PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292463007

Just to give you guys an update, I finished with Dr. C about an hour ago. My procedure took a little longer than most, which they said was fine. They were all very warm, nice and communicative.

Can\'t take pics yet because I still have a wrap on that I will take off when I go see Wade in a couple hours.

I ended up getting 10cc of 30% and 15cc of 10%,

Pics will come this evening once I\'m unwrapped. Everything looks pretty good so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292463188

• Visitor
  • Visitor

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Just to give you guys an update, I finished with Dr. C about an hour ago. My procedure took a little longer than most, which they said was fine. They were all very warm, nice and communicative.

Can\'t take pics yet because I still have a wrap on that I will take off when I go see Wade in a couple hours.

I ended up getting 10cc of 30% and 15cc of 10%,

Pics will come this evening once I\'m unwrapped. Everything looks pretty good so far.

I wish you the best results. You tell us later. Get some rest.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292463686

wow 25cc in one go.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

That should be a huge gain!

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292464829

Sorry I still haven\'t posted any pics yet. Trying to do all of Wade\'s massages.

While it seems to be settling pretty well, we\'ve had some trouble keeping the PMMA out of the circ scar, so I\'m going to be concentrating on pushing that down all night. There was also one side that kind of had a dent in it even though we kept putting more PMMA in it. It looks much better now.

One questions for you guys - I keep massaging but it seems like one of the entry points is still kinda leaking. If it\'s leaking PMMA I don\'t know if I should keep doing it?

I\'m bruised up pretty well, but that much I expected.

Did anybody else have continuous leaking out of one of the entry points? Kinda don\'t know what to do but I\'m supposed to massage the rest of the night.

Also, how is it best to sleep?

Sorry for all the questions, I\'m a Round 1 fresh fish out of the water.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292465710

First two are pics from just after the procedure (both Flaccid). Bruised and battered but it otherwise looked great.

Here\'s a pic from just now.

I\'m calling this the \"Sombrero\" phase because that\'s basically what it reminds me of at this point. The swelling that captured my circ scar area. It ain\'t pretty, but I\'m hoping the swelling will do down.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292465948

I\'ve experienced the \"sombrero\" effect after one of my rounds... totally normal, will dissipate.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292466075

Question for you - it\'s my first night. I want to go to bed in about three hours. I have been massaging off and on as told for the last 3 hours. How much should I do before bed? Any particular way to sleep? My entry points are still leaking

Skeptical One wrote: I\'ve experienced the \"sombrero\" effect after one of my rounds... totally normal, will dissipate.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292466543

Anyone know how long it usually takes for that circ swelling to subside to normal?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292466724

Smokdu123 wrote: Anyone know how long it usually takes for that circ swelling to subside to normal?

Great question. I am terrified that it\'s not swelling (even though it bears all the signs of swelling) and that it\'s the PMMA and it will permanently look like that

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292466872

Hi Iwantfullfrontal. I\'m a new member here, and one of the more seasoned members with actual PMMA experience can probably give you a more detailed answer, but I happen to be awake right now. To quell your concerns, any time you introduce a foreign substance into your body, you\'ll definitely swell (that is definitely swelling), and it may even increase, but ultimately it will go down.

As for the leaking, a board member with more experience can better help you there, but I know that it was a lot of product, and that coupled with your body response (more fluid generation ) will undoubtedly create a setting for leaking. This should also subside soon. Rest easy, and make sure to keep *everything* clean.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292466886

Man, you\'re preety lucky you\'re packing 7.5 in, that added Girth is gonna make you a stud. I\'m 6 3/4 and 5\" around, i\'m paying close attention to all the newer posts, thanks for sharing your story. Your after pics look preety good, hopefully someone with experience can give you further insight on that \"sombrero\" look, good luck man ?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292469017

Congratulations. I\'ve seen a few pics like this and they all seem to go down, it\'s just scary when it\'s on your own Dick.

Just be patient.

Be good if you could post a side by side before/after.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292471042

Thanks for all the responses guys. It\'s now been 24 hours and I\'m still super swollen.

The Circ Scar swelling is definitely the worst and it\'s (even though not rational) also what I;m worried about the most. Looks like an alien penis at this point.

Even weirder, I\'m starting to have some mild dull pain below my base, kind of near my scrotal sac connection. Has anybody else had this? I\'m also terrified to death that PMMA might have migrated down here.

Still very red and discolored. Woke up a few times in the middle of the night and questioned my sanity for doing this after I looked at it.

Here\'s a bit of good news: Except for circ scar inflation, everything from the base to the circ looks nice and even now and the entry points finally closed up (after leaking all night).

Going in for my checkup in an hour.

Wade has been fantastic. He even called me last night after I sent him a frantic e-mail. I know why these guys are so beloved here. As for more pics, I might try to take some tonight but Flaccid-wise it still looks the same and erections are awkward because with the swelling I can\'t get my Foreskin over my head when playing with it.

4-hour plane ride is going to suck. Does anybody recommend wearing a stretcher?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292471631

I totally get why you\'re panicky, it\'s your penis, it\'s scary , but honestly , I now seen so many post surgeries, it will sort itself out.

And breathe buddy...

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292479471

If you are a Grower then I\'d wear a stretcher. It depends if the PMMA is clumping at the base. That what usually happens when you retract.