PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME!

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307779395

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i made my PMMA with Doctor Nemechkova in Prague .. and i lost the count of ml that i put .. first time was i think is around 60 or 70 ml .. i put so much,because all the times the PMMA was disappearing and there was like holes .. and if i do sex .. people's can feel that i have empty place .. now .. some parts of my PMMA feel like rock.. hard .. and it looks unnatural.. i feel so shy and worried .. people to not understand i have it done .. i want to remove it .. but im scared from scars ..i was wonder if there is a way some doctor to open it from skin below my penis's head and cut all the PMMA and then later .. the scar to look like from Circumcision ? Is it possible to be removed like this.. i want to remove it .. its too big right now .. i think before it was looking more natural but now .. its tragic .. and also im gay.. gays are fucking sluts .. they are dying for dicks and they made me so insecure about my Dick .. i was with depression all the time .. i had really hard time .. Some parts of the material are hard .. some are soft .. i don't understand why ..it looks so bad .. Let me know what do u think guys .. i really dont know what to do ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307780003

Wait what? 60-70 ml first round? Dr. N refuse to do more then 15 to everyone else?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307780319

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Wait what? 60-70 ml first round? Dr. N refuse to do more then 15 to everyone else?

No is not my first .. its like 6 .. i lost the count.. can u see the pictures? And can someone tell me what i can do .. i feel so depressed and ... i dont know what to do

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307787345

Putting 30% PMMA in such large quantities into loose skin as asking for problems in my opinion.

The procedure you are describing is known as being \"degloved.\" The surgeon makes a Circumcision incision and peels back the skin and then cuts the tissue out. This is usually possible for filler complications but not always. But even then you run the risk of internal scarring that can cause further deformity.

Corrective surgery should be a last resort, but in my opinion, I think in your case it\'s the only realistic option. Can you say what part of the world you live in, so I can recommend some surgeons?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307788228

When did you get this done. Has it got worse with time? Have you tried DMSO?

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307788276

I agree with Hoddle advice. This seems a case where you\'d need some surgery Removal.
Can I ask you the timeline of your procedures and when it got so bad? Can\'t wrap my head around how a Dr. could do that and don\'t say stop instead.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307788997

Removing the PMMA from what I understand sounds very invasive.

Like someone mentioned before have you tried DMSO? Have you thought about going to another doctor like Dr C to have more PMMA added to correct the imperfections.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307789737

I know I might be a minority here but I don\'t think it looks that bad. Granted the proportions aren\'t ideal, and any harder areas I feel can be corrected with time & Revision, you still ultimately have a thick unit.

Hear me out. I\'d plan to focus on Revision instead of Removal. Do your research and ask around, you\'ll find some qualified practitioners (consider traveling as a serious option). I don\'t mean to dismiss or downplay your situation, but at your age (very young) I\'d caution making any hasty decisions and plan things step-by-step. What you\'re dealing with is not what I consider a major complication.

Tap the brakes, remember that your situation isn\'t a dire one, and plan a course of action that focuses on aesthetics.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307792269

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Putting 30% PMMA in such large quantities into loose skin as asking for problems in my opinion.

The procedure you are describing is known as being \"degloved.\" The surgeon makes a Circumcision incision and peels back the skin and then cuts the tissue out. This is usually possible for filler complications but not always. But even then you run the risk of internal scarring that can cause further deformity.

Corrective surgery should be a last resort, but in my opinion, I think in your case it\'s the only realistic option. Can you say what part of the world you live in, so I can recommend some surgeons?

Europe .. yea i have too much material .. i talk with one Urologist in Mosow ,he said he can remove it and after that he said he can transplant skin from my other parts of my body to my Dick .. i really dont know what to do

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307792284

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

When did you get this done. Has it got worse with time? Have you tried DMSO?

I read somewhere that DMSO is helping,but when u stop using it .. the hard parts are coming back ..

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307792295

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I agree with Hoddle advice. This seems a case where you\'d need some surgery Removal.
Can I ask you the timeline of your procedures and when it got so bad? Can\'t wrap my head around how a Dr. could do that and don\'t say stop instead.

First 3 times .. 2017 .. but the material was dissapearing and i had to go again and put more and more and again .. and now its too much .. it looks not summetrical .. and i had hard things inside

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307792632

Europe .. yea i have too much material .. i talk with one Urologist in Mosow ,he said he can remove it and after that he said he can transplant skin from my other parts of my body to my Dick .. i really dont know what to do

Most Urologist in Western Europe will be able to 'deglove' the penis which involves peeling back the penile skin removing the PMMA, then reattaching the skin, no skin graft needed.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307794133

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Most Urologist in Western Europe will be able to 'deglove' the penis which involves peeling back the penile skin removing the PMMA, then reattaching the skin, no skin graft needed.

Hi .. do u think if i remove the PMMA im going to lose length as well .. im so scared about it .. i just have too much material .. i want to remove like 30 ml from it .. and make it symmetrical

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307795658

It's possible to lose length during the Removal but most people who do regain it quite easily through stretching.
The only person on here who had a partial Removal of PMMA was Restoration and it was a complete disaster, your only real option is to have it all removed.
Darkstaff had a full Removal but he was still thicker afterwards than he was prior to having PMMA.

Thinking of removing PMMA. HELP ME! 5 years 1 month ago #1307795923

I really can\'t see DMSO helping too much that to be honest. For me surgery should always be the last resort, but I just can\'t see how else you can correct that.

I\'d be tempted to inject BPC 157 to see if it has any effect, but it probably wont do anything.

I\'d email Suks Minhas or David Ralph (both in London). They are both experienced reconstructive urologists.