PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Pmma experience

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278192445

1 Inch is a lot for 10%. Your result seems atypical. I think most 10% applications are half Inch to 3/4 inches.

I am curious how a long term partner responds to such a big enlargement. Does she reveal (even subtlety during sex) that she likes bigger Girth? For a wife it must be tricky whether to gush about your new size or say it\'s as good as before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278192916

Musky wrote: 1 Inch is a lot for 10%. Your result seems atypical. I think most 10% applications are half Inch to 3/4 inches. I am curious how a long term partner responds to such a big enlargement. Does she reveal (even subtlety during sex) that she likes bigger Girth? For a wife it must be tricky whether to gush about your new size or say it\'s as good as before.

I\'d love .5\" to .75\" and still keep the aesthetic look.

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278193250

Quote{I am curious how a long term partner responds to such a big enlargement. Does she reveal (even subtlety during sex) that she likes bigger Girth? For a wife it must be tricky whether to gush about your new size or say it\'s as good as before.}

Before ....a year or so ago when i had a previous p.e enlargement (pgla scaffolds),about 6-8 weeks after this when the scaffolds were at there largest,after pumping my Dick would get to nearly 6 \" errect Girth.So i have been this size before,for a while.And my missus loved it!I could tell without her saying!!She can handle it ok,must take it a bit easy at first and get her properly worked up.
She says it was fine before but admits it is better now with more Girth to fill her up.She is totally cool and always honest and it does nt bother her what i do/havedone(P.E) if it makes me happy.

Just measured and Flaccid Girth is down a tad to 5.4 \"-0.9\" gain.Base 5.2\" neck 5.1\"-But probaly will go down more.

Still waiting to hear from wade about the Foreskin issue.(just realised the email didnt go through) so sent it again today.

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278224553

Spoke to wade,they said wait a couple of months and see if the lump went away.If not it could be treated with Kenalog when i go back for touch up/round 2.

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278224718

Jimbo, I appreciate your reports. Are you maintaining Girth?

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278224984

Yeh musky.Girth has gone down a bit -still holding a 0.75\"-0.8\" gain.Bit of a bummer about the lump in the Foreskin and not being able to have sex too well.But still enjoying my new size.
Also reading some of the stuff about Kenalog injections is quite concerning.Maybe some other options out there...

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278316982

Has your Foreskin issue resolved? Is the sex improved by more Girth?

My Pmma experience 10 years 10 months ago #1278328224

Hi everyone
Ok 1 month post PMMA update.
Holding a 0.6 mid section, 0.5 base, 0.5 neck ,increase so far, happy with that.It feels more natural everyday, getting softer and a few more of the old veins coming through, and the fact I am getting used to it too . looks Pretty natural as you prob will agree.
When the Foreskin is retracted I have 2 lumps noticeable .They are actually in the Foreskin, more PMMA material gone astray making Foreskin thicker and become lumps apon retraction.
So when f.skin is covering the glands they are unnoticeable ( apart from a bit puffy at the end )when retracted and all the skin bunches up together thats when they are apparent.The One on the end does interfere when havin sex,catches a bit and the other just looks a bit uneven and is a little tender at times, but not too bad.
Hopefully these can be resolved by Kenalog injection in round 2.

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278685488

Hi everyone,
Just a quick 2 month update....All is well,it feels softer and more natural now.Have about a 0.4\" gain.Still have a couple of lumps that will need sorting next visit.One really hard solid smallish lump in there that hopefully can be broken down with the cannula ?
I am booked in for round 2 in a couple of weeks time.I am definately going for a stronger concentration this time,will keep you all posted...

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278699718

All the best Jimbo,yes agreed with smallja,I enjoy reading the stories,I think many can relate.Whether it be PE gone wrong,size insecurities,etc.

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278706233

The stories I\'ve read here really have made me feel better. Not because some people have had it worse or better than me but because it finally made me realize that all the depression and insecurities and shame I\'ve lived with, I was never alone. It made me feel better to know that there were others like me and it made the decision for me to get PMMA so much easier after reading how it had changed people\'s lives. I can attest to that it has absolutely changed my life for the better and deep down inside made me a more complete and better man.

Thanks for sharing your journey, but don\'t hesitate to share your story of life before.

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278707476

Many thanks to all you nice people out there,good luck to you all on your journeypeace be with you....

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278870323

Ok people, just a few hours till my round 2 appointment.
Just had another measure up before and as I suspected my round 1 results have diminished a bit more- about a 0.25\" Inch gain only from the 10%.
So definitely going for a stronger concentration to try and get a 0.5\" off the next round.Coming from a long way away and spending lots of money so need to maximise my gains.
Have lost a little bit of length too around .25\" .will do a bit more stretching in a few months to see if I can get that back.
Definitely going to look after it during the post care especially as I am uncut so we will see how it goes??
Update soon amigo s...

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278870512

I\'m sure there was another member who had a similar experience in that he reported very big gains to start with and they then went down to very little. It suggests that most of the early gains are from swelling. I wonder of the fluid from the swelling acts like a carrier and further dilutes the PMMA, causing for such small gains. Effectively, perhaps the fluid turns 10% into 5%.

My Pmma experience 10 years 9 months ago #1278874473

Ok r. 2 all done,
Good to see all the guys down there at Avanti Derma again.All went really smooth,had 15cc 30% and 4cc 10%.
Had a Kenalog in the 2 lumps.
Hardly any swelling so far-unlike round 1.
It looks really good , dr c and crew did stella job.Wade said he is expecting a good outcome from it, and not to massage and move the stuff around too much as is it already spot on..
Currently flacid Girth sitting at 5.5\" ,pics to follow...will see if it does swell in a few hours like r.1 ???

Interesting theory h10.but surely there would be a certain amount of \"beads\" present in the carrier, so even
If the fluid from swelling and that of the carrier- making it seam like 5% at the time , when the swelling and the carrier Subsided there would still be the same amount of beads present?

2 photos taken an hour after treatment