no. My Girth does exceed glans now but no so much it looks weird and I\'m not going crazy on Girth.

I don\'t know much about glans and HA other than Francis did tell me they do it all the time.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294403003

GrowGrowGrow wrote: Hi dexterphall, thank you for all your posts, they really help explain what to expect with HA. I\'m going for round 1 in a couple of days 10-15ml depending on how it goes. I would really like to see photos (a picture is worth a thousand words) but I understand your reluctance to put your photos on the web.

Hey hope all goes well. I personally feel you\'re in really good hands. I couldn\'t be happier with the way it\'s gone for me, well I guess I had hoped for a little more Girth but other than that , it\'s all good.

I\'m going to post a pic of the final job once I\'#ve completed round 3 and the tidy up. I just saw your post that\'s really cool, sure you\'ll help a lot of people be put at ease. braver than me posting all the pics , good stuff.

If you\'ve got any questions feel free to PM me or just ask here. It\'s really nothing to be worried or concerned about just follow my tips etc.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294414250

Thanks Dexter. I just had 3 cc to fix irregularities. You\'re right - it\'s very different at 2 weeks. It was strange how big it got - which overdid the correction, but now it looks pretty normal. I still probably need 2-3 more ccs and then everything should be smoothed out...though it\'s improved a lot. It is definitely less firm than the tissue that PMMA triggers, but when Erect, this distinction isn\'t that noticeable. When Flaccid, I can grab it like there\'s jelly in there. PMMA felt more like muscle fibers.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294414542

Interesting observation Restoration, have you had a similar experience re jelly type feel when not hard Dexterphall?

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294428833

Restoration wrote: Thanks Dexter. I just had 3 cc to fix irregularities. You\'re right - it\'s very different at 2 weeks. It was strange how big it got - which overdid the correction, but now it looks pretty normal. I still probably need 2-3 more ccs and then everything should be smoothed out...though it\'s improved a lot. It is definitely less firm than the tissue that PMMA triggers, but when Erect, this distinction isn\'t that noticeable. When Flaccid, I can grab it like there\'s jelly in there. PMMA felt more like muscle fibers.

Very very different at 2 weeks. SO much so, nobody should bother posting \"after\" photos other than for curiosity value until 2 weeks. I ended up with over 6\" Girth mid shaft at one point it was insane. I actually had an issue with balance on one side but now it\'s all as it will be post all kinds of water retention and swelling / brusing, that looks a lot less of an issue than it did.

I really think you need at least 2 weeks to see your true final result before you even think about analysing where you\'re at..

I lost so much size I had crazy thoughts it was leaking out etc, your mind plays nasty tricks on you and you forget how much bigger it actually is, even though it\'s not as big as it was when swollen.

I think the simple guideline is this.

You need 15-17ml to gain 1/2\" on solid EG on a 6\" approx Cock and if you\'re 7\" probably closing in on 18-20ml.

So if everybody bares that in mind, then their end result will make sense.

I think you\'re right now I\' more settled that it does feel a little different Flaccid but not so anybody would know.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294428857

GrowGrowGrow wrote: Interesting observation Restoration, have you had a similar experience re jelly type feel when not hard Dexterphall?

Well, sorta, I know what restoration means but \"jelly\" is pushing it. You can sorta feel it feels a bit different but it\'s more the feel you get , than the feel somebody else would get from feeling it if that makes sense.

it\'s the internal \"Feel\".

In no way , at all, is anybody ever going to be able to tell , it\'s not that big a difference but you just sorta know it does feel a little different. It took me maybe 3 weeks before I noticed that because the swelling sorta \"hardens\" everything .

Erect, zero difference, still veiny etc.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 3 months ago #1294431067

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Dexterphall wrote:
You can sorta feel it feels a bit different but it\'s more the feel you get , than the feel somebody else would get from feeling it if that makes sense.

it\'s the internal \"Feel\".

This is good feedback. I heard someone say that it didn\'t \"feel 100 percent natural\" (Erect of flacid) and I was actually wondering myself if that was the case, as you say, the internal feel vs what someone else would feel.

I\'m also thinking that the lack of total rigidity complaint by patients and their partners in the study that I quoted may have been due to two factors, 1) possibly Restylane is not quite as firm as Voluma, and 2) they had over an Inch gain and maybe that\'s too much for HA. Perhaps a little over a half an Inch would be the max you\'d want.

~LL