PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 1 day ago #1291760126

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey SmallJay - I don\'t have much to add as I am way to new to it. What I can tell you is that it is very natural feeling. I have no idea how long they last - I have 3 different brands in me - all HA. It has been a month and it looks much better than it did in the beginning. I think I may need 2-3 more cc\'s to be really happy as it needs to be filled out some - then it s wait and see. I am really happy with the gains I got - about .75\" from 12cc\'s but want it to look as good as I can get it to really know if this is a longer term option for me. If I can get it to the point where it looks good all the time I have no problem coughing up the money as it would be worth it to me - not that I have money to burn.

ps isn\'t that MM\'s doctor?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 1 day ago #1291760319

Dr mirza will use a cannula if you ask

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 1 day ago #1291761588

Your result is not \"amongst the worst here\". You\' are not a \"low gainer\".

After my 1st round I developed a long cord on the right side of my shaft. I also got a lump buried near the glans, a hard injection point lump near the base, a small ridge on the underside and a big gap between my glans and the area where the product ends.

On my 2nd round I gained nothing, despite a $5000 round trip from Europe.

On my 3rd round I gained only 0.25\" despite the increase to 30%. I had 3 awful lumps at injection points. I\'ve had to make 2 trips across Europe to Dr. N for Kenalog treatment to address these lumps. This has reduced lumps but left me with a large patch of grey/brown colored skin.

If however you read my thread, you\'ll see that I\'m really happy with my results. I report all the imperfections so that people are informed correctly. But the overall impact is that I feel so happy, confident and lucky to have had this procedure. I\'d rather have not had the lumps and bumps but I\'ve gone from having a small penis to having a large penis and that is simply amazing.

The point I\'m making is that the results people describe are based firstly on the physical change and secondly on their attitude. You seem to catastrophise everything and only see the negatives. You cherry pick other members against which to compare yourself. You\'re drawn to members who had high gains and perfect results. But in reality there are many members with no gains, low gains and imperfections on certain rounds.

I think your result looks very good actually. I think you\'re very lucky that your glans were not affected the same way as member \'Kittenpaste\'. His glans looked horrific soon after the procedure and I hope that he is making a good recovery now. Your added size looks great and although the mound at the base is frustrating for you, it would be very simple to be camouflaged with some HA, microdrops or small amount of PMMA.

Have you considered HA with Dr C? He uses the cannula and it sounds like you\'ve probably got travel booked already to see him. He could do the HA and if you\'re happy with how it looks, you could get him to do the same thing next time but with PMMA.

Good luck

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 1 day ago #1291761754

I\'d ask Mizra to use blunt cannula, he will probs switch to using this all time at somepoint anyway if you in US I rekon its probs a bit far to come to UK for HA

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 22 hours ago #1291762512

I don\'t know him, but once I received his number I text him and asked lots of questions. That\'s how i found out he will use cannula if you ask.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 16 hours ago #1291766140

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Small Jay - I just saw Mirza today for a check up. He said that he definitely will do micro cannula if the patient wants it - but he prefers micro-droplet technique.
He said it is just a matter of his preference but no reason he would not use one if the patient requested it.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 16 hours ago #1291766291

hunkydory wrote: Hey Small Jay - I just saw Mirza today for a check up. He said that he definitely will do micro cannula if the patient wants it - but he prefers micro-droplet technique.
He said it is just a matter of his preference but no reason he would not use one if the patient requested it.

I don\'t think he\'s got his terminology right there, but I think that could explain the lumps you felt.

I wonder if he\'s allow the patient to wear a stretching device when he does the procedure. That would surely make it better from the point of view of using a cannula.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 13 hours ago #1291767632

Is Juvederm Voluma the \"newest\" HA filler these days? Reading through Dr. Kim\'s MegaFill + HA injection thread is makes it seem like HA easily moves around the penis. However, it seems to me that HA should just settle and absorb. What are you thinking as far as Girth retention? <12 months?

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 12 hours ago #1291768535

Juvederm voluma has been around for years in France before being FDA approved for cheek enhancement. From my experience it doesn\'t move at all, it\'s actually one of the stickier HA. When injected it\'ll stay in place exactly where you inject it.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 11 hours ago #1291768786

hunkydory wrote: Hey Small Jay - I just saw Mirza today for a check up. He said that he definitely will do micro cannula if the patient wants it - but he prefers micro-droplet technique.

Did the doc use the needle coming from the HA\'s package? Because the micro droplet technic is usually used with Silikon 1000 not with HA.

The syringe used for micro droplet is similar to an insulin U-100 syringe which is tiny. The needle is extra thin and also very short. For 1cc the doctor would need to make 60 injections as every micro drop is about 0.01667 cc

Some doctor use a special pen to micro drop the product with extreme precision. It\'s very important when Silikon 1000 is used because it\'s permanent.

Silikon 1000 is FDA approved for scarring but many doctors use it legally to change the shape of a nose or for lips.

Before my doc used Voluma for a tiny scar that I had, Silikon 1000 was also an option, I choose to go with Voluma as it\'s not permanent.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 10 hours ago #1291769195

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Gatit - you are way ahead of me on this stuff - I am not that trained up on these differences but glad you posted them. This topic needs more information on this board.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 10 hours ago #1291769272

If anyone wants to know Dr mirza also does pubic lipo for $400

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 10 hours ago #1291769300

\"For 1cc the doctor would need to make 60 injections as every micro drop is about 0.01667 cc\"

Is this true always??

If so I definitely didn\'t get 3cc of Micro Drops as it said on my after report from Dr. C. Nowhere near that many injection.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 9 hours ago #1291769729

neverendingjourney wrote: \"For 1cc the doctor would need to make 60 injections as every micro drop is about 0.01667 cc\"

Is this true always??

If so I definitely didn\'t get 3cc of Micro Drops as it said on my after report from Dr. C. Nowhere near that many injection.

You probably didn\'t get micro-droplets injections but classic injections.

The micro droplet technique is very specific to silikon 1000. It\'s very precise because silikon 1000 is permanent. With HA doctors usually never use this technique

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 8 years 2 hours ago #1291772595

indiano123 wrote: If anyone wants to know Dr mirza also does pubic lipo for $400

What is he using to do the lipo?

$400 is a good deal