PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294186186

Thanks Restoration.

Ok, I know it\'s frustrating when people leave a progress thread but honestly I have nothing else to report now so unless there\'s any questions I won\'t be back until next Friday as Thursday I go to get another 6ml. Everything is today as it has been for 3 days + , no further shrinkage etc. I\'ve stopped the daily massage , nothing to massage, all good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294193886

Ok doctor Horn but does anyone have any news about this doctor? www.christianoudot.com/penoplastie.html .
He uses cannula, Voluma and his prices are quite low.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294194068

Thanks for posting Dexterphall !

Hi , This is my first time writing on here , I have been reading and doing as much homework as possible on this site for a couple of months , Ive been a member of other sites for a few years and have been pe\'ing for a few years also , I\'m totally not happy with my size , EL : 6in (im fine with) EG 4 1/2 (not happy) I\'m also only 2 hours from London and have made the decision to go for Androfill , I did have an appointment a few years back about surgery but did not trust the doctor and was very scared to go under knife but now with these injections seem so much safer , So i rang them up and just like what you have said i spoke directly with Francis and had a 10 minute phone call ,

I had questions at the ready to ask which were : How much will i gain from the 6mm ?
How long will it last?
Will you correct it for free if any complications?
Do you use cannula?
Do i need to be circumsized?
If i stay overnight in a hotel can i come by the following morning for a check?
Will it feel hard or soft and squishy ?

He answered every question confidently : Gains will depend on length, But you should get 1/4 -1/3 with 6ml .

He explained that he has had the same and has lasted well over a year .

Yes we will correct for free if any complications.

We use cannula but advise that needle is better as the holes are tiny compared to cannula and heal quicker (He talked more on this but i don\'t remember what he said) .

No you don\'t but circumsised is better because sometime the HA will fall to Foreskin which will then need to be corrected (disolved).

Yes you can come back the next day if you wish but told me that its not that drastic , We have women coming to have there cheeks done and then 1 hour later they hit town .

No its not soft and squishy ,It should feel the same as before .

I do feel confident about this and have decided to do it beginning of February and then will do it again if i like it a month later to get to at least 5in Girth (goal 5.5)

If it works im happy to pay 2.5k and then 1k a year if necessary !

I will post before and after and will be detailed with it .

Dexterphall i also hope you post pics no one will know its you from your Dick pic lol

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294205189

mato23 wrote: Ok doctor Horn but does anyone have any news about this doctor? www.christianoudot.com/penoplastie.html . He uses cannula, Voluma and his prices are quite low.

Not heard of him , sorry, but I would post this in the main forum you\'ll get a much better chance of somebody seeing it than in a personal progress report.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294205225

costa wrote: Thanks for posting Dexterphall !

Hi , This is my first time writing on here , I have been reading and doing as much homework as possible on this site for a couple of months , Ive been a member of other sites for a few years and have been pe\'ing for a few years also , I\'m totally not happy with my size , EL : 6in (im fine with) EG 4 1/2 (not happy) I\'m also only 2 hours from London and have made the decision to go for Androfill , I did have an appointment a few years back about surgery but did not trust the doctor and was very scared to go under knife but now with these injections seem so much safer , So i rang them up and just like what you have said i spoke directly with Francis and had a 10 minute phone call ,

I had questions at the ready to ask which were : How much will i gain from the 6mm ?
How long will it last?
Will you correct it for free if any complications?
Do you use cannula?
Do i need to be circumsized?
If i stay overnight in a hotel can i come by the following morning for a check?
Will it feel hard or soft and squishy ?

He answered every question confidently : Gains will depend on length, But you should get 1/4 -1/3 with 6ml .

He explained that he has had the same and has lasted well over a year .

Yes we will correct for free if any complications.

We use cannula but advise that needle is better as the holes are tiny compared to cannula and heal quicker (He talked more on this but i don\'t remember what he said) .

No you don\'t but circumsised is better because sometime the HA will fall to Foreskin which will then need to be corrected (disolved).

Yes you can come back the next day if you wish but told me that its not that drastic , We have women coming to have there cheeks done and then 1 hour later they hit town .

No its not soft and squishy ,It should feel the same as before .

I do feel confident about this and have decided to do it beginning of February and then will do it again if i like it a month later to get to at least 5in Girth (goal 5.5)

If it works im happy to pay 2.5k and then 1k a year if necessary !

I will post before and after and will be detailed with it .

Dexterphall i also hope you post pics no one will know its you from your Dick pic lol

All sounds about spot on, I\'m glad they are now saying 1/4-1/3\" gain as that\'s exactly what I got I think they were a bit over hopeful with the \"nearly half an Inch\" .

If you\'re just doing the 6ml, which I think is the best idea, then I really doubt you\'ll need to go and see them in the morning, but it\'s nice they are happy to do that.

Here\'s what you can expect the next morning so don\'t be alarmed/excited. It\'s gonna look huge, you get like some swelling , I reckon as much as 1/4-1/3\" on top of the actual real gains. Try not to do like I did and get depressed when the swelling goes down, just accept up front it\'s not a real measurement and it only lasted for me about 2 days max.

You may get some really small lumps, I did, just literally grab them between your two fingers and sorta gently massage them out, the HA is really soft like plastacine initially you can get rid of 3-4 lumps in like 5 minutes tops.

Other than that, it\'s basically as Francis has told you above, that was my experience.

Good luck!

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294213283

Cheers for the heads up !

I think for people who have high expectations and less knowledge about the procedure will be in for a shock .

My only worry is the Foreskin area as not sure how they will inject into it as when its rolled back it may be to much skin so need to talk to him about it and may need to go for a baseball bat size (5.5 base ,5.2 mid & 5.0 top) in order to do this ,Did you say you were circumsized? (I know most americans are ) If your not how did you find it affects the Foreskin?

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294218566

costa wrote: Cheers for the heads up !

I think for people who have high expectations and less knowledge about the procedure will be in for a shock .

My only worry is the Foreskin area as not sure how they will inject into it as when its rolled back it may be to much skin so need to talk to him about it and may need to go for a baseball bat size (5.5 base ,5.2 mid & 5.0 top) in order to do this ,Did you say you were circumsized? (I know most americans are ) If your not how did you find it affects the Foreskin?

Yes, I\'m Circumcised so my result is perfect, I basically have a nice mild taper to the head and still have that nice ridge between shaft and head, it looks totally natural.

It\'s a good question on uncircumcised I just don\'t know but Dr Horn has been doing penile work for over a decade, literally thousands of operations and 15 HA jobs a week in average without a single complaint online anywhere. I think your in safe hands, he will have dealt with your situation a lot.

I was initially worried about not being done Erect as in an insane Grower but he assured me it\'s better Flaccid as a that happens Erect is once you lose the Erection it all concertinas up and so pointless. He was right, I\'m really fussy about stuff and I\'m 100% happy with my result so far.

I think it\'s good to be cautious but I do think you\'re in very safe hands if you go in with realistic expectations. I\'m grateful to Dr Oats for turning me into HA, but Dr Horn has vastly more experience in penile work.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294220125

buffdawg wrote: Wow... Thanks for posting.

I\'m actually going for a consultation with Moorgate later on this month in Birmingham.

Your post really helps.

Buffdawg

Keep us updated on this Buffdawg, also what are they using for HA did they tell you?I just remember thinking their pricing was pretty cheap and that sent off alarm bells for me. I don\'t know enough to advise but Dr Horn and Dr Oates use Juvadern Voluma, it\'s pricey to buy in apparently but the results seem to be spot on. Just make sure you\'re getting a filler that\'s not some weird crap from some 3rd world backend that goes lumpy and lasts 6 months etc.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294250697

Ok so had another 6ml yesterday. No lumps this time, usual swelling over 6\" at base. Issue I had before, still there , bit of a difference in the right hand side about 2\" in length when Erect. Dr Horn did add some extra that side but it doesn\'t seem to have helped as the new lot has just muted the effect.

Phoned Francis, he said they will fix on the final 6ml I\'m doing in about a month. Showed the other half she couldn\'t really notice it but I think it\'s quite obvious.

That\'s about it really. No massaging this time as it\'s all gone in smooth , no lumps.

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294257225

What do you mean \" Bit of a difference in right side about 2\" in length when Erect?

Also is your penis veiny ? I have large veins and also tons of small ones , Was the doctor very careful with the needle or is he a bit trigger happy like in some videos iv\'e seen .

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294274221

The first 2\" when Erect on the right hand side when looking down on it need more HA there to balance it out with the other side and the area above it which looks wider

Yes quite veiny when Erect. I would presume as he\'s done thousands of these now with not a single complaint online that he\'s pretty darn careful but he uses canula for people who prefer it

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294275665

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294275679

Hi Dexter,

Congrats on the second round!

Do you think that you\'ll get another 1/3 of an Inch with this round or maybe more?

Buffdawg

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294293109

Hey I\'ll measure in about 1-2 more days. I\'ve learned to just throw the dam tape away the first week, honestly it\'s pointless, I actually found it depressing on round 1 so vowed not to do it on round 2. Swelling makes you think you\'re HUGE!

I would presume another 1/4\" not 1/3\" I personally think 1/3\" is the optimistic from 6ml but honestly trying to measure an Erection is hard work, as soon as you get a tape near your Dick I swear I lose 5-10% lol

Voluma HA with Dr Horn from Androfill in London 7 years 4 months ago #1294293700

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Dexterphall wrote: trying to measure an Erection is hard work, as soon as you get a tape near your Dick I swear I lose 5-10% lol

LOL, I\'ve noticed the same. Thanks for the updates, keep us posted.

Cheers,
LL