PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The beginning of my PMMA Journey!

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279973318

One of mistresses just sent me an uninvited picture of her boyfriends penis since I always ask her why she loves cheating on him with me and..... Well.... I just can\'t see why? Lmaooooooo. His Erect picture next to my semi Erect picture

Moderator Edit: Second Photo Removed in accordance with Forum Rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279974946

You find that funny that a guy has a smaller Dick then you? You remind me of someone who got banned.

Your.not impressing anyone.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279982028

thehulk wrote: You find that funny that a guy has a smaller Dick then you? You remind me of someone who got banned. Your.not impressing anyone.

I second this.. U need to chill.. If your so big you shouldt need to get PMMA then

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279982168

He must be more of a man than you since she hasn\'t left him yet ! One of the all time shit head post I have read!

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279982503

DesperateWidth wrote: One of mistresses just sent me an uninvited picture of her boyfriends penis since I always ask her why she loves cheating on him with me and..... Well.... I just can\'t see why? Lmaooooooo. His Erect picture next to my semi Erect picture

I suspect this mistress is an intelligent, classy, independent woman of world-class character... you sure know how to find \'em.

We\'re men here who value an enlarged penis/larger penis for a variety of end-goals (even if penis enlargement isn\'t the solution to those end-goals)...fortunately, those end-goals are usually positive, like \"improved self-image,\" or \"improved intimacy with the wife,\" and etc. What isn\'t welcome here is boasting and the stroking of an arrogant ego, what isn\'t welcome here is the reinforcing of a misguided notion that a bigger penis = better man, and what\'s especially not welcome here is the uploading of other people\'s photos without their consent (as outlined by forum rules). Please be mindful of the quality of your posts (and forum rules), did you really think everyone was going to High-Five you with a posting so tragic and juvenile?

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279982734

^
Amen!

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279983643

Seriously dude, reconsider some values, people here want to find peace and comfort with enlargement , not trying to ego boost them selves, that is the wrong approach ..
Just sayin-

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279995154

Sorry about that guys didn\'t know it was a problem it won\'t happen again. I thought I should share it with you guys how a bigger penis can get even the most loyal woman to consider infidelity if her man isn\'t packing. Wasn\'t trying to brag or degrade her man.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279995594

It makes mee feel like s... With my 6x5

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279996332

After PMMA I\'m going to be a freaking beast in the pants. Can\'t wait to experience with it. Just a few short weeks

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279996442

DesperateWidth wrote: After PMMA I\'m going to be a freaking beast in the pants. Can\'t wait to experience with it. Just a few short weeks

You didnt listen to nothing no one has said to you.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279996605

I did and I understood it all, but I\'m sure I\'m not the only guy who others feel doesn\'t need PMMA.

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279996763

Watching football and loving my 8.5 Inch Cock

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279996775

Hello penis ! Looking very 8inch today maybe a little more

The beginning of my PMMA Journey! 10 years 6 months ago #1279997165

I\'m just trying to help you out here.. You will get banned for this behavior... chill out