PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1291992558

Yeah I\'ll have to try no aspirin. I\'ve never taken their ibuprofen or the antibiotics. Only the first round did I do that.
This was my best round along with the first round. Second and third, not so much.

Maybe this time I\'ll try half and half. Half 30% and half 10%. I\'m also going to do the prp shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1292000160

There is no mobility of PMMA after 12 days. You\'ll know your results in another 4-5 weeks. The \"honeymoon phase\" during weeks 1-2 when everything is swollen is a complete distortion of your real end result. You\'ve got to know this by now. Everyone who posts how happy they are on day 1,2,3 - are not always singing the same tune on month 1,2,3.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1292000873

So overall from 3 sessions of PMMA, do you feel it was all worth it?

What have you actually gained from start to this point now?

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1292205650

I honestly wouldn\'t waste your time pumping and stretching it will just drive you insane. Focus on your job because you don\'t wana be losing your job and on your days off take it easy.
Have you been to see Alter about getting the huge rock removed? If so could it be removed individually? Cos if so I think this would be the best course of action to take.
Please don\'t consider having anymore PMMA. You need to get that rock removed (if it\'s possible) then forget about your Dick.
Your already VERY thick and even with the length loss your still average for caucasions. And also if you have the rock removed you might gain some length.

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 11 months ago #1292207914

Just been staring at your last 2 posts for past couple of hours thinking of something to say but unable to do it my heads fucked.
Please bear in mind that if you ever get to a point where you decide you do want it removed it\'s not a garantee that you\'ll lose length, for all you know it might be really successful but yeah HA sounds like good idea, whatever you do it\'s not end of world

Smalljay's PMMA/Hyaluronic Acid consideration and log 7 years 10 months ago #1292489666

Does anyone know how much Dr c charges for HA?