PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 11 years 5 months ago #1275767811

Can someone tell me how much the initial costs for the injections. I am new to this forum and am interested in getting this procedure.
My penis size is about 4\" and 2.5\" Girth.
I would like to achieve initially about 6\" and 4.5\" Girth and ideally end up to 7-8\" and 4.5\" Girth. Is this impossible to achieve. I have been reading all of HC messages and am very impressed. I have suppressed my sexual feelings due to my embarrassment. I need your advice as to where to start. I am in my mid 40\'s and really need my phallo family\'s help.

Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 11 years 5 months ago #1275814352

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The current prices are as follows: Round 1 = $2500, Round 2 = $2000, Round 3 = $1500, Additional rounds = $1000

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 11 years 5 months ago #1275816073

• Visitor
  • Visitor
When I say additional rounds $1000, I should clarify that the actual wording used was $1000 for additional touch up rounds. That price may not apply to a fourth round if it is a full volume Girth session. To be honest I don\'t know, I just don\'t want to cause any confusion. Thanks and Happy thanksgiving to all of you guys.

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 10 years 6 months ago #1279738586

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 8 months ago #1297852112

For those who are new here I\'ve bumped up this thread for convenience. I am today reporting in another thread how being a PhalloBoards Member has changed my life. FYI I have been eleven times to see doctor Casavantes in Tijuana and nine of those visits were for PMMA. Dr C and his talented interventions have turned my life around in many positive ways. See my other thread here:

PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/how-PhalloBoards-dr-c-changed-my-life-a-Phalloplasty-love-story-8919615

Hunk Chunk

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 8 months ago #1297864195

hoddle10 wrote: The guy who had the biggest gains we\'ve seen on the forum from single sessions was BigBizo (sp?). He was a long time pumper and had plenty of pliable shaft skin. We can see from the trouble Dr C has injecting above the circ line, that tight skin prevents PMMA settling and collagen forming. So it makes sense that collagen growth in terms of volume would be better under more compliant skin and the PMMA is far more likely to settle there.

Intersting. Dr N said i have loose skin and therefore better less PMMA, she thinks tight skin is better?

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 8 months ago #1297864342

With loose skin your probably more at risk of the pig in a blanket effect where your penis looks like a hotdog, so it best to stick with smaller volumes and stick with 10% Dream.

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 8 months ago #1297864828

Hey Hunk you said 11 visits - 9 for PMMA. What were the other 2?

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 8 months ago #1297865079

Dream wrote: Intersting. Dr N said i have loose skin and therefore better less PMMA, she thinks tight skin is better?

Bigger gains don\'t mean the overall result is better.

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 8 months ago #1297865521

Hoddle is right (as always), had decent gains but it has been irregular and rushed. Big gaps missing.

Have patience and do it bit by bit.

Try telling that to someone that just wants to be big now. They won\'t listen. I didn\'t!

Turning my boy toy into a Hunk Chunk 6 years 7 months ago #1299993368

brock wrote: Hey Hunk you said 11 visits - 9 for PMMA. What were the other 2?

One was for confidential experimental treatment hoping it could benefit all members here. PhalloBoards was in the loop. It wasn\'t conclusive progress so it wasn\'t pursued further. The other was for Kenalog when my GF couldn\'t handle oral sex due to my super thick size. The other visits were for touchups, as I am a perfectionist and Dr C can deliver perfection! A visit to nudist resorts is today very satisfying, as envious glances from girls make your GF aware of what she\'s got.

Cheers,

HC