PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 11 months ago #1292196067

And the office does issue a medical fast pass to get across the border. This last time it didn\'t work for me. There was no customs agent at the medical crossing line so random people were trying to use that entry point without a pass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 11 months ago #1292197055

@iwantfrontal \"massaging is critical\"
There are 2 sides to this argument some peoplle who\'ve had PMMA have massaged and got good results, some people have not massaged and got good results.
Dr C advises people to massage it, Ivana Nemakova advises people not to massage. Both have similar results.
I had a different product but as soon as I started massaging it it made thing a million times worse.
If I was going to get PMMA I\'d have a small amount injected and not touch it at all.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 11 months ago #1292199745

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer those questions for me. I was surprised that there wasn\'t a hell of a lot more easily-captured convo about underwear strategy

Seven straight days of massaging seems to be the key, for sure.

Kyzmyss wrote: I can\'t answer all your questions but will give replies to the ones I know. 1. Vitamins are trial and error in my opinion. I am three weeks post op round 4 and this round am taking a multi vitamin, fish oil, collagen, vitamin C, and antioxidants. There\'s no sure thing to enhance collagen growth in my opinion; I think it\'s primarily ones body and that varies person to person. 2. I would definitely wear boxer type underwear and loose pants or shorts. You\'ll be wrapped/bandaged up when you leave the office and don\'t want to be restricted by your clothing. If it were me I would wear that type of clothing as much as possible for at least a week. 3. I would consult with Dr. C on your goals and he\'ll give you solid advice. I was persistent on getting 20% this last round but it was important for me to have it look natural as it has the last three rounds. He suggested 10% and I\'m happy w the results and his suggestion thus far. 4. Wade will give you after care instructions. You can definitely wait until you get home. Just make sure you spend some time massaging it and moving the PMMA around as the bandage could leave unwanted indentations. I flew home after my procedure. 8 hours later was my first chance to massage my penis. 5. I massaged as often as I could. Life gets in the way for sure, but was trying to be super conscious of it. Make sure to stay on top of it for at least 5 days (I think I did a full 7). 6. The shuttle service folks are stellar. You should have enough time leaving the office at 1130 and making it at 2. My last procedure I finished at 4 and made it to the airport by 530. There was quite a bit of traffic at the border but once across it was smooth sailing. If I were you I\'d let Diana know now when your flight is so the shuttle will be waiting for you. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 11 months ago #1292202273

Kyzmyss wrote: I can\'t answer all your questions but will give replies to the ones I know.

1. Vitamins are trial and error in my opinion. I am three weeks post op round 4 and this round am taking a multi vitamin, fish oil, collagen, vitamin C, and antioxidants. There\'s no sure thing to enhance collagen growth in my opinion; I think it\'s primarily ones body and that varies person to person.

2. I would definitely wear boxer type underwear and loose pants or shorts. You\'ll be wrapped/bandaged up when you leave the office and don\'t want to be restricted by your clothing. If it were me I would wear that type of clothing as much as possible for at least a week.

3. I would consult with Dr. C on your goals and he\'ll give you solid advice. I was persistent on getting 20% this last round but it was important for me to have it look natural as it has the last three rounds. He suggested 10% and I\'m happy w the results and his suggestion thus far.

4. Wade will give you after care instructions. You can definitely wait until you get home. Just make sure you spend some time massaging it and moving the PMMA around as the bandage could leave unwanted indentations. I flew home after my procedure. 8 hours later was my first chance to massage my penis.

5. I massaged as often as I could. Life gets in the way for sure, but was trying to be super conscious of it. Make sure to stay on top of it for at least 5 days (I think I did a full 7).

6. The shuttle service folks are stellar. You should have enough time leaving the office at 1130 and making it at 2. My last procedure I finished at 4 and made it to the airport by 530. There was quite a bit of traffic at the border but once across it was smooth sailing. If I were you I\'d let Diana know now when your flight is so the shuttle will be waiting for you.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 11 months ago #1292202308

1. Amino acids lysine and Proline.
Collagen is made out of hydroxylysine and hydroxyproline which are in turn made out of the amino acids lysine and proline\" the Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology\" reported that the maximum collagen and benefits were found when Lysine and proline & vitamin C working combined.
8 hours of sleep. No smoking or alcohol, matrixyl peptide cream to massage your penis and my fav HGH.
That\'s my plan for increased collagen sysnteshys after surgery.
Anavar and low test dose could be added to increase as well but too much will do the opposite.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292407217

One week to go!

Flight is booked, shuttle is reserved. I\'m staying at the Grand Hotel Wednesday night, doing the procedure Thursday morning, and doing going back in for the checkup early on Friday. Then will make a break across the border to fly out of SAN at 3pm.

I actually have some work calls on Thursday afternoon, around 3pm PST - has anybody else been groggy or otherwise nauseous at all? Just so I know...

Plan on using the remainder of Thursday to massage, watch TV, get plenty of sleep and make sure the new Dick is looking ok before the Friday follow-up. I\'m taking big supplies of Vitamin C and Lysine. Any other supplements recommendations would be great if you guys think they are necessary.

I will be sure to take immediate post-op pics and then at 24 hr intervals, then a week later, then 2 weeks, etc...

Hoping for a good experience. Thanks for all of your help guys and the guidance you have given me through a year of research. I hope to be an equal contributor after my procedure.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292411217

Good luck iwantful! Can you be sure to take pictures pre and post Flaccid? Particularly a frontal view?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292411267

iwantfullfrontal wrote:
I actually have some work calls on Thursday afternoon, around 3pm PST - has anybody else been groggy or otherwise nauseous at all? Just so I know...

They gave me an ativan to calm me, even thought I didn\'t feel nervous. But I took it just the same. It made me a little out of it. But then again, cough medicine does too.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292424608

Yes, for sure. I know I\'ve only done Erect so far. I\'ll try to get them posted a day before.

thebeast1 wrote: Good luck iwantful! Can you be sure to take pictures pre and post Flaccid? Particularly a frontal view?

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292441815

Ok so only 24 hours before I take off to TJ.

I had a request for some more Flaccid photos, so I took some, both in the mirror and with the infamous Red Bull can. I would appreciate your thoughts, especially from vets, about 10% vs. 30%, etc

Pics are attached

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292441859

And here is one limp and 3 Erect with the good old Red Bull can.

Need good vibes for my date with Dr. C!

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292442085

Tomorrow is the big day! Good luck man. Make sure you take a good look at your Dick now. Try to remember how it looks and feels in your hand because afterwards it is hard to remember. The \"new\" you becomes your point of reference.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292444890

Good luck bro, keep us posted

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292446319

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good luck, man.

Taking the Plunge: Dr. C on 6/1 7 years 10 months ago #1292449090

Thanks to all of you. Leaving today for TJ, but the procedure is actually not until tomorrow morning. Will post immediate post-op pics as soon as I get back to the hotel. Let\'s hope aside from bruising and swelling my member is still somewhat proportionate.