PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME!

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307796711

I had a Removal of a graft (not the same thing but similar - a lot of mass that was taken out and my Dick looks 100% normal now but it looked like a mess at first.) The one with me in it is more recent but still a year old - the coloring has gone 90% back to normal now. The point is you are not doomed to an irregular Dick and I lost no length. In fact, I went to a massage parlor a week or so ago and the guy kept playing with my Dick and telling me how big it was. The 2nd time I went my eyes were closed and I could feel him start to blow me. After when I was standing up he asked if he could take a picture of it so I said sure. Then he held his phone to the side and put my Dick in his mouth and took another pic and sent it to someone. If you look at the first pic you would never think it would look normal again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307799218

Hear me out. I\'d plan to focus on Revision instead of Removal. Do your research and ask around, you\'ll find some qualified practitioners (consider traveling as a serious option). I don\'t mean to dismiss or downplay your situation, but at your age (very young) I\'d caution making any hasty decisions and plan things step-by-step. What you\'re dealing with is not what I consider a major complication.

Tap the brakes, remember that your situation isn\'t a dire one, and plan a course of action that focuses on aesthetics.

I agree with this 100%

Consider traveling and finding a doctor who can fix the aesthetics. Strongly consider visiting Dr. C.

In my opinion surgery should always be the last option.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307802216

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I had a Removal of a graft (not the same thing but similar - a lot of mass that was taken out and my Dick looks 100% normal now but it looked like a mess at first.) The one with me in it is more recent but still a year old - the coloring has gone 90% back to normal now. The point is you are not doomed to an irregular Dick and I lost no length. In fact, I went to a massage parlor a week or so ago and the guy kept playing with my Dick and telling me how big it was. The 2nd time I went my eyes were closed and I could feel him start to blow me. After when I was standing up he asked if he could take a picture of it so I said sure. Then he held his phone to the side and put my Dick in his mouth and took another pic and sent it to someone. If you look at the first pic you would never think it would look normal again.

Hey .. So u r gay .. me too .. can u text me .. i cant see the pictures that u send me .. im trying to send u message.. but i cant .. i dont know why ..

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307802568

Hi. There's one surgeon in the UK I know who has done similar. I saw it on a tv show which you might be able to find on YouTube. Here's a link to a newspaper story of it
it won't let me copy a link. If you google 'vik Vijh penis' you should find it.
Message me direct if you're struggling to find it

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307807672

Here\'s the link www.irishmirror.ie/lifestyle/health/plas...or-stories-i-5529050
It\'s not PMMA but the doctor does do correction type surgeries on reality tv and seems to be good. If I got mine removed I think I\'d go to him.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307807840

Your Cock looks really good. As a gay man I\'d be very happy to see that

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307822824

As Hoddle said degloving i.e. cut around like a circumcision, peeling the skin back and then cutting away all of the PMMA, rolling the skin back and closing up so the scar is like a circ. Not possible to guarantee will be perfectly smooth and natural texture. Should not need skin grafts. Dr Gary Alter seems to be the best known for this surgery - www.altermd.com

But as Skeptical said - OK there are hard lumps and the shape is not right. But careful addition to the base of the shaft to make more balanced and just accepting yourself as you are might be a step forward. There may be a segment of the Gay community who think your dick is kinky and awesome if you are proud and confident. But maybe easier to say than do.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307835463

Omg, how long ago was your last session.
And please list your procedures and about how much ml was put in, at least i would be interested in that,
Thanks for sharing

I remember one guy once posting about letting PMMA be removed. It\'s not so easy i think. So, search this board like a mofo, cause if there is some report on the internet, it should be here.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307854258

Hello all,

I been having pmma injected also, also with Dr Nemackova of the Prague. My result not too good, shape is very poor, so going to have removed I think. I am sorry you also suffer with this. I find with research this linking.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Suc...ne-in-Brazil-6362145

This is about complete removal without complications of PMMA from penis. Is like Darkstaff, no problems. This has given me of hope. I hope you too.
We do very stupid thing to ourselves. I learn my lesson. Never modify body again! But must stay positive to get better. I am sorry my English is poor. Not pretty but understand well enough.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307855080

Hello all,

I been having pmma injected also, also with Dr Nemackova of the Prague. My result not too good, shape is very poor, so going to have removed I think. I am sorry you also suffer with this. I find with research this linking.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Suc...ne-in-Brazil-6362145

This is about complete removal without complications of PMMA from penis. Is like Darkstaff, no problems. This has given me of hope. I hope you too.
We do very stupid thing to ourselves. I learn my lesson. Never modify body again! But must stay positive to get better. I am sorry my English is poor. Not pretty but understand well enough.

Hi pmmallad, I\'m sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you think you could give us some more details or even post some photos. Lot\'s of guys are interested in these procedures, so it\'s important to know as much as possible when someone isn\'t happy with their result, so others don\'t make the mistake in the future.

I think it\'s getting to the point now, where we might have to start actively advising people against going to see Dr N. She just seems to have too many poor results compared to other Dr\'s and given her procedure is permanent, the risk is too great in my opinion.

I\'m assuming you aren\'t circumcised, had 30% PMMA and over 20 cc injected. Could you confirm if this is true or not?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307855103

Your Cock looks really good. As a gay man I\'d be very happy to see that

I\'ve touched it!

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307856160

Hi Hoddle10,

I receive PMMA in 2016. I have 50mls total, 3 session. Is 30% metacrill.

I not post photo, sorry, because is so bad. It look one of worst here and I worry people I know see. Once online, forever online.
All people call me out is obvious very. First round bad, I go back twice to try help, but just worse each time.

I said Nemckova am very disappoint. She say is okay look, but is not. She say, \'not her problem\'. She not care. Is my own fault, was very stupid, I see now. Is my fault.
Now I just want out, I not like my size, but was better than this. I think of death but not want to, am 22. So looking for Removal.
I thank you for care, and asking.

*eemiliyan, I message you, if check message please. Thank you

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307856773

I\'ve touched it!

Hahaha! ?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307865158

Hi pmmallad, I\'m sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you think you could give us some more details or even post some photos. Lot\'s of guys are interested in these procedures, so it\'s important to know as much as possible when someone isn\'t happy with their result, so others don\'t make the mistake in the future.

I think it\'s getting to the point now, where we might have to start actively advising people against going to see Dr N. She just seems to have too many poor results compared to other Dr\'s and given her procedure is permanent, the risk is too great in my opinion.

I\'m assuming you aren\'t Circumcised, had 30% PMMA and over 20 cc injected. Could you confirm if this is true or not?

I think we\'re back to the time when there were no PMMA options for Europeans. \"Dr\" N is not a legit option anymore after a lot of bad results. As for a new Italian doc, I don\'t know. Honestly I don\'t trust him anymore. We have only 2 of his patients for a half year period and moreover this Italian doc don\'t even know what type of product he is injecting. Isn\'t this is a red flag?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 3 weeks ago #1307905851

Pmmlad I sent you a message with my WhatsApp number. If you want to reach out feel free to use it. I was as depressed as you once but there is always a solution and it is amazing how the body goes toward normal in the healing process. Best