PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 5 years 5 months ago #1306227941

VolumaNewbie wrote:
Spoke with Francis today who said the bruising is normal, but nobody explained how to massage it out - what's the 'handroll'??
Francis said today that I have to get hard and shape it and can even jerk off... but literally my whole Dick is so bruised it's black!!

Someone should have explained to you how to massage it out! That\'s not good...
You also don\'t need to get an Erection to smooth the lumps out, do this soft. Also don\'t jerk off, that shouldn\'t have been advised? I\'ve heard loads of stories of men who have had sex or masturbated and caused themselves more problems and then had the get the filler removed.

Please seek medical help if your Dick is black!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 5 years 5 months ago #1306231730

I was really concerned at first but the bruising has already gone down a LOT!
Managed to massage it out last night really well and it got rid of all my initial worries about the appearance... instantly felt it smoothing out - definitely glad I looked here for advice on rolling it out, as I could literally feel it distributing and my Dick looked and felt great... it still needs more work to get it looking perfect but I'm only on day 2 and looking forward to massaging it out tonight!
The bruising was really worrying at first but I was assured by Dr Horn that it was normal despite the shocking appearance! (I sent him photos!)
Will check back in - I had cannula procedure as Dr Horn said it's better to reduce lumpiness so I went on his professional recommendation... I'm a lot happier today!

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 5 years 4 months ago #1306561110

Sorry guys, not updated for a while.

This round with the cannula was the most succesful I\'ve had.

100% smooth no bits to move about, not sure if that was just luck or the cannular approach or both.

I was well over 6.25\" at one point but over the weeks it\'s levelled out at around .5\" gain which is more than I\'ve managed before from that amount so I\'m happy.

May go back for one more to stay at just over 6\" I think.

That\'s about it.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 5 years 12 hours ago #1308394742

Hey guys, hows everybody?

Thinking of heading back for more shortly.

Just getting bored having to top up all the time.

Anybody else feeling something more permanent may be worth the effort?

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 4 years 11 months ago #1308423029

Thats the reason I decided on the Ellanse. Theoretically should be retainage time will tell.