PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285356174

Ok bro. I\'ll lower my expectations. Thanks for the heads up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285386441

So here\'s measurements from today. I had this done on the 1st and today is the 13th. So day 12 or 13. It seems to be getting fatter everyday. In the Erect pic u can see that it\'s not perfectly shaped. I didn\'t expect perfection from round one tho and I am not disappointed in the least. My Dick is big now. This girl told me last night that when she was cumming she felt like she was inside out, whatever that means. I\'ve given this girl 1000 orgasms with my lil Dick and never heard that. Definitely a game changer. The Flaccid size difference is excellent too. My Dick used to be so embarrassing when it was soft. Now it\'s like 5inch Girth and long. Keep in mind my starting Erect Girth was 4.5 so it\'s quite the boost to b thicker soft than I used to be hard. I\'m gonna start planning round two for the beginning of February.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285386862

Flacid before and after

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285386905

Wow! That looks great! This is exactly what I\'m hoping for, but trying to keep my expectations in check. So, you gained about a half Inch? Did you do anything before the procedure? Like taking supplements, vitamins, stretching, etc? Thanks.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285387040

I gained nearly an Inch, both of the Erect pix in post 17 are after shots, I was 4.5 eg before, and I hope it\'s still growing. No vitamins other than my gummy bear multi vitamin. No stretching.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285387086

Also important to note that I was one of the most skeptical people about the \"recent low gains\". I sent an email to wade expressing my concern and he wrote back and said it was a couple of isolated guys and they figured out the reasons, having nothing to do with brand of PMMA. I was already scheduled and so I said \"fuck it\" and took a leap of faith.
I will say this, having a big Dick is a massive boost to my daily happiness.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285388099

Wow. Those are great results. I don\'t think it looks bad Erect!

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285388262

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Kawkaw wrote: Also important to note that I was one of the most skeptical people about the \"recent low gains\". I sent an email to wade expressing my concern and he wrote back and said it was a couple of isolated guys and they figured out the reasons, having nothing to do with brand of PMMA. I was already scheduled and so I said \"fuck it\" and took a leap of faith. I will say this, having a big Dick is a massive boost to my daily happiness.

did they say what the reason(s) were? I know a lot of people will want to know since it has been a big discussion and concern lately. Terrific results by the way!

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285389882

Somebody posted wades reply verbatim in the low gains thread.

Edit: here it is
Several months back we had reports of low gains, and found that it was due to more than one variable. These concerns were substantiated, and this has not been an issue since. We have had only one recent complaint, and he was sent his before and after photos, and realized that substantial gains were achieved.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 4 months ago #1285434314

Found a really good before, u can see how much of a pencil Dick it was before. And the other Erect pic is from today. 6.0 at the base 5.5 just about everywhere else. I think the reason people lose length is clear in the today pic. You can see how the new mass is pulling at the skin from my pubic area creating a 45 degree angle where usually the pubic skin goes straight down to the base of the penis and then out in a 90 degree angle. Lol I hope that explanation made sense.

I have to say that it is an amazing feeling to go from a pencil Dick to a pretty substantial Cock

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 3 months ago #1285469652

Here\'s some limp shots so you can see how fat it is compared to before.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 3 months ago #1285507486

Wow 1\" in one round is pretty damn good... I had two rounds and have around 0.6\" gain. I think having skin mobility helped you - and they put a LOT of 30 in there.

I\'m curious how you will be at 3 mos post...that\'s when it seemed final for me.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 3 months ago #1285526662

Kawkaw wrote: Here\'s some limp shots so you can see how fat it is compared to before.

Your results look great.. I have around a 1 Inch gain from one round as well.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 2 months ago #1285951040

So it\'s been a couple months now and I\'m completely used to my new Dick and it doesn\'t seem big. For a long time it seemed huge but now it does not. Sorta weird. Like an anorexic, just reversed. Going in for round 2 in feb. 5.5 now. Shooting for 6+. Really 6.25 would be ideal but I understand it may not end up that way.

Twig thickening experience with pmma Dr C 9 years 2 months ago #1285952638

Kawkaw wrote: So it\'s been a couple months now and I\'m completely used to my new Dick and it doesn\'t seem big. For a long time it seemed huge but now it does not. Sorta weird. Like an anorexic, just reversed. Going in for round 2 in feb. 5.5 now. Shooting for 6+. Really 6.25 would be ideal but I understand it may not end up that way.

This is something that happens to a lot of PMMA guys, the key is to set a goal and stick to it!! The more sessions you go through, the greater the risks in certain things become, like:
natural aesthetics can be compromised (example: a shaft that grows but a glans that remains the same size, giving it a dwarfed appearance).Anal and oral may become problematic, maybe even prohibitive.A dent in the pocket book from constant traveling, lodging, and getting work done.Just set a goal, you\'ll be happy you did when you look back on it many years from now. Good luck