PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paso pmma log

Paso pmma log 8 years 6 months ago #1289528008

Hey Paso,

I did one vial of GHRP-6 and I could barely wait the 20 minutes afterwards. I was ravenous. It was crazy. I also tried mega-dosing. Not good for the prostate. Now I\'m at the standard dosing three times a day. I also take two days off every week or so to give my prostate a break. Plus on vacations or on business trip I don\'t take the peptides.

CPW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paso pmma log 8 years 6 months ago #1289532726

paso wrote: CPW I take all of the above too... have you tried ghrp6 ? that stuff makes you so hungry lol. I ate 5 protein bars one morning in the space of half an hour lol. new 1 Inch yes of course you can jelq with PMMA I can jelq for 10 min and increase my Erect Girth by around 1/4 \" not sure why but I get a nice swollen look for most of the day before subsiding.

CJC and ghrp-6 are best taken at night for men. Men release their gh pulse at night. Also wait at least 15min after taking to eat anything.
Try to limit to many carbs when the hunger hits you.

Also for your cjc and ghrp-6 it\'s best to do 7 days a week, it\'s not like gh where your trying to stretch it out because of cost.
Also only run it for 4 weeks on and then 4 weeks off.

IGF is the best for actual sight muscle growth. It\'s the only peptide that can create new muscle cells. You actually inject it where you want the muscle growth. Usually one shot in each muscle group worked. So if you do bi\'s then you do an inject in each bi after your workout.

Sarms have been around for actually quite awhile. GW takes awhile to kick and see the effects. It\'s not instantaneous but it will come. Not sure if your getting them into Aussie land or buying them from someone in the country but quality can very. If you need a reference I can help.

Paso pmma log 7 years 2 months ago #1294719682

• paso
  • paso's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Well since I was last on here there is so much more information.. great to see Dr C onboard too!!
Sill very happy with what I have ?