PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AstroD's debriefing

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290585520

So far so good AstroD. Congrats!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290586125

• AstroD
  • AstroD's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 5
Good morning!

I had a very fitful sleep last night and even had a nightmare that my Dick shriveled up. It\'s true what someone said that this procedure fucks with your mind some!

I would wake up and try to stay on my back to allow my Dick to stay as elongated as possible, since we can\'t wear a stretcher at night. I kept tugging at it most of the night.

One thing I found out, don\'t sleep on your stomach! The creases in the sheets and underwear show up on the pecker since I think the PMMA is still somewhat moldable. I really like to sleep on my sides, but it causes my Dick to retract even more. So I found a way to get on my side, roll that side knee up and the other leg straight down, and let my Dick hang between them. That worked somewhat.

Anyway, today I got up early and massaged it real well with coconut oil, since the skin is so dry. Made myself hard to see if I lost anything but it seems to be holding so far. The Astro trough is gone though. Too bad, I liked the look. Everything just seems to be uniform now. The same shape I had before PMMA, just bigger, so I think it\'s starting to really heal.

The first picture is just before bed last night with an Erection.

The rest are this morning, Flaccid but pulled out, and the last one is the turtle.

I\'ll be wearing the ADS all day hopefully. I usually sit at work, but I\'m going to try to stand some today.

Man, I feel for the severe turtlers out there who retract a whole lot. You guys are the ones who will have to really work on your member the most to get a decent result. The last picture will show my turtle as it wants to stay all the time, but I\'m trying to retrain it, not so successfully.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290588023

Hi Astro

Congrats.

I have my PMMA set up on an Wednesday and I return to work on Monday , so I assume the maasage/rest time will be there.

Though the flying part (I have a 5 hour flight) is worrying me. I am using a size genetics for now...never used an ADS.
Can an ADS be worn in aircraft toilet? What trousers do you recommend post PMMA and for flying.with ADS?

Thanks

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290588333

Aviator1117 wrote: What trousers do you recommend post PMMA

Sweatpants.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290589810

Just a thought about security of medicine, etc at the Grand whey we leave our room.Does the Grand have a room safe? Next is the same at Dr C office as you under dress and leave you wallet etc in the room. Being what I have heard Dr C must have some sort of security. Please let me know where you kept your wallet while you had the procedure. Thanks

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290589868

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
I wore my trusty loose fitting wool slacks. I think any loose fitting trousers will work, as long as they aren\'t tight. I didn\'t see any people wearing sweatpants at the airport, but that would be the most comfortable I think. I took mine, but decided against using them for travel.

Anyway, it\'s lunch time. mid day, and FUCK! My Dick is sore! I tried to stand sometimes at work, but I had to sit too. I removed the ADS a couple of times to rest my glans. Now that I\'m home for lunch, I am sitting naked with my Dick airing out ans I\'m massaging it...aaahhhh. It was red, hot, and swollen. I think that the cup on the glans constricts total blood flow to the entire penis and it bottles up at the circ scar below the suction cup. It was very uncomfortable, to where I took 800mg Advil for lunch just now.

I think in the interest of science, I will not wear the ADS this afternoon when I go back, and see how Turtling affects it. the heat tells me that it\'s very inflamed inside. I\'ve just massaged it back into acceptable shape, but who knows how long it will retain it once I go back. I\'ll report when I get home tonight. This kind of sucks. I\'d like it to be over and done with already. But on the bright side, I\'ll be ready if one of my coworkers wants to give me a blow job yay! (Probably not ready yet).

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290593080

@AstroD: I used the ESL40 too after round 1 PMMA surgery. I did used it all day long but my glans were killing me.

I then bought a cheapo extend on Amazon and it was much better. The problem with it was that the base was too small.

So before round 2 I got the x4 labs extender with the wide Girth base. Much much better. Amazing. I wish I had gone to it post round 1. I\'m now longer than I was before any PMMA surgery. I wear the x4 lab extender 6 to 8 hours a day for 6 days a week. Actually I wish I had worn this for a year before PMMA surgery. Oh well, I\'m still really happy with my results.

Good luck.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290593399

CPW

I have a size genetics and I used it yesterday for the first time..for couple of hours. Didn\'t hurt and the pull was showing a strech.

I checked the x4 website and the product is similar to SG in terms of size and mechanism.
You mentioned that you use x4 6to 8 hours a day..my question is do you wear it at work..is it wearable under a trouser and boxer?

Thanks

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290594446

@Aviator1117:
I wear it under my pants. I\'m not huge by any means but my thighs are bigger than normal from years of squats and deads. So I tend to buy pants that end up with a little more room in the crotch I suppose. That said, when I climb stairs it may look a little funny. I just tell folks that I\'m tight from a prior workout.

What I find that works best is to put on your pants, socks, and shoes, and then put on the extender. Then carefully move everything around as you pull up your boxers and then your pants. Extenders work. When I got the x4 I was laughing because of all these extender rods. I started at the smallest rod. Now 3.5 months later I\'m half way through the rods. Not at the longest yet and I suppose there are guys who put them all together. haha.

Today after having it on for 8 hours I measured my penis after taking it off for an hour (a relaxed state). My Flaccid was 6\" x 6\". Tomorrow morning my penis will probably be down to a Flaccid of 5.5\" x 5.5\". However, just 4 months ago my Flaccid was 3.75\"x4\" so I\'m very happy right now.

Size Genetics is great btw

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290594810

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
Richard, you can leave your secure items in the same room that the surgery is done in. It\'s an outpatient OR and there\'s a bathroom changing room with hooks on the wall for the patient. The Grand didn\'t have safe that I saw.

CPW, thanks for that info. I just ordered the X4 with the wide Girth option. They\'re on sale. I chose the Deluxe. The Premium and Gold are way too expensive.
Not sure if the Size genetics has the wide Girth option. I bought a cheapo as well and can\'t even fit into it.

Now I need to choose a good pump. X4 sells one with their Gold pkg, but it looks cheap. Trying to decide between the Boston and Kaplan pumps.

BTW, my FG before PMMA was around 4.5\" or something similar. I had an alloderm graft in 2002. Pre surgery Erect length was around 5.5\" or so +/-.

I really don\'t care that much about the exact numbers, as long as the wow factor visual is there.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290594945

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
Fellas, if you\'re new, and thinking about doing this in the future and think this will be a breeze, here\'s an excerpt from an email I got today from Avanti Derma:

-Remember to take all prescribed medications as directed-Continue medium pressure rolling for up to five days (glans to base)-Refrain from sexual intercourse until your entry points have healed-Continue wearing stretcher for up to four weeks, one week minimum-Avoid any additional retraction by keeping the area warm at all times-Wrapping should also be discontinued after two to three day, unless you received specific instructions the day of your treatment. At this point bruising and swelling should be subsiding, however, It may take up to several weeks before the esthetic appearance returns. Please note that the implant will continue to soften over the next two to three months, and any irregularities that you may currently be experiencing, will be addressed at a second visit. Your second treatment, or touch-up treatment, will be extremely specific in correcting any irregularities, as well as adding additional volume to the entire area at patients request. Please remember that this treatment is a process, and will require dedication, compliance, and most of all Patience.

The bold emphasis is mine. So from what I\'m reading here, they seem to know or assume that one will need a second round. I was not told that. I\'ve been hoping to only have this round. I was told that the shit sets up by day three, so mold, mold, mold. Now I\'m reading that it\'s gonna be months! Not sure if I was prepared for this, but since I did it. I have to drive on!

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290595337

Astro,

I cannot speak for what you were or were not told by them, but it has been said countless times on here that you should always expect to have at least two rounds. Everyone should go into this expecting to receive a touch up round. You are correct that the stuff sets up in about three days. What they mean when they say it will soften over the next 2-3 months is your building collagen. It will soften and feel more natural over time. Even though the product is set, you should keep your penis extended as much as possible through the collagen building.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290596180

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Did you read many progress reports? I\'ve read every single one on here and out of all of them, there was only like two guys that were happy enough with their R1 results to forgo R2.

Looking good though.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290598757

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
Yes, I read most all of them, and that\'s why my point is that it can be done in one round, that it has been successful in only one round, and that\'s what I was hoping for myself. But I suppose that\'s what my mind focused on when I read those reports and signed up for the treatment, that I would be one of the few to achieve my intended results in one visit.

So no argument about the fact that it\'s been said countless times that one should expect to have at least two rounds, I was hoping not to like a certain few have been lucky enough to know. That\'s all.

And for the future guys, keep that in mind.

Not withstanding the total outcome of my case, even if it turns out awesome, I\'ve mentioned in my first few posts that I won\'t deny having thought about doing a 2nd round just for more Girth. The Girth is amazing! (Totally different than having to go in to do touch ups and fix things).

Time to save up I think. I just hope I can keep this current Girth. (And yes I\'ve read here that it\'s been mentioned countless times that it will be lost too).
Just wishful thinking.

AstroD's debriefing 8 years 3 months ago #1290610634

@AstroD: That temporary added Girth after surgery is amazing. After round 1 I was 1\" larger Girth for a few weeks. My goal was to add 0.5\" gain and that\'s what I ended up with. But that temporary 1\" gain was stuck in my head. So that\'s why I went with round 2...