PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3)

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 week ago #1291979409

KittenpasteCo wrote: Dr. Gelman? Dr. Alter has finally started to reply to my e-mails but it\'s days in between... with lots of returned mail, for whatever reason. The last message was:\"Sydney: I received your photos. You have a very difficult problem.Let me discuss it with colleagues. Sincerely, Dr. Alter\" 2 days ago... I\'m waiting with bated breath. It would be really nice if stem cell skin restoration does become a reality in our time. Lab-grown penises?

Good luck man
He is the gold standard for doctors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 week ago #1291982690

@KittenpasteCo

Lab-grown penises?

Yes. Read this: www.theguardian.com/education/2014/oct/0...hony-atala-interview

@smalljay
I hope it\'s will available as soon as possible. If you\'ll have new information from Dr. Atala, please write about it.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 week ago #1291987288

KittenpasteCo wrote: Dr. Gelman? Dr. Alter has finally started to reply to my e-mails but it\'s days in between... with lots of returned mail, for whatever reason. The last message was:\"Sydney: I received your photos. You have a very difficult problem.Let me discuss it with colleagues. Sincerely, Dr. Alter\" 2 days ago... I\'m waiting with bated breath. It would be really nice if stem cell skin restoration does become a reality in our time. Lab-grown penises?

Kitten,

Before trying anything else too invasive ( you have already found that it is definitely possible to be worse, especially from where you were starting) try and find someone who can trial these options.

Fractionated laser - using low density, maybe 10% coverage, with very small dots (120 um) with penetration to about half a millimeter. Being in the military you may have access - this kind of laser scar treatment really came out of treating military burn injuries. Usually takes multiple treatment (each would only take a couple of seconds).

PRP injection - they take some of your blood, spin it down and harvest the platelets - which have the growth factors.

They may not be perfect, but dont involve a knife or significant risk. Worth looking into, if you can find them.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 week ago #1291988035

Thank you for the tips! I\'ll start looking into this.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 week ago #1292001012

Smalljay,

I have been using fractionated lasers (CO2) for about 10 yrs but only in the last year for scarring. It has been very useful in smoothing out scars - but never used it on the penis. The glans has special anatomy as well. Certainly could not use standard resurfacing there.

see if you can find the website of Dermatologist Jill Waibel in Florida who has throated over 70,000 scar patients with laser.

Regards

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 4 days ago #1292042475

A phone consultation is $250... Hmmm. .-.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 4 days ago #1292046492

Dr Alter

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 3 days ago #1292052278

I\'m not sure I want to pony up $250, while I\'m about to move into my first place. x.x It\'ll be a bit of a wait.