PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286788733

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Restoration,

Thats right, dr N only uses one entry through which she broke the lumps and filled the PMMA. I just wondered why dr C would use that many incisions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286789192

I asked him about that, and he said it comes out better with his way, but the N patients seem to be fine in the same percentage as his patients, at least on here - though on a greater scale, maybe it works better. Camacho also uses one incision.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286815042

2 weeks

Size is around 5-5.25\" MSEG and 5.25-5.5 BEG... So, that\'s +0.25-0.5 MSEG and 0-0.25 Base for now. Flaccid Girth is 5\" but still is fluid-y, so not done yet. No gain right under the glans when Erect, though it appears he got rid of that ridge I had at the circ scar. It returned around 4 weeks last time. There\'s too much swelling under there anyway to measure reliably.

The underside nodules shrank from 3 jelly beans to 3 BBs, or smaller. These got 0.1cc Kenalog each 4 days ago. The other nodules (that are not entry points) that were not injected have not changed as much, though they may have gotten a little softer. It\'s hard to say.

The entry point nodules are the same, except two on the left are a little better. they sort of hurt still, like a pimple would.

I can feel big hard spots under the top of the shaft and on the sides, but they\'re sort of flat... it\'s hard to explain... like islands of hard tissue in the Flaccid state. I used to grab the PMMA layer and it felt like a chicken breast or something - but now it is like a burt chicken breast...lol...hard and uneven - though visibly it is fine. It just feels weird. It can\'t be felt Erect. I hope this all just evens out and remains invisible. There\'s a bulge/Nodule in the lower third (below my circ scar) which sticks out a lot from the side view (it\'s visible in my last set of pics).

Erect length is still back to normal.

I think this size (6 x 5.25) is going to be good for me permanently, and it was my \"goal size\" - so we\'ll see if the collagen process cooperates in the next month. I\'ll probably only end up back there if there are major irregularities that don\'t resolve with a lot of time elapsed. Since I have a 30 degree curve when Erect, it might look weird on the underside if the neck is too thin (because he can\'t really replicate the curve during the Flaccid injection). Anyway, if that happens, I would just get a touch up round at this point. This last round made me a little too stressed out because of the extra swelling around my stitches and I\'ve got a lot going on in my life outside of my Dick at the moment.

I have a follow-up with my original Urologist (who did my 2013 surgery) on Friday, and I finally told him about this - so I\'m kinda scared for that. His PA said he isn\'t going to kill me...at least...but he\'s very against fillers.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286817959

Best wishes brother!

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286821573

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Restoration,

Strange that it still feels quite liquidy even after 2 weeks. Mine feels fairly firm already after week one. I know exactly what you mean by the hard flat islands when Flaccid, I have a few as well, they came after round 2 and actually I had lumps which the Doc broke so now they are flat but still there. How is your relation ship going?

UD

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286823341

Thanks guys. UD - It\'s not too much fluid...it\'s hard to explain but I had it after r1 and r2 also. I can basically put a condom on (Flaccid) and it will squeeze my Flaccid Girth down almost a full Inch. But, it doesn\'t feel like fluid is \"loose\" in there - just that it\'s still very full. More like a lot of \"microinflammation\" than actual fluid swelling. This started going down around 6 weeks last time.

Thanks for letting me know about the \"flat islands\" - I had no other way to describe them so, I\'m glad that made sense. Did the islands turn into lumps? Did they smooth out? I think I had something like this in r1 or r2, and then it just came down and smoothed out - but they were not as dense in the other two rounds.

This is a pic from just now... the lumps with Kenalog are almost gone, but the others haven\'t really changed. If I get Atrophy from the Kenalog, that would suck - but it was the risk I was willing to take to avoid the massive underside lump. PMMA or even saline may fix the Atrophy if it happens...though my derm thinks 2.5 mg is not enough to cause Atrophy. It\'s more common with higher dosages (particularly the 40 mg allergy shot in the butt).

More on Kenalog shots here:

I have a lump/hard area on the top which bulges out. It\'s really hard - like gravel. But, in R1 I had a rock hard lump that went down too. The injection site nodules can be seen here too.

The dating is going ok - it was difficult with all this \"time off\" because of the penis stuff, though.

I added a now vs. photoshop for fun... the \"ideal\" healing process would move in the direction of the bottom pic.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286823536

A lot of what you are describing sounds like swelling to me. After surgeries I\'ve had swelling that was rock hard and I was sure it couldn\'t be swollen tissue, which I assumed would be spongy. It lasted for several months, but eventually went away.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286823644

yeah, it\'s weird... but it\'s true. I remember having stitches & the scar was rock hard for a month or so...took up to 6 months to fully soften and a year (or more) to actually fade. I guess what is happening under the shaft was probably just a hematoma that hardened. The other posters\' pics scared me into getting Kenalog, but it might have went away on its own. Then again, I have a \"jelly bean\" lump on the other side that didn\'t get an injection and it stayed the same. Perhaps just the needle pass alone released some blood.

Ive read so many of these jounrals and some people have hardness in the tissue, some dont...sometimes it turns to lumps...sometimes it doesn\'t...it\'s so hard to figure this out. Most dermatologists prefer to wait and see what happens, but they\'re used to artefill which has a much different time horizon...the bovine collagen takes months to disappear in order for the real collagen to fill in, so they don\'t have a clear sense of what to make of Metacril or Ls.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286823705

Restoration wrote: yeah, it\'s weird... but it\'s true. I remember having stitches & the scar was rock hard for a month or so...took up to 6 months to fully soften and a year (or more) to actually fade. I guess what is happening under the shaft was probably just a hematoma that hardened. The other posters\' pics scared me into getting Kenalog, but it might have went away on its own. Then again, I have a \"jelly bean\" lump on the other side that didn\'t get an injection and it stayed the same. Perhaps just the needle pass alone released some blood.

Ive read so many of these jounrals and some people have hardness in the tissue, some dont...sometimes it turns to lumps...sometimes it doesn\'t...it\'s so hard to figure this out. Most dermatologists prefer to wait and see what happens, but they\'re used to artefill which has a much different time horizon...the bovine collagen takes months to disappear in order for the real collagen to fill in, so they don\'t have a clear sense of what to make of Metacril or Ls.

I wonder if there is a difference depending on what round it is. Surely Dr C has to use more force and there is more trauma when doing a procedure on a penis that already has PMMA in it. Tunneling through dartos tissue must be considerably easier than 30% concentration PMMA collagen. The dartos is very delicate, whilst PMMA must be really tough. I\'d imagine the potential for hard swelling is much greater when it\'s done on a penis with PMMA already present.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286855557

I\'m nearly 3 weeks, and my Flaccid Girth is bigger than day 4! (Caveat: this was after sex...so it\'s a little swollen but still, I catch it near this size frequently)

I can\'t believe my reply to Jake was that I\'d only go skinny dipping at 5x5 and now I have that... well, for now.

Even last time, 3-4 mos later it was a lot smaller... I guess this is the entertainment phase.

I had 5.5 EG too mseg, and 4.75 under glans.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286857228

Looking great.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286860578

I am always so against doing PMMA and then I see the Flaccid results like this, and the thought creeps back in my mind

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286860632

thebeast1 wrote: I am always so against doing PMMA and then I see the Flaccid results like this, and the thought creeps back in my mind

Why are you against it brother?

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286861833

I\'ve seen some results that really turn me onto it, no doubt. I\'ve been very close to pulling the trigger. I\'ve been following this for now just about over a year and halfish. What stops me everytime is the fear of the dreaded circ gap, or huge nodules. I think the string of bad results quite some time back really scared me a lot. When you see beautiful Flaccid results like this though... Creeps right back in my head.

Peyronie's Disease & PMMA Journal 9 years 1 month ago #1286861993

thebeast1 wrote: I\'ve seen some results that really turn me onto it, no doubt. I\'ve been very close to pulling the trigger. I\'ve been following this for now just about over a year and halfish. What stops me everytime is the fear of the dreaded circ gap, or huge nodules. I think the string of bad results quite some time back really scared me a lot. When you see beautiful Flaccid results like this though... Creeps right back in my head.

I agree pretty freighting, but you need to know what you\'re getting yourself into. More than likely be prepared for 2 rounds and possibly a third. I know our brothers go prepared taking different items such as devices and meds in preparation.Patience is very important! Everyone has different results at different times. Before anything I need the money. That\'s why I\'m hustling in school to become a nurse! Lol In case people think I\'m only doing it for the money...no I am not. I love the medical field and have learned a great deal.