PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291772661

nokeio wrote: Is Juvederm Voluma the \"newest\" HA filler these days? Reading through Dr. Kim\'s MegaFill + HA injection thread is makes it seem like HA easily moves around the penis. However, it seems to me that HA should just settle and absorb. What are you thinking as far as Girth retention? <12 months?

I forgot to mention that Voluma has been approved by the FDA for the midface in december 2013.

The reason why we don\'t hear a lot about it is because doctors here in the US don\'t like to publicise that they are using a product off label.

Zoloft for example, is FDA approved to treats major depression disorder. Although many doctors prescribe it for binge eating, bulimia, or anorexia along many other conditions. It\'s more respected to prescribe a medication off label to treat another medical condition.

Why do people go to mexico to get PMMA when they can get it here? For the price of course

But also because it\'s only FDA approved for the face.

It\'s not illegal to use it off label. Doctors just want to stay politicaly correct.

Same thing with Voluma, we are talking about aesthetics not a medical condition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291773843

He didn\'t really tell me, he just told me the price.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291790483

Help me understand- If someone gets HA injections and increases size to the size they normally have an Erection at, then when they get an Erection, would they not increase size at the glans? (because the fibrous material would be at it\'s max?)

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291794761

Don\'t listen to anything that website tells you, it\'s designed by Richard which almost garantees it\'s all bullshit

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291820526

///

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291834520

Voluma is the way to go and it last a long time especially if you get injected with a fair amount. If Dr C. Is going macrolane I would be cautious and ask for 2 cc injected as a test. I have had 10 cc of macrolane bit mostly in the base of the shaft nothing in the middle or near the gland. Macrolane is difficult to work with. Voluma at contrary is very smooth and place itself and stay where you inject it. It\'s very sticky and won\'t move. I don\'t say that Macrolane moves either but Voluma is a better choice.

Good idea to use Juvederm Ultra to correct inperfections.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291855404

Good luck!

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291856207

Good luck bro. Sending good vibes your way

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291866770

Gravity is migrating the PMMA to the underside of your Dick. Happened to me.

Lying flat on your back will help.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291871133

Are they offering linnea safe anymore?

Can they cut your PMMA out without removing skin?

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291877504

Is the migration to the underside a bad thing, did Dr. C say anything about it?

I remember seeing one guy on here who had terrible migration to the underside, it looked like a walnut sized clump that formed on the underside of the shaft.

Sorry to hijack, but over the past few days I\'ve notice a small protrusion, almost like a tentacle growing from the left side of my shaft where PMMA was injected, about the thickness of a headphone cord appeared on the underside of the shaft and is crossing it laterally (it is not running along the shaft, but going across it right in the middle).

I can tell it is over my urethra, but so far there doesn\'t seem to be any compression or cause issues urinating/ ejaculating. I don\'t know how it got there, it\'s been 2 months since my last procedure and it just started in the last 4 or 5 days. I guess extra collagen growth has kicked in and its been there all along, but I am worried it may cause complications and press on urethra in the future if it gets any thicker.

Did you guys who had PMMA settle there have any issues? Is it something to be worried about?

Smalljay - good luck, but maybe bring up that with Dr. C and see if they can inject that area with steroids to keep it from developing.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291879418

I\'ve have a perhaps an Inch and a half by 1/4 Inch wide strip that runs along the centerline of the underside of my unit. This ridge is attached to the dartos and below that is a flat Nodule that seems to be attached to the Buicks fascia.

Maybe the bandaging helps the PMMA adhere to the Bucks fascia?

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291880676

jonthomas is the one who had the large underside mass. I also had a similar problem after R3. I was told it was fluid and swelling. It was not. It ended up being cut out by my Urologist 5 months later. It was all hardened scar tissue with PMMA embedded within it. No amount of Kenalog or 5fu would break it down. I still have a remnant from that mass leftover due to the way my doctor closed the excision, but 90% is gone...with the skin it was attached to. If it were soft and evenly spread out along the underside of my penis, I would have no complaints. It was not. It was a large walnut-like mass in one localized area under my shaft, close to the head. It would never have passed for normal. I wish I could\'ve taken a picture of it after it was cut out, because it was pretty gross. However, that specimen got quickly taken away to the pathologist. I saw it - and it was not that different from the other specimens I have posted. It was a white / grey mass of solid scar tissue / collagen that was stuck to my Dartos fascia and skin.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291980157

@Smalljay

Glad to hear some success but if I were you, I\'d take what progress you got this round and call it a retirement. Another full round when you\'re nearly 6 inches in Girth? Aren\'t half your posts in the last year marred with regret, concern, & complication? Any future rounds should be purely Revision-work. I\'d strongly suggest focusing on getting through this newest round unscathed and maybe focusing on regaining some length (if it\'s even that important to you). But another round, c\'mon man!?

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291986154

I hear you on the fish oil, I take that and a low dose aspirin at night because of a stent that was put in 5 years ago.
I forgot to stop the night before my last round. He said I bleed more than anyone he\'s had in there.
I have the same issue with the lidocaine. It wears off in like 20 min. Usually the last 20 min or so it\'s all done with no lidocaine.
I\'m a hard gainer with the PMMA as well. 1\" in 4 rounds.

This round was going pretty good but about a week ago at week 6 I lost almost .25\" in like 72 hours. Still haven\'t figured out why. I think I\'m going to try all 10% on the next round. Mine was a mix of 30% and 10% like yours. Started out great but ended up with about .35\" this round.