Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 11 months ago #1287168584

Quick update

Base 5.25
Mid 5.5
Bottom of circ scar 5.75

Round three will be Friday the 22nd of May.
I\'m going to have them fill in the base as much as possible and also add a little more everywhere else. I\'m looking for smooth 6.25.
As of now I can feel spots where some pm a has settled up by my circ scar. Hopefully they can level that out this time around. If not I\'ll do another round for touch up.
I\'m curious to see if there\'s a noticable difference between Linnea safe and metacril.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 11 months ago #1287176364

Weren\'t you 5.5 mseg after round 1? So, round 2 didn\'t add anything - or how did the two rounds compare? Just wondering because I got almost nothing in round 2 and zero in round 3.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 11 months ago #1287176892

I was 5.25 after the first round. And truthfully I believe it would have shrunk more if I had waited longer between rounds. Round 2 added more to the top(close to glans). For whatever reason the product was migrating out of my base for round two. This time I waited a little longer between rounds. It sucks that u gained nothing. I\'m excited for the better on a product this time. Also the nice part about the third round is the price. I live on the west coast so flying to and from San Diego is pretty easy for me.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 11 months ago #1287253012

So I just finished round three which was mostly a touch up round. Addressed the base and also some other low spots. This time I got 9cc at 30% 5cc at 10% and 3cc micro drops. So 17 total.

My experience was the same as a always, show up, fill out paperwork, pay, wait and then procedure time.
The last two times I was in there I asked them to fill it up and make it huge. This time I asked specifically to address the low points and the base. That\'s what we did. As much fun as a man can enjoy a medical procedure is as much fun I had with the guys. I\'ll post some pics up later.

In my mind I feel a little different this time, I guess because touch ups aren\'t as fun as massive size gains. But just like always I\'m excited to see how this thing turns out.

That puts me at 78cc total

By the way I asked Dr C, Wade, and Chris about Linnea safe vs metacril and they said they are all the same. It\'s regulated medical supplies. Just like 200mg Ibprophen is the same as 200mg Motrin.
I asked about the difference in gain between the products and the response was the difference in gains is dependent on the person, not the product. Product is consistent and people\'s bodies are not. Makes sense to me.

At any rate I\'ll keep you guys posted as this progresses.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 11 months ago #1287253804

Here\'s some pix from just now. Bruised up some but none the less I\'m happy so far.
Threw in a couple oldies for comparison.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 11 months ago #1287256761

Just took measurements. 6.5 Flaccid. That\'s big for me. I can\'t wait for these entry points to heal

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 10 months ago #1287705481

Almost a month later I\'m holding steady at almost 6in Girth. They did a good job correcting the issues i had with unevenness. Now i have small nodules at the entry points that showed up about two weeks ago. I\'m gonna wait another month or two and then go get a final(hopefully) round/touch up

6in Girth can be a little bit of a burden to be honest. Quickies are almost completely outta the question. My girl tells me she feels like a blown out whore when we\'re done. She also says she worries about a bad stroke now because it can hurt easily. She\'s also petite with a tiny pussy.

6in Girth can also be awesome. My ex was bouncing on it recently and had an earth shattering orgasm that probably woke up the neighbors. She said it was by far the longest n best orgasm she\'s ever had.
I recently banged some other broad and she was moaning the whole time about how much she loved having sex w me. She never did mention my size though but she had a big pussy and so I know she appreciated it.

Another really nice thing is I don\'t have any mental issues about having a twig Dick like I used to. PMMA has made a massive difference n my Flaccid size. No more uncomfortableness In the locker room, I don\'t mind urinals anymore, ect. In other words I\'m now proud of my limp Dick. I went from having no bulge to having a pretty big one. These things have improved my life for sure.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 8 months ago #1288352284

I believe everything has settled by now. I am 5.5-5.7 eg. The last touch up round really made a difference in evenness. The guys did a good job. I want to schedule another round. Here is my favorite pic.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 8 months ago #1288354458

Glad to hear things are going great for you!
Are you wanting another round for more size or just another touch up?

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 8 months ago #1288370924

More size. It may sound unreasonable but I\'m sure a lot of guys on here will understand, I don\'t want average big. Don\'t get me wrong the size I\'m at now is big, but I\'d rather be really big. 6.2 is what I\'m going for.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 8 months ago #1288375831

Kawkaw wrote: I believe everything has settled by now. I am 5.5-5.7 eg. The last touch up round really made a difference in evenness. The guys did a good job. I want to schedule another round. Here is my favorite pic.

Playgirl is waiting fer ya lad! Go to her.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 7 months ago #1288465187

How much has all this cost? Im at 6.75 BPEL and 4.5 EG. Would love to be 5.25 EG and thinking of getting this done. 2 and half years of natural PE and I\'ve had no Girth gains.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 7 months ago #1288466793

Kawkaw wrote: I believe everything has settled by now. I am 5.5-5.7 eg. The last touch up round really made a difference in evenness. The guys did a good job. I want to schedule another round. Here is my favorite pic.

Lol! I have that exact same couch! I need to take a pic.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 7 months ago #1288583481

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Does your penis have spots on it that are harder than the rest of your penis once it\'s healed ? Is it still bumpy ? Or did the touch up handle all of that ? I\'m asking because I keep hearing that when you get higher concentrations of PMMA like you got (30%) that can happen and it makes the Dick look and feel fake . Has any girl ever called you out on it yet ?

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 8 years 7 months ago #1288583486

• Visitor
  • Visitor
And is oral a problem at all for the women you hook up with ?