PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paso pmma log

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270666522

Glad all went well Paso. I told you not to worry, let your little guy rest for a few weeks, just massage. I am sure your wife will enjoy it when the time comes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270710011

• paso
  • paso's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Day 7

All the swelling has subsided, just a little bruise around testicles from entry points. Gains around the base are more prominent at .75\" mid .5 tapering down to .25\" Erect Girth. I think a little more could have been injected to the mid area in the Flaccid state it looks a little too coney... \"if that is even a word\". Erection quality took a few days to go back to normal. Tho now is 100%.

Wife loves it quite often she says to me \"can have another look\". I explained to her about the collagen growth. I think she thinks its going to grow over night.... \"I wish\". Lol

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270717429

That\'s funny Paso! I hope my wife loves mine and is as curious as yours is! Congratulations brother! I\'ve got one week to go!

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270759666

• paso
  • General
  • General
Day 11

Everything seems to be going as expected.'' It really is great having this progress report as you almost'know day by day what will progressively happen as 'time goes bye after having 'PMMA...'
I am hoping I am through the low point and collagen growth is just around the corner.''' I am making sure I eat healthy eating plenty of protien vegetables, fruit etc...'' Supplements I am taking include:

multi vitamins
vitamin C
fish oil
cranberry
protien powder'
hair skin and nail'

I have not had sex yet,' I am trying to hold out at least for another week.
gains are slightly less than the'last update.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270760574

Paso, I assume your midshaft Erect gains are around 0.4ins then ? If so that\'s exactly where I am.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270771075

• paso
  • General
  • General
Just 20% pumped in mainly around base. I would have liked more around mid. I would say around 0.4\" gain mid shaft so far.

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270846072

• paso
  • General
  • General
Day 18

Have noticed a little collagen growth. I now have gained.

below glans 0.4\"

mid-shaft 0.6\"

base just under an Inch

On Saturday night I had sex for the first time post op, wife really liked it. She said it was allot better than she anticipated liking it even better than when I used to pump. She said it felt much harder in the Erect state. One comment she did make was that to her it looked a little weird Flaccid. I agree with her on this and will be asking Dr C for the beer can look this time I think.

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270860508

• paso
  • General
  • General
WOW!!!

With the help of my wife I measured tonight and I cant beleive it. I think its got something to do with Erection quality, I must have meausured with a bit of a semi the other day... not sure if collagen can make a difference like this in just a few days, but I am now 5.75\" Erect Girth at the base and just under 5,5\" mid shaft, 5\" below the glans.
I was that excited I went and popped a shit load of vitimans... Which I have been overloading on. Especially the hair skin and nails pills which say they promote collagen growth. I have two or three Vit C a day as well as about six fish oil tablets I am thinking this may be the answer.

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270860573

• paso
  • General
  • General
To those who have had PMMA, could someone tell me if massaging three weeks post op. will help any with uneven areas?

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270867101

• paso
  • General
  • General
Erect Girth 19 days round 1

Not quite 100% Erection

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270867812

@Paso
I don\'t think massaging 3 wks post-op will help any with uneven areas.

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270891582

Hey Paso - I\'m a fellow Aussie and had the procedure yesterday. Read your journey prior to going which has been a great help so thanks heaps for keeping a log.

Dr C and Wade both mentioned they had an Aussie in recently so I assume they were speaking of you.

With regard to any lumps or bumps, i was told by Wade that the PMMA sets after 48 hours and will no longer move around after that apparently. are you planning a second visit? I\'m planning my next visit for April.

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270899478

• paso
  • General
  • General
Hey andy, good luck with your recovery, look forward to following your progress. where abouts are you from in oz?

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1270948908

• paso
  • General
  • General
Day 26
Well there has been no change since last update. To date I am very happy with results. I am now starting to plan when I will go in for round 2. At this stage I am looking at around late february, march...

Paso pmma log 12 years 5 months ago #1271179922

• paso
  • General
  • General
6 weeks
Six weeks since round 1 and Erect gains are still an Inch at the base and just over half an Inch mid and a quarter Inch directly below glans. I have noticed Flaccid is a little smaller from mid to glans. I can feel allot more bumps especially around the base. still very happy...