PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making my decision

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280447156

Ok so, no problem...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280447214

Google calculates 2390 EU to come out to about a little over $3200 (American Dollars) - personally I don\'t think that\'s too bad considering all your other expenses (travel & lodging)...it\'s especially reasonable if you manage to gain a permanent 0.5\" or more. Good luck & happy healing!

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280447938

Thx man, your thoughts are always encouraging.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280458349

Still taking ipobrufen, the swelling is downgraded substantially and my dixk looks pretty normal only a lot thicker because of remained swelling. It feels watery even when an Erection occurs, i am sure that will change after the fluid is gone. No broosing what so ever since i only have one entry point which is totally gone by now. The swelling has moved more near the end of the shaft almost before the glans and the extra skin i have hides the glans totaly. Before procedure i had a poor Flaccid, i wonder if that can change with first round.. We will see what happens. I have a question as well, when should i start to experience collagen growth?? Is it after a week or after months?? In my guess from 10 cc of 10% i can hardly expect a 0,5 which is my goal for now..

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280458497

kapitalizam wrote: Still taking ipobrufen, the swelling is downgraded substantially and my dixk looks pretty normal only a lot thicker because of remained swelling. It feels watery even when an Erection occurs, i am sure that will change after the fluid is gone. No broosing what so ever since i only have one entry point which is totally gone by now. The swelling has moved more near the end of the shaft almost before the glans and the extra skin i have hides the glans totaly. Before procedure i had a poor Flaccid, i wonder if that can change with first round.. We will see what happens. I have a question as well, when should i start to experience collagen growth?? Is it after a week or after months?? In my guess from 10 cc of 10% i can hardly expect a 0,5 which is my goal for now..

I\'m very interested to see what you gain. I think you\'ve had by far the least injected of any of our members. But it wouldn\'t surprise me if you still had a reasonable gain. Anything over 0.3\" would be dis proportionally large compared to the average gain.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280464591

I turtled a lot before procedure, so i assume she thought i cant take up much material.. But then again she said that same exact amount of material even before i stripped down. So i assume that is how she works on general, small quantities more sessions. I am all about aesthetics as well so i can live woth 0,3 for now and plan te second round in a few months... So far the natural look is back and im only 3 days post op.. A little bit of swelling is still present bit it is imposible to tell that some work has been done on it. I even plan on calling my new gf over try out some gentle stuff. But then again it is in my best ionterest to resist anything for the next week or so... Anyway for those who haven\"t taken the PMMA route, 10 cc is a small amount of metacril in a huge amount of mixture that she puts under the shaft. I was almost shocked when i saw 9 syringes sitting on the tAble....
P.s. for people that plan to take the prague route for PMMA, make sure you are not a shy person, because a lot of women in the clinic, the staff and everything. So get ready to be seen naked in a robe by hot young assistents smiling around all the time ...)))

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280496554

Ok, 5 days post PMMA.. I happen to have a bump on the top of the shaft near the base and it is pretty soft, near the entry point of the canulla. I hope it is not the PMMA bunched up on that spot since i would assume if it is the PMMA then it will feel harder, this thing feels soft and definitely looks like a swelling. It anoyes me a lot and I am waiting for it to go down. When masturbating i feel very low levels of pain which come and go, so I dont push to hard on it. No sex whatsoever. Main concern is the bump, but as I said it feels like a swelling so i will leave it for a few more days and it may go away. if not , what can there be done to make it disappear, if it\'s PMMA for some reason can i press it and redistribute it( 5 days post op) I don\'t really know how the PMMA reacts and does it move a lot or it binds in one place, i sure hope it stays. So this is actually a question that I am asking ???

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280515411

Most likely in those five days the PMMA has settled where will be for good, only now it will wait for collagen build up. I do suggest no sex nor masturbation for a week or even two weeks to help reduce swelling. You will have all the time in the world for sex later on, now it is best to get the best out of your session.

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280519329

I did have sex yesterday, but had a little bit pain so i stoped... I do feel soreness where te entry point is and a little pain. It is exactly 7 days post procedure and the PMMA has settled mainly on the top of the shaft and a little amount on the left side towards the glans. When Erect i do see a difference in Girth even though i only had 10 cc pf 10%... Erect looks promising but when flacid it changes shapes and forms and iregularities can be seen.
I still have the cone shaped Dick, although i wanted to have more PMMA near the glans, but i guess Girth is what counts more than shape...

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280522244

I clearly have a bump on the top of my shaft, i assume that is where most of the PMMA has settled or it could still be a sore spot from swelling. If it is PMMA how can this be settled????? I doubt it can be redistributed since a week has passed from my procedure. I guess if it stays this way, the only thing to do is go for another round to settle things. It adds up Girth but not in a way i had imagined it..

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280523393

Hard to say if we can\'t see it, have a picture you could upload? It\'s really hard to assess and give advice without seeing it up front.

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280523495

I dont know how to upload images from my ipod, other than that i will upload a picture right away....

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280525512

Click on the \"More Reply Options\" button and then the \"Attach files\". It will bring up your camera roll photos. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280529798

8 days out, sitting at o,25 gains... Will be posting pic very soon.. When is the low point??? As for now i have been sitting at 0,25 all the time no ups or downs. I feel like swelling is totally gone we will see.

Making my decision 10 years 4 months ago #1280559888

12 days out, still have some minor pain at the base where the entry point is, it might even be from the anesthesia needle because it is a stinging minor pain when i touch the area. Other than that gains are the same, one thing i have noticed is that when you move the skin of the penis (when you bunch it up) it seems like the PMMA is bunching up with it, basically it is moving along with the skin, as if you can feel it underneath the skin, a feeling like it is attached to the underside of the skin shaft not exactly attached to the shaft itself. I think it is basically a feeling like I have a thicker skin where the PMMA is placed , is this how it is supposed to be. Can someone elaborate on this with a decent explanation??

Aside from that and the still present minor pain everything seems normal.