PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The beginning of my PMMA Journey!

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279997300

You understand it all, yet continue to act like a hood rat. hmmm.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279997596

I vote we ban this guy.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279997833

As much as there\'s admiration between males and theirs organs here, this is a Phalloplasty forum, not the goddam lpsg. So the point of posting pics is to inform, detail, ascertain about aesthetics and even to help and reassure one another. Not to boost your ego or to try and make everyone else here feel down. You seemed to be some nice guy, but now you are only acting like a troubled person who seems to need to make sure you are superior, by making others feel like they are under your feet (or Cock...).

I believe that everyone here gets it. You have a large penis. Actually, so large that it even makes people here think theres another big thing in you (tip: its in your head, and its probably something you should address before undergoing PMMA).

So, not trying to be offensive, could you please focus on the PE part of the forum, and stop with this \"Oh, hello, mister, would you like to see that I have this reeeally big Cock? No? Why not? Oh, well, heres my big Cock anyway, IN YOUR FACE, have a nice day, LOL\".

It will make us enjoy your presence and make us want to help you in case you come to need it. Its also the polite and educated thing to do, as we suspect that you are.

And also will probably prevent you from being kicked out of the board.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279997839

Dance With Dragons wrote: I vote we ban this guy.

Done

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1280014035

Thanks Messageman

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 9 years 6 months ago #1284732384

What an utter wanker. Well done messageman to ban this idiot. Can\'t stand rude, arrogant, self-absorbed people like this.

As soon as I read DW\'s first post I had suspicions about his motives, saying that he wants a Shane Diesel penis and hopes it will save his marriage! IMO, enlarging your penis is very unlikely to save a marriage.

Note that about 85% of women say they are happy with the size of their partners penis, and women rate penis size in 9th place when talking about the qualities they look for in a man. Its one thing to go for PE for yourself and your own sense of confidence, etc, but it is something else if you are doing it to please someone else.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 9 years 6 months ago #1284732961

DesperateWidth wrote: Watching football and loving my 8.5 Inch Cock

WOW...I honestly can\'t believe that there are such people who think and act this way...

Thx MM...

But you know, I was thinking may be, just may be, we should have left him on for a while to make more of a fool of himself.

This confirms the notion all of us have here, having a big penis ONLY counts for nothing, you must have some brains, good manners and personality to be a real man....