PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Pmma experience

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1277993071

messageman wrote: I have found that since I have archived my PE goals, my obsession over penis has lessened greatly, increasing my confidence and allowing me to focus on the more important things in my life.

IMO this is the most understated benefit to PMMA. A step towards better mental health.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1277993636

carljohnson wrote:

messageman wrote: I have found that since I have archived my PE goals, my obsession over penis has lessened greatly, increasing my confidence and allowing me to focus on the more important things in my life.

IMO this is the most understated benefit to PMMA. A step towards better mental health.

This is what most Dr\'s and naysayers simply don\'t understand. It really annoys me when new members come along pointing out obvious concerns about procedures, usually PMMA. We know there is no totally safe method, but sometimes it\'s worth the risk!

In my opinion if you\'ve got a decent sized penis and just want more to feel alpha or other reasons of vanity, then don\'t risk it. I have no problem with those reasons though and totally understand them, just don\'t feel it\'s worth risking your penis over. But if your mental health is really suffering and has been for some time, then a procedure like PMMA definitely has merit.

I don\'t get how having a granuloma is worse than long term serious depression. I think a lot of guys have a feeling of being \"incomplete\" due to insecurities concerning penis size. It\'s not just an occasional feeling, but something that is always there and that you are aware of in pretty much everything you do. It\'s an awful thing to live with and not something that the medical world seem to take at all seriously.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1277994760

The most confident guy I know has a huge Cock, born with it.

We\'ve been buddies for over 20 years and his confidence in general and bravado with women often astounds me.

I don\'t think its all because the size of his Cock but I\'m sure a hefty portion of it is because he will refer to his size when backed into a corner over something as if to say..

\"Yeah whatever, I got a huge Cock so what you\'re saying is irrelevant\"

It shits me he does that but its the truth... he does have a beast and there is not really any comeback that can budge him.

And he is a total asshole with women but with the confidence of a guy with a huge weapon, which every woman that has ever laid eyes on has worshiped and begged for.

You could almost say, its the source of his power

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1277995960

el6eg4 wrote: The most confident guy I know has a huge Cock, born with it.

We\'ve been buddies for over 20 years and his confidence in general and bravado with women often astounds me.

I don\'t think its all because the size of his Cock but I\'m sure a hefty portion of it is because he will refer to his size when backed into a corner over something as if to say..

\"Yeah whatever, I got a huge Cock so what you\'re saying is irrelevant\"

It shits me he does that but its the truth... he does have a beast and there is not really any comeback that can budge him.

And he is a total asshole with women but with the confidence of a guy with a huge weapon, which every woman that has ever laid eyes on has worshiped and begged for.

You could almost say, its the source of his power

Just out of curiosity, do you u think he\'s successful with women because he is his confident or because he is good in bed?

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1277996098

From conversations we\'ve had over the years I don\'t think he\'s very creative in bed because he has never needed to be. But women obviously get a lot of pleasure because he fills them up.

He was unaware not many women have vaginal orgasms because that\'s not been his experience, he rarely goes down on chicks but reports they often orgasm during intercourse.

His confidence and his ability in bed are both closely related because his Dick is the common element.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278005571

Just curious...is he a handsome fellow or is he great with the ladies despite being average or homely.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278006719

His looks are about average I\'d say, but he has a real confident swagger, which adds to his attractiveness. He thinks and behaves like he is much better looking than he is. He\'s a bit chubby but thinks he has an amazing body, ok looks but thinks he is a handsome son-of-a-bitch.

Women seem attracted to his perception of himself more than they do to what he actually is.. if you can follow what I mean. I\'ve learned alot about the power of confidence from this guy.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278016893

Hey Jimbo I am following your progress because We se similar size and I am thinking if 10% PMMA for round 1. . I am really interested to hear of your results and whether you have tried it out yet. Did you notice a difference?

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278021170

Quick update.
Been about 5 and a half days since procedure.alot of the swelling and bruising gone down, all entry points have dried up.and overall happy so far with shape/size/ texture.
Hanging nicely at around 5.5 inches
Flaccid Girth around....5.4 base. 5.4 mid. 5.1 neck
Erect Girth similar size Girth.
You can see the bruise in pubic area from the strain from carrying it when it was big and swollen.Glad it s not that size still... Too much.

The only thing that is a bit of a concern is the lower right Foreskin area, as you can see this is still puffy and there is a lump that is mobile when I pull the Foreskin back.It does nt really feel like just swelling /fluid inside, feels harder like could be PMMA material settled in end of Foreskin?Still early days yet so will wait until all the swelling us gone down then asses the situation.

If anyone else has had a similar Foreskin/mobile/ lump and can let\'s know what to expect?would be grateful.

Hi musky, can\'t try it out yet because up the lump in the Foreskin. That area is still a bit sore and would catch if having sex.Don t want to jump in too soon will have to wait a while yet.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278040911

jimbo22 wrote: If anyone else has had a similar Foreskin/mobile/ lump and can let\'s know what to expect?

This area was more swollen on me too...I think it should go own naturally in time over the next week.

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278065934

Jimbo, do you have someone patiently (or impatiently) waiting to try out your new tool?

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278068494

messageman wrote: ... allowing me to focus on the more important things in my life. I look forward to your updates, MM

This is the only and most obvious reason we are interested in getting something done.
Some like to try and label that reason as something else, for whatever reason imo. Bigger,better, doing it for my partner. You are doing it for freeing your head. Simple shit.

@jimbo
One would think that one would set numbers as a goal in the head and from that point on be done with the pe topic. Well you should be done now or after next sessions

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278071444

day 9 1/2

@el6el4. Yeh got someone waiting,it\'s going to be any day now for a test drive.Maybe a couple more days to see if the Foreskin swelling totally goes down.

@ a.Girth. Oh yes forgot to say my goal was 1 Inch( f.g 5.5 e.g 6.0)-pretty close to that now after one round!!

Since getting it done , for me...it has changed my life, have stopped thinking about it as much and feel like a new man .Only think about it in a good way now and am sure when the novelty of it wears off will stop thinking about it all together.

Obviously nobody knows the long term risks of PMMA, but that is the risk i am prepared to take. I am going to enjoy my life for now and if something does crop up in the future I will deal with it then, simple as that for me.
Everyone is different however and this procedure/risks should not be taken lightly and anyone considering it should weigh up The pro s and cons.

Currently. Flaccid Girth is 5 1/4 Inches, effect Girth 5 3/4.
Been like that for a few days now and if it stays like that its a 3/4 Inch gain.
very happy With that , more than i expected and may not need to go for round two, will see if I lose any more?or gain any more when collagen kicks in?

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278139654

Jimbo, how did the test run go?

My Pmma experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278147878

Hi everyone,
ok update day 16 -post PMMA round 1, dr c.

The Good-I am loving my new size,as is my missus!!Had the collagen kick in ,i noticed it 3 or 4 days ago,kind of happened overnight,felt \"chubbier\".Waiting for it to go back down but it has stayed the same ,keep measuring my Girth like ten times a day,and it does not go below 5 .5 inches flacid.........Errect is 6 inches,that is an Inch increase!!
Not sure if it will stay like that?Probaly not,that is more than anyone else that i can see from 1 round @ 10% so yeh pretty mad,that is my goal and was thinking i would have to go back for 1 more round at least.Still early days yet.

The not so Good-The (fore)skin at the end on one side is thicker, feels like it has got some material in it and hangs at the end.When i retract the skin(which is quite hard to do) it forms a lump and feels quite mobile.Different to the rest as is not really attached to the shaft.This catches when having sex and is quite uncomfortable.

Emailed wade and waiting for what he says.I know still early days and i am no expert but all the swelling bruising has long gone, so that must be some PMMA gone a bit astray?As soon as dr c put the cannula/PMMA in that area it swelled and didnt like it too much,and i could nt massage it down later because it was black and bruised and too painful to touch.

So just thinking ahead,obviously will wait a few months before doing anything, but possible Circumcision?Can that be done with thick skin like that?Anyone else had a Circumcision post PMMA?
The \"lump\" isnt hard as such so not sure if it can be broken down with a needle/cannula,Its just feels like thick skin that is not the best of places.
Don t know if dr c can \"fill in\" under it/around it?
Surgically Remove it ?

Couple of the entry holes quite hard.Does dr c go in through the same entry holes round 2?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Apart from that very happy with it feels great.During sex really fills my missus up and that feels/looks unreal for me and her,She loves it so much.
Needs a bit of touching up here and there,base is a bit smaller 0.25\" but looks good/natural.The Foreskin def hides any imperfections and would like to keep hold of it if i can
Cannot believe my gains so far!!