PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Pmma experience

My Pmma experience 9 years 8 months ago #1283981489

Hi Jimbo mate, just been reading your thread with interest. how did your Foreskin end up mate? i can only just get mine back now, im wondering whether a Circumcision might be an idea. did Kenalog help at all?

cheers dude.

where in the uk are you by the way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Pmma experience 9 years 8 months ago #1284007114

Hey shergar
My Foreskin is fine now,it has swollen after pretty much each round I have been for,but always gone down to normal after a while.
This last touch up I had with dr n I had 6 cc of 30% near the glands. I have only ever had 10% in that area in the past with dr c.( that is why I went for a touch up to make the end section thicker)but as I prefer the 30%(I don t get much gains personally with the 10%)and the dr said this was fine I thought I would try it.
About an hour after the procedure I had a 1 \" long swollen mass that was my Foreskin Hanging down from the end of my Dick.That was just fluid and swelling and it went down after a couple of days.( did nt freak out too much because that has happened before ).

I too have been through a few different periods where I thought about getting rid of my Foreskin,especially during the swelling period,But now I am defiantly glad I have kept it.The skin now on my Foreskin, is a lot thicker where the 30% has settled. It does make it a bit harder to retract( same I suppose like trying to roll your sleeve up with...no PMMA-a long sleeve t shirt.......10% -a thick jumper......30%-a leather jacket)this is the best way I can think to describe it !! It\'s Like this When my Dick is soft.when it is hard there is no problem as my Dick is longer and the thick skin doesn\'t have to \"ruffle up\".
So It is harder to retract when soft on the negative side,but I prefer it because now my glands \"looks\" bigger when soft as the thick skin is surrounding it.The gland measures about an Inch bigger than it is.So I will take that!!and when hard and the Foreskin is retracted it is thicker at the end too.

The Kenalog did seam to make a couple of lumps go down,but would they have gone down a bit if I left them ? Maybe?I would nt have another Kenalog unless I really need it as it made the skin darker near the injection area.

My Pmma experience 9 years 8 months ago #1284052716

Thanks for the update dude.

My Pmma experience 8 years 10 months ago #1287694784

Hi smalljay
It\'s been a while! All is well and very happy with my results.
Yes I did manage to regain my .25\" length loss back, I did it just doing manual stretching- nothing too vigorous just for 5 minutes or so every day. I did use a device a few times but found if I was too harsh on him ,after it would throb a bit and did nt feel right.
Just need to be patient like the initial length gains and stick to your routine and don t give up!! I have realised you can achieve you goals if you put you mind/ time/PMMA into it!!!
Good luck to you all,fingers crossed for the future....