PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making my decision

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280436356

She didnt give me nothing, no antibiotics no nothing.... I am having a hard time getting an Erection but am keeping an eye on my Flaccid, i am getting it as much stretched as possible.. Anyway the lump is there it must be swelling it feels soft and like fluid.. I hope that it will desapear the followin days... My Dick looks pretty large with only 10 cc of 10 so it has to be swelling, although no pain ehat so ever... Also i felt really sick few hours ago an threw up twice in the barhroom, i think it was due to bad food ( i hda mcdonalds). I hope its not the PMMA or the anesthesia?? It came with a diarea too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280436373

P.s i dont know how to post poctures from my ipod???

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280436396

smalljay wrote: AWWWWWW SHHHYYYYYT kapitalizam comin thru w/ one of the only 10% PMMA penises in Eastern Europe....f*** yeah!!!

I hope it all goes well man, i really hope so

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280437343

im wanting to say itt was the Mexican version of Amoxicillin. Not sure the dosage though.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280438043

I\'m flying homa at 11:30, it is in 2 hours from now. I slet 2 hours the whole night and feel tired. Anyway i got some breakfast and trying to drink as much water as possible. My Dick is still swollen and feels really soft when itoich it, (feels like fluid) the most swollen part is on top midshaft ...it doesnt look natiral at all,,, any thoughts???
I feel slight pain as well.... I am already regreting this s***. I would reAlly use some advice roght now...
Peace out....

P.s. should i ask the pharmacy lady or maybe call the doc about antibiotics, i also thought that infection can occur only at the entry point???

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280438556

I just took iboprufen 400 mg , one every 8 hours.( for the swelling)... I went to the airport toilet to check on things and still pretty swollen. It looks like a meat ball. Is the swelling comon for post op?? I called the doctor and she said that it is usulal... I also missed my flight so now i don\'t know what to f... Am i oin to do...
P.s. i feel slight pain in my penis from the swelling i guess...

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280439175

Yes swelling is common, even for guys with good results (DWD for example, he said his Dick looked horrible when swollen but had a good outcome).
I don\'t know what advice to give you apart of trying to relax, maybe you should massage it ? to try to feel if the product is evenly distributed under the swelling... and correct it...

I\'ve read it\'s good to massage early even if swollen, because swelling will go away, it\'s the product under it that is important. But massaging could worsen the swelling...
You already know that but my advises are only from reading, can someone else give an input on that ?

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280439363

I did massage last night and even atempted masturbration, i was thinking that erections can keep the material spread evenly but in my opinion it did contribite to the swelling... Because post op i wasnt swollen, it jist this morning that i got swollen alot. It\'s a relief to know that swelling is common, because at this point the shape is ridiculous... I also thought that i will be fine in couple of days but it dowsnt seem that way , i feel sorenes as well... Any advices are welcome..

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280439366

I did massage last night and even atempted masturbration, i was thinking that erections can keep the material spread evenly but in my opinion it did contribite to the swelling... Because post op i wasnt swollen, it jist this morning that i got swollen alot. It\'s a relief to know that swelling is common, because at this point the shape is ridiculous... I also thought that i will be fine in couple of days but it dowsnt seem that way , i feel sorenes as well... Any advices are welcome..

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280442945

Masturbation will agitate the PMMA, shift it and increase the swelling, so hold off for a few days but keep it semi Erect if you can.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280443060

Yes, masturbation at this time will not be a god idea. You do, however, want to make sure that you have been massaging your penis. Basically you are trying to smooth out any lumps or irregularities, making it as smooth and even as possible. It is important to keep you penis as long as possible. Stay Erect as much as possible and when not Erect, stretch it out so it does not turtle.

Swelling will take a few days to a week or two to go down. That part is just a waiting game.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280446776

Yes im ok now, my apetite is back... Been drinking a lot of water and had some good meals today on the plane ride... Anyway it seems imposible to pay attention to my Dick since inhave been waiting in airports all day long. I have my last flight in 6 hours from now, so have been awake for about 48 hours straight... It doesnt turtle because of the huge swelling , it simply doesnt allow it to turtle.. Every now and then i go and check things in the toilet and give it a little massage. I have been taking iboprufen as well, it should help reduce the swelling that is what the doc says... I simply don\"t know how can it swell so much since i only got 10 cc of 10%??? Erection is out of the question because of the swelling. if i get errect there is simply not enought skin to support the Erection and the swelling all together, skin is already stretche max by the Flaccid... . This is my first day post op, and ism open to any advices , as have been so far... Thanx to all....

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280446955

Smalljay i like when you say \"at the end people end up with good results\" . I hope all works well and i can be a happy camper )). Anyway girls in prague are the s...!!!!!

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280447142

This is taking on the form of a progress report so I\'ll be moving it to the appropriate sub-forum.

Making my decision 10 years 5 months ago #1280447153

Ok here is the bill so far: 1500 eu - procedure, 480 eu transport, 80 eu 2 nights in hotel, 170 eu penalty for missing a flight, 60 eu taxi, 100 eu room at airport right now because i look like a f***** bum and in desperate need of shower.. Total 2390 eu or somewhere around 3000 $..