PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME!

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307920766

Hi Hunky,

Thank you for this, is very kind and I will add you when I get the WhatsApp.
Is of great reassurance to have support. I reach out soon, your words are very kind.
I am contacting many urologists in western Europe, I tell them story and see what they say. If I get response, I will let pr2005 know.

I try hard to get the help, I just have to wait for what they say, do what they advice is best!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307933678

Has the skin on your penis got darker with PMMA?

I know exactly what you mean about the PMMA getting harder over the year following the procedure. seems to be a common complaint from Dr N patients. Dr C patients don\'t experience this as much. Makes me wonder is she using a different material.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307935855

I not talk for op, bit with me is like of hard chewing gum. But is of bone cement, same thing PMMA, so maybe to be expect. My skin is not darker.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307936271

Has the skin on your penis got darker with PMMA?

I know exactly what you mean about the PMMA getting harder over the year following the procedure. seems to be a common complaint from Dr N patients. Dr C patients don\'t experience this as much. Makes me wonder is she using a different material.

I have not felt any changes over the 4-5 years since I started (DrN) I also watched here open the metacrill box, and save the batch numbers in my papers..

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1308041310

Having read the log of \'FatMike\' I more determine than ever to having PMMA removed. Unfortunately, I not yet find a Dr to do this.
I keep looking, I email few mentioned here. I let you all know when I have success.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1308058900

60-70ml or cc?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308114406

Hi,

I find of this video, is Removal of the PMMA from the Scrotum. Is new video. Not remove from penis unfortunately. But still if of some informative.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308114660

I don\'t think that is PMMA. It was done by Surgical Life Enhancement and whilst they claim to use their own brand of PMMA (and inject ridiculous amounts of it at once), Dr C told me he doesn\'t think it\'s PMMA.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308114729

The above should be a stark warning to those posters who keep complaining about the amount injected in one session. They usually mention how much better value SLE is. The reality is you have to take a conservative approach. I remember when PMMA was first discussed on this forum, we followed the blog of a Brazilian guy, called Fred and his Dr would only inject around 10cc\'s per round.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308117828

You have discussed this video with the Dr C, Hoddle10?

If not PMMA, then what is? Is Silicone?

They severe neurovascular bundle when install PMMA. Is not right, all are cowboys, not real surgeons. We do such stupid things.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308118848

No, I haven\'t discussed the video with Dr C. I haven\'t spoken with Luis in a long time. But during one of my procedures with him he told about cases where patients who had been to SLE and been injected with large volumes of what they were told was PMMA, but when he examined them, he didn\'t think it was PMMA. SLE use a brand of what they claim to be PMMA, which is called Evelo. It\'s their own brand and god knows what is really in it. They will inject 80cc at one time! This is why they are the only company who we have banned discussing on here.

You can tell the guy in the video is an SLE patient due to the combination of lig cutting through a scrotal incision and such a large injection of filler. They are the only people in the world who offer this \"package.\" They should be avoided at all costs.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 6 days ago #1308278705

I saw this which might have some useful information www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/12/bo...f-nationwide-problem

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 day ago #1308326457

IMO forget surgery...why don\'t you just go to Dr. C. in Mexico and have him fill in the empty areas with a micro cannula? The biggest (and only significant) issue that I see is that huge drop off in Girth at the base when Erect. Dr C. could fill that in no problem. You have no idea the potential, almost probable can of worms you\'re opening up with considering surgical Removal, especially when you don\'t have anything wrong except aesthetics at the base.Sure, maybe its a little hard and lumpy in some places, but dicks are hard and lumpy. Flaccid I see no issue at all - all of our dicks look like that now

This! I can\'t express how much I\'m opposed to the idea of invasive surgery. I\'m in the camp of just fixing the aesthetics and dealing with the size rather than have a doctor who may or may not be able to successfully remove the PMMA with no side effects.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 hours ago #1308334620

Four days ago I have my PMMA out in full.

All is of well. I in recovery now and is healing very well. I relieved to have out, very stress, but I am firstly relieved all is well!

Please pm me for the details if you need. I happy to talk.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 2 hours ago #1308334858

Four days ago I have my PMMA out in full.

All is of well. I in recovery now and is healing very well. I relieved to have out, very stress, but I am firstly relieved all is well!

I still have night erections, because they hurt! So this is of god sign.

Please pm me for the details if you need. I happy to talk.

Wow congratulations I know how badly you wanted it out, please keep us updated, I hope your recovery goes well.