PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paso pmma log

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270592937

Passo, I was doing instant chat with you but sadly it seemed not to stick. It\'s funny you and I are same age and both have 3 girls. I also lived outside the US (Europe) for many years. Good luck on the 12th I am booked for next week, and chilling in Tijuana hotel for a few days! My thoughts on PMMA is that it\'s the best solution we\'ve ever encountered. I\'ve read many of the studies, and feel that risks are manageable even in worst case. Over last several months I\'ve become more relaxed about it, and more focused on the outcomes. I would hope not to have to come back more than twice as it\'s the other side of country for me, it would be excellent only once! I am quite short (5\" and maybe 1/8 lucky BPEL) but don\'t care if I can have Girth which is say 4.5-4.7 now EG. Lame! I am total retraactor which adds insult to injury gonna be an interesting one when they break out needles lol. This could be bonus for me. Good luck and please let us know how it goes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270593312

• paso
  • paso's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@ bighat

Sorry about the chat im not sure what happened there, kept telling me you were offline tho I could see to me you were online. Yes so far in all the research I have done over the years PMMA seems to be the one... I am very comfortable with the descision I have made. However I fly out tomorrow and I am starting to get really nervous... 1. I am shit scared of flying...

2. Qantas the airline here in Australia have gone on strike... (back to work now tho hopefully i am not effected)

3. Not looking forward to going through customs in LA ( I will most definately be questioned as I was when I went to Thailand for my Dermal Grafts...) I dont like to lie so I will just tell them the truth.

paso

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270593916

When you get to LA don\'t have to make it wierd, just tell them you are coming for pleasure for x days ie., all trips are either \"business\" or \"pleasure\". Getting a bigger unit what could be more pleasant lol! They won\'t ask you anything else. You are coming from a friendly place. Let us know how it goes ASAP I can\'t believe next week I\'m on tap.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270596321

• paso
  • General
  • General
heres a pic taken last week of scar from dermal graft procedure done 2yrs ago.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270596333

• paso
  • General
  • General
this is the scar from where my stitches burst and graft was exposed for a couple of days

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270596356

• paso
  • General
  • General
my Erect Girth 4.5\"

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270619748

Thanks for sharing your story. Interesting your wife mentioned your penis was \"skinny\" when you had the girth enhanced. I had the same conversation actually when I went for my first session - she said \"your length is fine, but it was a bit thin\". Now 6 \" is actually above average length and 4.5 \" seems to be average girth. You can pick your own survey - couple of links attached.
Also from \"Everyday Health\"\"First, the facts. According to a study reported in the journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity, the erect penis size of most men ' 68 percent ' is between 4.6 and 6 inches long. About 16 percent of men have an erect penis size longer than 6.1 inches, and of those only 2.5 percent are over 6.9 inches. About 16 percent of men have an erect penis size that's shorter than 4.5 inches, with only 2.5 percent of those under 3.7 inches.So now you know. But do you know who is worried about penis size? Look in the mirror.\"Also they say:\"That\'s not the end of the story, though. Penis size does matter to women, but it turns out that when women talk about penis size, it's usually about the width, not the length.\"\"A very long, skinny penis is not as pleasurable as a shorter, fatter one for most women,\" said Patti Britton, PhD, a sex coach and clinical sexologist in Los Angeles, Calif. \"It\'s really the thickness of a male\'s penis that is the element allows her to feel what we in sexology called containment ' the feeling of fullness that\'s produced with an object or a penis inside the vaginal wall.\"
www.calculatorslive.com/Average-Penis-Gi...iki/Human_penis_size
Now what seems apparent is \"bigger than average is simply better\", and particularly around girth. Question is - how big a girth to go to? My feeling is 6\" would be good but one wants to avoid the beer can look (and what are the dimensions of that?).
What are you looking to achieve if you don\'t mind me asking? I am 5.8\" BPEL and was planning 6\" girth, perhaps 5.5 tapered to 6.1 at base or some such.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270621943

• paso
  • General
  • General
Well I am here...
What a mission I really don\'t want to do that again in a hurry. At least on the way home hopefully it would have all been worth it.
Everything but the flight ( I hate flying) went well I thought I might have had dramas coming through customs turned out really easy. It\'s actually alot stricter going through Australian border security...
It\'s my first time in the USA. It was kinda weird when I caught a taxi from SD airport to hotel. Everyone\'s on the wrong side of the road lol...and the driver is on the left side of the car. In oz we drive on the left hand side.
Oh well starting to get a little tired. Shuttle pickes me up from hotel tomorrow morning better get some sleep.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270622167

Sleep well paso and thanks for the update.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270622245

• paso
  • General
  • General
@ Austin
To be honest I Really don\'t take notice of surveys regarding average length and Girth.
Especially when there can quite a bit of difference between bonpressed and non Bone pressed length. I measure my self at 6\" tho bonepressed I am 6.5\". And if I measure while pumping just under 7\".
Regarding my wifes comment about me being skinny. It was a general comparison to the other men she has been with. I don\'t think that the average Erect Girth is 4.5\". Im thinking more towards 5\". My wife agrees... She seems to like 5.5\". So I for her I would like at least to gain an Inch. I would be happy to be around the 6x6. Mark. I suppose what ever size you are you will never be perfect for everyone. If I could get close to perfect for just my wife then I am happy.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270623314

Exactly - 5.5 to 6 seems to be the sweet spot. Dr C and team can get you there easily.

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270634127

• paso
  • General
  • General
All done...

I am back at my hotel now following instructions. I\'m am very happy. For rd1 I got 17cc at 20% which I requested due to my circumstances ie the distance I have traveled and the dermal graft I had 2 years ago working in my favour being a good base.
Dr C, Wade and team were great. Made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in. Very nice clean clinic and very professional at what they do but also down to earth and friendly. I am not going to go too much into detail as my experience is much the same as all other previous patients who have posted on the progress forum.. Tho I will keep you all updated with my progress from now on. At the moment I am a little swollen and still bleeding from the entry points which I have eight. I went for the cone shape as I don\'t have big glans.

I will update some more tomorrow
Paso

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270648829

• paso
  • General
  • General
Day 1 post op.

Well, all is well, a little swelling, not as much as I was expecting. I measured this morning Flaccid only, near glans 4.5\" mid 4.7\" and base 5\". Pre op Flaccid Girth was 3.5\". After massaging most of the day I have noticed alot of bruising starting to come out. Due to having smaller glans I explained to dr C and wade that I would like to go the cone shape so alot of PMMA was Injected into the base leaving a noticeable transition bulge like effect which I am trying to blend in with massaging. I am not too concerned as small imperfections will be rectified in rd 2 next year some time...

Paso

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270649236

paso wrote: Day 1 post op.

Well, all is well, a little swelling, not as much as I was expecting. I measured this morning Flaccid only, near glans 4.5\" mid 4.7\" and base 5\". Pre op Flaccid Girth was 3.5\". After massaging most of the day I have noticed alot of bruising starting to come out. Due to having smaller glans I explained to dr C and wade that I would like to go the cone shape so alot of PMMA was Injected into the base leaving a noticeable transition bulge like effect which I am trying to blend in with massaging. I am not too concerned as small imperfections will be rectified in rd 2 next year some time...

Paso

Hey Paso, I hear you on the glans! I\'m not so big in that department either, but I think Dr. C\'s gotten so used to doing this procedure that he knows right away that a penis with smaller glans requires more of a taper.
Happy Healing!

Paso pmma log 12 years 6 months ago #1270659277

• paso
  • General
  • General
Goodbye San Diego I enjoyed my stay....