PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist Implant experience so far

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276902511

Best of luck Dane
Thanks for the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276909431

Thanks messageman
I just had hard sex and the mesh is tight, but it seems like the stuck implant also cause som truble as well.
Dont know if its the tight mesh or the stuck implant. Gotta go and have it cheked to solve it asap.
Hope that Kenalog shots is enough so the implant can move abit forward and cause less tightness in the front.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276925368

update
After I had hard sex yesterday part of the skin swelled a bit and was itchy. I gave it Repair locobase and it is ok today.
I had feedback from Dr Elist office saing that during surgery the penis erict becuase of scrobing and they never had these kind of problem with a tight mesh.
Its most likely the stuck implant but Dr Elist wanted to examine it. also initaite Kenalog shots to losen the implant. which kinda relaxed me a bit.
Man , I dont looke forward to a 14-16 hours flight from europe to LA. This time a fly in pyjamas.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276925448

Best of luck Dane
Private message me anytime if you want any advice.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276925462

if u go back to dr elist is the procedure going to be free? or do u have to pay for the new implant again? I hope it is free as part as ur previous surgery. well let us know...

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276934367

I dont need a new implant. They are going to give me Kenalog shots.
If the mesh need correction its free of charge as I understood. but the mesh is a plastic ring stiched to the implant its can also be released if the implant is stable.
Its hard to judge, Dr elist will see eriction at the office and judge if the mesh is tight or ok.
Gonna let you guys know...

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276935396

Good luck Dane, I hope it all works out for you unlike a bunch of us other guys. Its too bad the success rate isnt that great with the Elist implant but I hope it works out for you. i know JoeMondoe from the other site still has his in from 2009 so there are some success stories.

If the implant is stuck, do you think maybe the implant may have dug into your skin & is stuck there? Thats what happened to me & caused the right side of the implant to poke a hole under my Foreskin.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276938916

Dane, would you like my opinion?

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276947860

Mustang, I know your openion bro. You would say remove it lol.
JazzyJ thanks bro, yes its poking at midshaft right at the mesh place and Dr elist liason told me its because its stuck. Funny you say that.
I dont think the mesh is tight it might only be a stuck implant like most of your past implants were stucked too.
Mustang I love this Implant and I will fight for it. It gave me another life, another self conf. Beside I dont have a big problem. Let us release it and judge.
Beside I dont have any other options. PMMA I will never do bro, This implant I can remove anytime, but PMMA if it goes wrong then I am doomed.
The sensation is getting better and I can tell sex started to feel real good.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276947928

TheDane wrote: Mustang, I know your openion bro. You would say remove it lol.
JazzyJ thanks bro, yes its poking at midshaft right at the mesh place and Dr elist liason told me its because its stuck. Funny you say that.
I dont think the mesh is tight it might only be a stuck implant like most of your past implants were stucked too.
Mustang I love this Implant and I will fight for it. It gave me another life, another self conf. Beside I dont have a big problem. Let us release it and judge.
Beside I dont have any other options. PMMA I will never do bro, This implant I can remove anytime, but PMMA if it goes wrong then I am doomed.
The sensation is getting better and I can tell sex started to feel real good.

Did you do any research before getting this?

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276948104

yes I did hoddle, And I toke a chance.
Its working ok so far. And these 2 guys i met there also gave me hope.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276948199

TheDane wrote: yes I did hoddle, And I toke a chance.
Its working ok so far. And these 2 guys i met there also gave me hope.

But I don\'t understand the logic behind your decision if you did research. I respect the fact you took a chance and though I disagree with PE procedures for 95% of guys, I understand why you\'d do it. But I don\'t get why you feel the chances of being \"doomed\" are less with the Elist implant. The thing that terrifies me about PMMA is that if it had to be removed, then it could mean losing the shaft skin. Yet I know the chances of that are surely much higher with the Elist implant. That\'s why I asked if you\'d done any research. Surely they very things that makes you feel \"doomed\" if PMMA needs to be removed, is even more likely with the Elist implant.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276948233

I hope it works out for you Dane, I know a guy from 2009 that still has it in, got married & everything is going great for him, so anything is possible. I havent talked to him in over 6 months tho.

As long as the implant isnt poking through skin, you should be okay & wont get an infection. But if it does poke through skin, well, you know...........good luck man!

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276948286

Man, let us see how it turn out. So far so good no big complications and skin is ok now sensation is getting better.
whats done is done, and let us hope for the best.
Dont depress me with negative thoughts... if it works out for me then its the best thing that ever happend to me.
Again, its ok so far. Yes I face stages of small probs and discomfort but problems seems to be solved with time. Yesterday I had sex and the mesh felt ok. the last thing is to release it from scartissue and see.
I dont know what tomorrow will bring.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276948640

ohhhh shit....... I just got pm a link to basque23 topic, and saw these picture....
I didnt do my research well. I am not going to fight for the implant if it shows any truble. I didnt do enough research. Shit I am scared as hell.
No if this implant need a surgery to correct anything else I will remove it. Basque23 you are a hero.