PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist Implant experience so far

My Elist Implant experience so far 8 years 4 months ago #1289863484

Mustang2020 wrote: Messageman was key in my decision to remove my implant. He was there for me and I will never forget his help....Thx buddy...

MM will help you, so make sure you PM or call him.

Good luck! keep us posted, we are here for you!

BTW, if you really want to sue him, I will testify if called upon....I am not shy to do so, I assure you...As a matter of fact, I have been thinking if I can have one of the major TV network do an interview or something to tell my story. They do not have to even mention the monster\'s name, they know how to go about the legal issues....I just do not know where to start from!

Hey Mustang
Just saw this...My pleasure man....
We all helped each other...I remember at the beginning of the nightmare of the implant when so little info was available...Just lies and misinformation. We really couldn\'t wrap our heads around the idea that a licensed doctor could be so unscrupulous...and so prolific in his carnage .
Thank God we have this board now. This site has saved
so many penises from being butchered ...and has offered refuge and hope for those who haven\'t been lucky...
This board has been instrumental in my recovery....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist Implant experience so far 8 years 4 months ago #1289868722

Maer wrote: let\'s do this,

I\'m already looking for attorneys

Any updates about attorneys?

My Elist Implant experience so far 8 years 4 months ago #1289896038

How does he have time to run a clinic if all people are doing is suing him lol doesn\'t he realise the penis product he designed is a massive fail? Honestly, he is going to run into the wrong guy one day' I wonder if it is just the penis implant that is causing all the issues.. Likely the testical implants too.

My Elist Implant experience so far 7 years 9 months ago #1292633329

Moderator Edit:

This post serves no purpose and walks a thin line between criticism and defamation. For this purpose, the content of this entire post has been deleted.

@Dr_Elist_Is_Butcher

It would be more appropriate if you shared your experience so others can learn from it. Simply bashing the doctor for the sake of bashing him is not what this forum is about. He\'s already earned whatever reputation he has through first-hand accounts, backed up credibly with photos, etc. You can follow suit, otherwise I\'m advising you no longer post in this fashion.

Your avatar has also been removed.

My Elist Implant experience so far 7 years 16 hours ago #1295236278

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Moderator Edit:

This post serves no purpose and walks a thin line between criticism and defamation. For this purpose, the content of this entire post has been deleted.

@fullrun

It would be more appropriate if you shared your experience so others can learn from it. Simply bashing the doctor for the sake of bashing him is not what this forum is about. He\'s already earned whatever reputation he has through first-hand accounts, backed up credibly with photos, etc. You can follow suit, otherwise I\'m advising you no longer post in this fashion.

Your avatar has also been removed.

My Elist Implant experience so far 7 years 16 hours ago #1295236293

My Elist Implant experience so far 6 years 7 months ago #1298037785

Hey Dane,
Can I ask you a question. If you had not slept on your stomach and bent your implant and lets say you were not married and just dating. Would you have kept the implant in? Thank You for posting your experience and thanks in advance for your reply.

My Elist Implant experience so far 6 years 3 months ago #1302276212

p3nisimplant wrote: Hey Dane,
Can I ask you a question. If you had not slept on your stomach and bent your implant and lets say you were not married and just dating. Would you have kept the implant in? Thank You for posting your experience and thanks in advance for your reply.

Hey bud.

Amazing this topic is still on. but good that its alife. No I would not keep it, you can not live with that dildo at all.
If i were you, strech until length is reached, then pump, dont do PMMA.
I guess best cure for that problem is in your head. Learn to deal with bitches and improve your self so you are beyond that issue.
but maybe its easy for me to say since Elist scar is still here and it has given me 3 cm more Girth its about an Inch.

Do do the implant !

My Elist Implant experience so far 6 years 3 months ago #1302278078

Thank You for the response Sir!
With the help of You, this site, Thunders Place, MOS and PEGym I have come to the same conclusion. Over 3 months of hanging (3 hours total time per day) gave me no gains in length just stretched the skin. I was getting very frustrated but I started doing this for under 2 weeks now and I have gained 1/4 of an inch in length..whooo hooo
www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/216...eginner-routine.html
(total time is like 25 minutes) less is definitely more when it comes to manual PE.
And don\'t use a rice sock, use a wet towel so you are radiating with heat. It\'s all on those sites!
Hopefully these routines will give me good gains. Girth isn\'t a major issue for me it\'s length. I just feel that i have to compensate for lack of length. I might consider PMMA maybe towards the end of 2018 once I\'ve got some if not all of the length that i want. 6 inches EG is a goal but Your words \"dont do pmma\" ring in my ear as well!
Just don\'t want to see the disappointment in a woman\'s eyes again when I pull down my pants..lol
That sucks!
On a plus side I have gone on a few dates these past 2 weeks, haven\'t dated in over a year. One woman can orgasm just by pulling on her nipples... crazy. It only takes about 90 seconds and she had like 25 eye rolling in the back of the head ones throughout the night..lol
I don\'t need a big penis with her!
Thanks Again!