PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292592969

hey IWFF, I\'d put away the tape measure, your Dick looks amazing. I wouldn\'t call your results lopsided, your Dick was a little irregular to start with, now it looks really good and natural. If you had even gains all over you would still have the same irregular contour as the proportions would be the same as when you started. Hope you are happy with your result, I am surprised they were able to fill it in so well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292593095

I echo the positive support. Frontal, when compared to that first picture you put up next to that can, pre-PMMA, what you have now is infinitely better.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292593700

iwantfullfrontal wrote: What do you make of my bizarre (lopsided) gains? I\'m not mad about it, I just think it\'s weird that 80% of the growth is in the lower third.

I do see a slight bulge at the base that you are talking about, but it is still soon after your procedure. Things are still settling down, so things could change still.

I do not think that it is strange that you experienced bigger gains towards the base as it appears that the lower third of your penis was thinner than the upper portion to begin with. Adding more Girth to the bottom helped to even out the proportion. That is my take, anyway.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292594171

Restoration wrote: I had the same exact lump in my first or second round. It just went away. It\'s probably in my journal. If you don\'t want to read Nodule horror stories... don\'t go past my second round.

It took about 8 weeks to go away. It was somewhat spongy. The problematic nodules I had in r3 were much harder.

Hi Restoration -

Unfortunately I\'ve read all your stories already. I really sympathize with you buddy, you\'ve been through hell. I\'m actually thinking of this evens out probably just quitting. No round 2 for me. If this gives me an \"average Dick\", I\'m totally good. Cheers man and keep me updated on YOU as well.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292594244

Thanks - yeah it looks good in the pics. Definitely \"good enough\" is the way to go with PMMA.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292624723

Any updates?? How\'s things?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292631418

Wow. Getting motivated to action. I want that.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292634624

Sorry guys, on biz travel. Things are getting errrrr...\"bumpy\". Still lots of Nodule formation. I don\'t like that at all. Emailed Wade and he basically told me to buy a Penis Pump? Which I thought was weird. Says it helps with the nodules? I don\'t really understand the science behind that.

I know it\'s a waiting game at this point but I\'d really like these nodules to go. When my husband gives me head he definitely notices.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292634635

Should provide another update on Thursday. If not, by Saturday.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292635049

I am curious about the pump and how it affects the nodules. Is it the pressure that helps with them?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292635507

Are these nodules like bumps on the surface of the skin or deeper inside? The only one you posted was at the base...are you saying that is noticeable or other ones are?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292649530

Restoration wrote: Are these nodules like bumps on the surface of the skin or deeper inside? The only one you posted was at the base...are you saying that is noticeable or other ones are?

None of them are noticeable really - all of them are palpable. That\'s the main problem.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 9 months ago #1292745182

how\'s it going iwantfullfrontal? hope it\'s going ok.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 8 months ago #1293107042

Any updates IWFF?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 4 years 11 months ago #1308569553

Wondering how are things going since you last update ?