PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AstroD's debriefing

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 3 months ago #1294754771

Can one still feels the individual testicles after silicon injection into the scrotal sack?
Right now with nothing injected, I can feel each testicle and even the semen tubes, I have to presume the feeling will change (reduced) after silicone? Will it feel like it is one big single sack after this treatment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 3 months ago #1294755669

Hey Mustang at least the silicone pair I felt (and I am supposed to feel the HA pair in the next week, lol was more like having 3 things in your sac. The silicone sat at the bottom - so you had your pair and then there was a coating at the bottom that was soft but firm. I could tell that there was something different to it so I asked the guy if he had his Balls enhanced and he said yes. It was done 10 years ago with Silicone - I am assume the technique can\'t be all that different and most likely it is injected in the bottom. They looked much bigger than usual by the way but not undetectable. The guy who has HA also said he can tell it is there but is really happy with it.

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 3 months ago #1294783739

• AstroD
  • AstroD's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for those replies. I\'m not sure if I want my corona and ball sack to feel different and possibly detectible with silicone. Already my Dick has it\'s waves of stuff that look suspicious, and I don\'t want to push it. It seems that my oozing wound is actually starting to dry up, so I may not ever go back again. But my mind tells me that it can\'t hurt to \"smooth\" it out.
It\'s very tempting.
The last girl I was with came three times she said she\'s only had one big Dick (her first) and she really enjoyed mine. But she couldn\'t get but two inches into her mouth. I prefer pussy anyway.

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 2 months ago #1294797264

AstroD, your thread is really very interesting and guiding. You had about 60mls of PMMA injected into your Dick in four rounds, at 30% that\'s about 20mls of actual plastic beads!!! You allowed the way your workmate girlfriend thought about your dong to cause you to do 4 rounds in the time you should\'ve been waiting for the 2nd round!

However fucked we might be in the head to be here, we should be mindful of these seemingly \"little things\" that affect our overall decisions. Whilst I may do it (PMMA) again and again as you insist, I don\'t think I should do it (time frame) again and again.

A very revealing thread. Thanks a lot ...

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 2 months ago #1294856304

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
Thanks for the compliment about my thread. At first, I really wanted to report everything as experienced, and I think I did a good job of it in narration and photos. As you probably have noticed, my zeal slackened with each procedure, and now it\'s just, meh.
When I was in bed with the flu for a week, my Dick shriveled up so much, and I never got a morning woodie. It still hasn\'t returned to normal horniness. I can see and feel waves and bumps of stuff, and I think my Erection shows where some stuff has settled (maybe I do need smoothing). But unless Dr. C does his thing in the Erect state, he\'ll never really know where to place the silicone.
I used to worry about what girls would say about my Flaccid little Dick, now I worry when they want to give me a hand job, because you can feel all the stuff in there. It\'s not perfect, but I\'d rather it be this thick than before. I\'ll just have to just fuck and not allow any hand or blow jobs ever, and we have to have sex in the dark jk I sill have hard nodules at insertion points.
I\'ll post a pic soon.

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 2 months ago #1294889378

I\'m still following your thread Astro. I wish Dream can make a summary of it ...

AstroD's debriefing 7 years 2 months ago #1294890194

jogift wrote: I\'m still following your thread Astro. I wish Dream can make a summary of it ...

...or you could make a summary yourself and add it to Dream\'s thread

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297199461

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
Wow, it\'s been almost six months since rd 4. I started a thread about vacuum pumping, and in it I have said that it moved all my PMMA around after it had been looking great that last round. For me, pumping was a huge mistake.

I am planning on going back for a touchup and perhaps 50cc of ballsac S1000, as I\'ve read it looks good and is relatively safe in that area. I\'m hung like a mouse in my nut area.

I will do no further pumping after the next visit. Leave good enough alone.

I\'ll post pics of the final product once everything heals, most likely next year. I just wanted to update.

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297199667

Astro,

Looking forward to your touch up reports.

As you are probably aware, I have the same problem as you do and could use the advice.

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297199701

I just checked your pic on page 10. I look almost exactly like you (minus the two abscesses)missing some product on the right base, straight on the left side and curved on the right.

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297203123

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
Hey camphallo, when Doc C saw me after that, he asked if I wanted to fix it and I said go for it. He used 30% in the area. It feels like a long lump of hardened gum now, so I will be using dmso when it arrives and see if it softens up. My old girlfriend would hold my Dick with her hand while giving me head, and I could see that piece of solid PMMA kind of squeezing out of her hand. I think she felt it too, but didn\'t say anything.

I think I\'ll post a pic of my current status here soon for comparison.

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297203304

Thanks for the update Astro

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297203568

Maybe he should have done 10% instead.

I have a ridge near the glans from Turtling up and I guess that is similar to your line of PMMA.

AstroD wrote: Hey camphallo, when Doc C saw me after that, he asked if I wanted to fix it and I said go for it. He used 30% in the area. It feels like a long lump of hardened gum now, so I will be using dmso when it arrives and see if it softens up. My old girlfriend would hold my Dick with her hand while giving me head, and I could see that piece of solid PMMA kind of squeezing out of her hand. I think she felt it too, but didn\'t say anything.

I think I\'ll post a pic of my current status here soon for comparison.

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297204476

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
This is how I look currently as of July 29, 2017.
Sorry about how the pics are attached. I took the photos with my camera upright and correct, and they downloaded in the proper view, but they\'re skewed on this site. Not my fault.
I hate the obvious scars from where the PMMA worked it\'s way out through the cannula holes and never healed over. There was always an unhealed hole there and dr C had to cauterize both. Now they are obvious scars.

AstroD's debriefing 6 years 9 months ago #1297204576

From the pics that looks pretty good. Doesn\'t look as asymmetrical as it did before.