PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The beginning of my PMMA Journey!

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279766326

To me at 6x5 you have a huge Dick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279766348

But get a ruler and string to measure your Girth because you look bigger than 4.5 Girth

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279766422

Last time I measured my length it was 8.5 bone pressed and once I hit the 9 Inch mark, but this was before I started manual Girth p.e. There are times where I hover around about 7.8 with a mild Erection. I will definitely measure it and show pictures for the measurements to show accuracy.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279766532

Is your current girlfriend able to take all the length? do you bottom out with some still out?

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279767357

New1inch: While having sex with my girlfriend it depends on how arouse she is. There are times when I can only get about six inches in her. Them there are times when I can almost get all of me in her but there still is about and Inch and quarter left. So, it depends on how she feels basically.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279768257

I dream of the day I can do that..lol.. But I see you having very good results because of your length.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279771108

DW- I wish you the best and I understand your feelings ( I have many of the same). It really doesn\'t matter to me if someone gets anything done or not, we do not know each other but this forum is a great place to get motivated to get a procedure or make one think twice( I was almost a victim of an implant). So make sure you want something and it is not for your girlfriend ( you have to live with the good and bad of the decision ) and have you ever wondered that if she had a boyfriend with a huge Dick why isn\'t she still with him, if size is everything? Anyways good luck with your journeys, you will be valued member if you do it or not !

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279774015

She is not with him because he decided to cheat on her with a coworker of hers at the time. She says he was very thick and that he was thicker then but only dealt a noticeable difference if she payed attention to that detail consciously during sex. She did add that I lasted longer and performed better then he did.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279824447

Enjoying the last few weeks of my original penis before PMMA! Flaccid semi Erect picture

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279928137

The days are counting down before I spend around 4,000 hard earned bucks to enlarge my member. So excited going to let Dr.C and Wade do what is best and most safe. I\'m thinking 30% 22cc to get at least a 0.6 - 0.8 Girth increase. (Before Picture)

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279933433

From the picture above and if you have enough loose skin, you should have excellent results...good luck.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279968054

A few more weeks and I\'m sporting a new Girth! My penis seems to be getting thicker every two weeks from manual P! Can anyone give a guess what this Girth would measure up to? (New pic)

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279971095

looks like 6-6.5 to me.. you already have a huge Dick.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279971762

your measurement techniques must be off if your stating you havr a 4.5\" EG.

You take all these pictures without a ruler, why? I think from the looks of your unit you will dwarf.your glands by a large margin.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279973117

Hulk I agree but I think the extr Girth is worth it. New1Inch that picture is about 75% Erect.