PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 6 months ago #1288685115

needtogrow4 wrote: How much has all this cost? Im at 6.75 BPEL and 4.5 EG. Would love to be 5.25 EG and thinking of getting this done. 2 and half years of natural PE and I\'ve had no Girth gains.

i don\'t know the exact number. Prolly around 5-6k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 6 months ago #1288685126

Girthseeker wrote: Does your penis have spots on it that are harder than the rest of your penis once it\'s healed ? Is it still bumpy ? Or did the touch up handle all of that ? I\'m asking because I keep hearing that when you get higher concentrations of PMMA like you got (30%) that can happen and it makes the Dick look and feel fake . Has any girl ever called you out on it yet ?

there is a little unevenness and I feel like the level of my body\'s hydration makes a difference. The more hydrated, the less noticeable. I don\'t hook up with a lot of girls because I\'ve mostly been in a committed relationship for a while. The girls that have seen/grabbed/sucked/fucked it haven\'t had any suspicion. Oral hasn\'t been affected.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 2 months ago #1290321115

Quick update by request

I don\'t have too much to report. I guess the main thing is size. I\'m at 5.5 on average. I\'d really like to go in for another round or two but my girlfriend has asked me not to. I\'ve brought it up at least a dozen times, she just doesn\'t want it any bigger. I\'m pretty much used to it now and I don\'t obsess anymore about my Dick size. I really wanted to go for 6.2. Maybe I still will. Tbd.

Hope everyone is good and had happy holidays

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 2 months ago #1290321125

Thanks for the update!
If you are happy with what you have now, then move on and worry about other things.
If you think you may want more size, there is no rush.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291526200

thought I\'d share that sex quality is way better. Also I thought today about how much I used to obsess about having a twig, It had to have been 100 thoughts a day. It was pretty consuming and depressing. I really wish my girl would approve another round tho.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291570870

Like you. I had 30% for rd.1, and I hope the good doc will give that to me again. You mentioned hydration. I too have noticed that it helps. Sometimes my Dick seems to be real pudgy, other days it\'s gone. Your Flaccid is great, mine turtles and I got what you described as the base being devoid of product.

Perhaps you can convince your girl that the Girth is not what affects her, but your length does.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 11 months ago #1292016242

So I went and got another round about a week ago. Dr C n wade said no more after this besides a touch up if needed. The funny thing is they asked what my current measurements were and I had no idea. I haven\'t measured my Cock in a long time. Ever since I got rid of my anxiety and insecurity I stopped measuring. Hopefully once this is all said n done I\'ll be right around 6. I measured when I got home n it was close to 6.5. But I was still mega swollen. I\'ll get some pix up when I have some time.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 11 months ago #1292017301

You have some dedication. 4 trips !!

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 11 months ago #1292017556

Looking at your photos do you worry your Dick seems wider than at the glans?

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 10 months ago #1292262738

No I don\'t care if the shaft is bigger than the head. This time I have 2 bumps that look like zits at the entry points. Im pretty sure they\'ll go away. That\'s the only complication I have. Other than a big ass log between my legs.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 10 months ago #1292263502

Kawkaw wrote: No I don\'t care if the shaft is bigger than the head. This time I have 2 bumps that look like zits at the entry points. Im pretty sure they\'ll go away. That\'s the only complication I have. Other than a big ass log between my legs.

Kawkaw thanks again man for all your posts over the years. Your \"starting Dick\" (your case) seems to be the most similar to mine, so I\'ve followed your journey and you\'ve had some amazing results. No pain or irregularities in the two years since your first one?

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 4 months ago #1293880816

The only irregularities are the two white heads I have at the injection points. I was trying to wait them out but its been about 6 months so I guess I will have to ask Dr C about what to do next. Other than that I have zero complaints. Even with the two white dots Im generally happy.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 4 months ago #1293891357

Kawkaw, did you ever start testosterone boosters like you suggested you might do on page one? cheers.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 7 years 4 months ago #1294078981

^^^
No I didn\'t wind up taking any boosters. I did take hgh for a little bit but the daily injections are too much of a pain in the ass