PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making my decision

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284468102

How are you going kapitalizam? Did you end up having a second round? Any updates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284468285

Hey, a little update.. I had 2nd round a week ago . I had 13 cc of 30% in Prague with dr Nemeckova. I stayed for a cup of tea afterwards and talked to her, she is really a nice lady. We had a discussion about the quality of the metacrill, and she said it is Brazilian good quality, and also said that it will be bad for her reputation to use anything different.. Anyway, she seemed nice, and I haven\'t had any problems from the last visit, so I assume the metacrill is good.
This time she was more aggressive with the application, that is why i had bruising (hematoma) on the Foreskin, she went in and spread it more aggressively than last time.. But the results so far are very good, although it is to early to tell. My bruising is gone, and I havent had any pains whato so ever. Its been a week since the application, as I mentioned before... If it stays this way I can honestly tell that the concentration between 10% and 30% makes huuge difference.. The 10% i had before gave such minimal gains.. But it is to early to tell, after 6 to 8 weeks I will make an evaluation and see where I stand.. Right now I am probably 1 cm Up in Girth which is almost 0,5 inches...
Funny thing is that she doesn\'t inject larger quantities, I insisted on 15 and she said 13cc was enough for this time...
I plan to visit in 6 months and have additional 13-15cc of 30%.. But until then i will monitor progress and write it down..

p.s. I drove to Prague which is 1300 km in one direction, meaning that i drove 2600 in 3 days.. that was the hardest part of the procedure lol

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284468493

driving all that way is definitely indicative of either your monetary dire straits, your determination, or both. A few years ago I was driving from Germany into Poland (on my way to Wraclaw) and the roads in Germany were so smooth and wide. As soon as I crossed the border into Poland it all went to shit - narrow roads and potholes. lol. but some of those Polish girls are stunning. and then there\'s all those Lamborghini\'s and Ferrari\'s that scream past you as though you were standing still.

thanks for the update kapitalizam. It sounds like things are progressing well for you - slow and steady sounds like a recipe for minimal issues and good progress. I hope things keep going well for you. post pics if you can as they speak a thousand words. also perhaps in a few weeks you can post a before PMMA pic compared to after round 2 pic.

is the product moving around as much as you mentioned a while back? how do you feel about your gains in the Flaccid state? do you feel an increase in confidence in yourself and when in front of others (eg. at the gym, undressing in front of a woman, etc)?

well done, and thanks for taking the time to provide info on this site with your progress.

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284469188

Actually the cost of driving is higher then the cost of flying. But since there weren\'t any good flights to Prague i decided to drive. In total i spent around 400 euros on gas for driving 2600km. I also spent 100 per night in a nice hotel, actually my decision was made in one day, suddenly I woke up and decided I want to get round 2 so all the arrangements where made last minute and it always costs more. To be honest i didn\'t even had an appointment, actually I called her cell phone while driving and told her that i will be there tomorrow, so she better squeeze me in her schedule DD. So basically i had a total cost of 600 euro just for the road an accommodation.

Anyway... I,m not sure I have any before photos but i will post the after photos for sure.. The product is not moving it is attached to the skin, bu my skin is mobile (stretchy) so you can move the skin around basically. The metacril is hard on touch and when you try to s but only if you know what you are looking for. then you can

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284469336

Ok, something happened while I was typing and the message just got posted on its own, without me actually finishing what I was explaining.... So the metacrill is hard on touch and when you try to squeeze the place where it is applied. Visually you can\'t tell nothing has been done, and I think that is because of me having loose skin and covering everything up.. Hard lumps can be felt but only if you look for it.

The gains are incredible, and it hangs low because of the extra weight from the material. I did the ultimate test yesterday, to see if It turtles or not.. I put on my tightest pants and went out, the weather was pretty cold and usually i shrink like crazy.. SO i go to the bathroom in this bar to check up on tings and it was still thick, the Turtling effect is much less visible now.. I can definitely say that I have a rush of confidence in this very moment, but am trying to keep my cool, and pretend is not a big deal, and kind of celebrate with my self only... Because at the end of the day there are far more important things in life. That is the approach I have been trying to accept for the last year or so, cuz when I went all crazy bout my penis, and dis-morphia kicked in.. my life took a nose dive and my self with it... So patience and be humble that is key...

So, I stand at about 0,5 Inch gains right now and will post pics in a moment... I am thinking of getting extra 10 cc of 30% in about 6 months from now, but I will see how things go and decide. For those who say that uncircumcised guys don\'t get good results with 30% i think that is not the case with my self.. check out the pics that i will post in a moment..

cheers-

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284567725

Looking forward to the pics! And I feel like it\'s the opposite, uncircumcised people seem to far better with PMMA because of the lack of circ scar problems!

Making my decision 9 years 6 months ago #1284646499

Ok, a little update on my last PMMA round. It was a bit difficult to upload photos last time i tried, so i will make some new ones and upload them today, or tomorrow. i want to make some comments on the PMMA. Definitely regularities are an issue and can be seen (lumps bumps, where the PMMA has settled). The excess skin covers it all up nicely when its Flaccid but when Erect they can definitely be seen. Also the symmetry is awkward, meaning that my shaft is so much thicker on the right side then on the left. Seems like the PMMA has been settling mostly on the right side, even though I told the doc to concentrate on the left side more.

I am up o,5 inches in Girth, 15 days post round 2, which takes me somewhere around 5,5 mid shaft. Statistically i am well above average Girth wise now, but i must say that It doesn\'t look that way to me at all ( dismorphia). It looks shorter because of the extra Girth and is not very aesthetically pleasing (but it sure is thicker). The material can be felt when pulling the skin up, and is definitely an issue if someone observes my Dick closely.

That is all for now, and will be posting the pics as soon as I take them.
rdeal I think so to, uncircumcised guys get good results

-kapitalizam

Making my decision 8 years 2 months ago #1290900957

Sorry to bump old thread but would love to hear if kapitalizam got through the 3rd round at Prague.

Making my decision 7 years 6 months ago #1293600932

Ditto, how\'s it going man?