PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist Implant experience so far

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 3 months ago #1276514257

7,5 weeks post op.

Sex is no funn, no sensation on 60% of the skin and it feels strange. Orgazimes are painfull as hell because of the strech. My wife says its too wide and hurting her alot.
She keeps geting orgazimes much faster then my old penis but she complains over how hard it is. We dont know if she is too tight or my penis is strapped by tight skin that makes it hard.
We dont know, but today she complained and said aouchhhhh this is no funn and she dont want sex. Hair is stiching her alot at the base too.
Ohhhh shit, I am nervouse that I dont get sensation back, and if sex feels like this then what the fuck !!!
Let us give it few months, but maximum 4 months more, then I remove it, if feeling and pain dosnt get any better.
Or maybe it needs time to relax with no sex to heal better........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 3 months ago #1276608206

8,5 weeks post op.

I am kinda getting use to using it. The skin pain is decreasing and I am learning to distinguesh between the pain and the joy.
Skin have streched alot lengthwise but still needs alot girthwise. I have learned that sex is painfull because the implant is still stuck and thats why I have disconfort.
The penis is not coming out full. I am exercizing , if it dosnt get loose next month, I go LA to take shots of ketalog. \" Big Penis is worth investing in\"
Because my sex life have changed. I can make the wife come with 2 minutes and Ican keep her coming as much as I or she desire.
My confidence is boosted as hell.
But looking forward to the implant get loose from the scar tissue. and the skin streches in width. Then its good because sensation is getting better in the 40% i had sensation in.
Dr elist adviced me to take b6 b12 vitamins heal the skin and nerves faster.

All in all its good now and I can handle it. You kinda learne to handle this new penis. facing several stages of pain and discomfort but I really want to keep it so I hope the skin and nerves get back and the implant get loose.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276692542

9,5 weeks post op.

I just launched a desert storm offensive on my wife. She came so many times that she got tired of coming and told me to finish.
Feeling is geting better, less strech and today I could attack much harder. Usually I go until the limit of pain but today much less pain.
Its still pulling on the stuck implant.
It seems like this is healing but requires some time though. But its ok now, the pain is at level I can handle and have joy.
Semen dosnt come out until few seconds later for some reason, maybe the tight skin or another matter, I dont know.
I told Dr elist and he explained some stuff and I could understand that it will be ok and not dangerous. The connection was so bad, he was driving.

all in all, not bad. need more skin and loosen implant.
Next week vacation in egypt where we go snorcling in hurghada with the kids, looking forward to change my pants in public hahahahaha. I know I am a show off now.
Dont blame after so many years in shame of the old wiener.
Another thing is, I am happy I started this subject early, because I wouldnt remember all the details. and I am kinda losing interest in bloging, maybe the new penis is becoming a part of me and not something new.
But i promissed some guys here that I will continue updating, so i will, for now.

until next week/ event.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276693257

TheDane wrote: looking forward to change my pants in public hahahahaha. I know I am a show off now.

Congratulations on your new found confidence. In light of your new attitude about your penis, would you now be willing to show some photos of your newly enhanced penis with the implant?

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276693758

No pictures man, dont want my penis ending up in a website bro, being used in other relations by some idiot that use in it for other purposes.
What would you gain of the pic ? I dont even have before picture. The only picture of it when dr Elist toke one for his website, but also he didnt take a post picture. He might do when I visit them again.
I have seen other users pictures and its not a beutifull site. So why would I post my ugly hairy ass on the net ? for you to see it ? I can live without documenting that much.

its an experience I want others to read about. The only thing we read about Elist implant is few users repeating the same talk 100 times. This is newblood new experience and its not like it have been an easy process.
its not a success and its not a fail. Lets wait and see. I havnt given any messures post op either. That I will do 6 months post op as well, because now I have lost length. the damn thing is stuck still.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276694076

Some people want pictures to see the progress of your journey. Most people take pictures of their units only no faces or body, and there is almost no way of telling who\'s it is. Some people do not believe it happened till they see pictures (of course pix can be faked too, but we have smart people on this site who can identify them) since we had so many shills here especially about elist and the other mad dr in FL. People who posted their pictures here are brave and they are not ugly pictures in my opinion, they are sharing and trying to help others......Just letting you know....ultimately it is your decision...

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276695816

yea to be honest i dont see nothing wrong if u only take a picture of the penis without showing ur face... its not like ur penis will end up on tv or something. u have nothing to worry about. we just wanna make sure ur not a shill but an actual patient. i know u dont have to but it would be real helpful if u show atleast one pic of ur penis.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276696807

I understand the Dane not wanting to put images up; I\'m camera shy myself.

I would like to say the following to The Dane though:
I am probably one of the guys you are referring to when you say,
\"The only thing we read about Elist implant is few users repeating the same talk 100 times.\"

Well.. The reason I discuss my story is to prevent guys from enduring the same nightmare I (and others) have. . There have been perhaps 15 or 20 guys who have posted on this website about their experiences with the implant, and most them have had very negative things to say.

This (implant) topic usually comes up every time one of Doctor Elist\'s shills makes a post . Remember \"Prince Maximizer?\" Did it not seem odd to you that he completely disregarded every enlargement procedure out there, heralding the Elist Implant as the best option, , even though there is not one positive experience or even positive comment about it on the board? In fact, if one were ever to take the time to type \"Dr. ELIST IMPLANT\" into Google, , one would get horror story after horror story..And not only from this site but other sites as well. . With all Prince Maximizer\'s talk of research, don\'t you think it odd that he would be only interested in the one option that has had basically no documented successful outcomes (other than from what Dr. Elist says)?
This is an example of what most likely is a \"shill\". We, as moderators, have seen this time and time again. And we\'re here to guard against such nefarious activities.
We do appreciate your story and support you completely. And we do appreciate a fresh perspective and \"new blood\". But the fact is this site has had a very rocky history with Dr. Elist. His clinic has employed numerous shills on our site in our relatively short history. And if you were to bother doing research on the implant on this site alone, you would understand the carnage this man has caused.

I don\'t believe you are a shill, and my heart goes out to you. I was once in your shoes and I know exactly how you feel. This board is a great place to share your story and get good advice. And if your implant turns out to be a success, I will be the first one to congratulate you.
Messageman

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276699040

@Messageman Thanks brother. I truely appreciate the support in this site.
My bad I went aggressive on him. Its ok, and I know there is still a 50/50 chance to fail this. I just hope not to.
Again I will document my side of the story, shill are very easy to detect, I have readed that soldier story and believe its a made up story because he didnt have the fact right.
I will will not either have others to go in problems, but if there is a 25% procent chance it can succeed than ppl should know that too. We have many ppl on the board who had the implant for years and chose to remove it later because of the anoying fact its a hard dildo all the time, and even I might remove it who knows, I am just enjoying it right now.
I pm with other guys who had it and they said that I will enjoy it at the begining and get tired of it later, mostly because of the edges.
Edges problem is gone now, so maybe it got better.
Please understand that it depress me just thinking of removing it. I want this to succeed.

with love from copenhagen........... Dane

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276699209

TheDane wrote: @Messageman Thanks brother. I truely appreciate the support in this site.
My bad I went aggressive on him. Its ok, and I know there is still a 50/50 chance to fail this. I just hope not to.
Again I will document my side of the story, shill are very easy to detect, I have readed that soldier story and believe its a made up story because he didnt have the fact right.
I will will not either have others to go in problems, but if there is a 25% procent chance it can succeed than ppl should know that too. We have many ppl on the board who had the implant for years and chose to remove it later because of the anoying fact its a hard dildo all the time, and even I might remove it who knows, I am just enjoying it right now.
I pm with other guys who had it and they said that I will enjoy it at the begining and get tired of it later, mostly because of the edges.
Edges problem is gone now, so maybe it got better.
Please understand that it depress me just thinking of removing it. I want this to succeed.

with love from copenhagen........... Dane

Dane
If you\'re happy with it, and your wife is too, then that\'s the most important thing.
I am not saying to remove it. If it doesn\'t become infected, and you have no other issues, who knows how long you will be able to keep it? And by that time, there will probably be many more options for you to consider...
Enjoy that new Schlong of yours; we appreciate your updates very much.
Messageman

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276700655

yea i agree enjoy it while u can and have fun with it... i wish u the best also... but i still hope u can show atleast one picture of it just to see the improvement and the edges are smooth... Hope u decide to do it...

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276705238

dcpimpin, Thanks bro, didnt want to reveal your name, but since you did. what you said is true, I am enjoting it at the moment.
I might post a pic after 6 months post op. I have all the picture in all stages since I send them to dr elist for updates and questions.
Looking at these pictures now is discusting and ugly how the swelling was.
or gonna send you a pm

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276760800

10 weeks post op.

Went to the Dermatologist today regarding a none related issue and asked him about the skin sensation. He said give it time, skin sensation will come, but it can take some time. Its basiclly almost totally new skin that have to be rebuild sins my former skin was damaged because of the volume of the implant. I am still under hgh therapi.
My erictions are ok, but the stiches anoy me because it pulls out the rock hard stuck implant during erictions. Its not pain but discomfort. Looking forward to losen that implant.
I can ware tight pants now no big problem but its less comfortable.
My penile skin is getting thicker as well. the early weeks it was a thin layer of skin.
Length nothing new, no visual length gains. I need to losen the implant and maybe start on a strecher if needed. Dr elist Liason said its to early to start streching. They are very carefull with me to avoid further skin problems.
I just cant understand how scartissue can be this hard, I am Jelqing it but its not moving no where and no pain from Jelqing as well.

until next update/event

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276901115

11 weeks post op.

We have a problem. My skin have streched and I can tell something else is holding my erictions from growing to full. Its a mesh under midshaft that have replaced the old eldges so the implant dont go forward.
That mesh is ring under midshaft that bind the implants boath sides together, and I guess that Dr Elist have misjudged my erict size and made the mesh to short.
Its very hard i can feel it and its a bit painfull during sex.
Dr. Elist said that he have to see it and judge if its to small and need to be corrected.
Its a joy killer if I need to go under the knife again. I hope if it need surgical correction that I can keep the same implant and only the mesh gets corrected. So its less painfull hard way to recover, beside my skin is streched so I want to through the same hell again. I do anything to keep this implant. Cant live without it anymore.
I just came from vacation and it was like dream to come out of the pool without worring about remove that wet short away from you cold small penis so it dont reveal its size. I cam out proud leaving that short on and they all noticed.....
I am fighting for this implant.
That explain why the semen want come out during orgazimes.
Otherwise sensation began to come back in some areas.

My Elist Implant experience so far 11 years 2 months ago #1276901384

Or it might be because the implant is stuck and this penis is pushing out and the mesh is holding it back.
Gotta go LA and see whats the real problem is. I am hoping for the best and its only the stuck implant that is causing this. Lets wait and see