PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716436

Hey everyone, new here, entrepreneurial guy. Hope everyone is doing well and, at the very least, receives this message.

I was ready to purchase the item online and have tried to call and the employees failed to pick up the phone for the device. I was willing to pay upwards of $10,000.00, however after reading everyone’s comments it appears this grossly exceeds that price, you have to go to a doctor, nurse, and you rent it out?

Based on all the foregoing, I’ll have to pass if it true. Sharing penile equipment that is potentially biohazardious with other men’s semen on it, is not good.

Moreso, the website is terribly archaic which looks horrendous for sales or any form of a sales funnel. I’m a marketing guy, I’m easy to sell, but with the website having no information, the price being $20,000, it would make more sense to have a lower tier product, middle and this being the upper tier product - for a business to succeed, from someone who has grown millionaire dollar businesses, I’m not sure who made the website and the lack of information.

Lastly, the price. I’m not fond of a rental equipment with a subpar website, employees who don’t pick up the phone, for a product that exceeds $20,000 wherein I’d have to swipe my Amex.

The site has no credibility. I see no difference between using Phallosan Forte, LeLuv, BathMate with an adjusted or custom vibrating Cock ring using the above in intervals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716440

Sorry, i am curious about the vibrating cock ring.. combined with pumpin? - is this a thing? I am curious
Also your thoughts/experiences with Phallosan, LeLuv, Bathmate
Could you write a small post in the pumping thread? phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exerci...thread.html?start=30 ?
Would be very much appreciated!

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 5 days ago #1308716474

PhallusWarrior wrote: Hey everyone, new here, entrepreneurial guy. Hope everyone is doing well and, at the very least, receives this message.

I was ready to purchase the item online and have tried to call and the employees failed to pick up the phone for the device. I was willing to pay upwards of $10,000.00, however after reading everyone’s comments it appears this grossly exceeds that price, you have to go to a doctor, nurse, and you rent it out?

Based on all the foregoing, I’ll have to pass if it true. Sharing penile equipment that is potentially biohazardious with other men’s semen on it, is not good.

Moreso, the website is terribly archaic which looks horrendous for sales or any form of a sales funnel. I’m a marketing guy, I’m easy to sell, but with the website having no information, the price being $20,000, it would make more sense to have a lower tier product, middle and this being the upper tier product - for a business to succeed, from someone who has grown millionaire dollar businesses, I’m not sure who made the website and the lack of information.

Lastly, the price. I’m not fond of a rental equipment with a subpar website, employees who don’t pick up the phone, for a product that exceeds $20,000 wherein I’d have to swipe my Amex.

The site has no credibility. I see no difference between using Phallosan Forte, LeLuv, BathMate with an adjusted or custom vibrating Cock ring using the above in intervals.

While I'm awaiting responses to the questions (which should be arriving very soon), I still see no indication this is rental equipment; can anyone explain why or how they've confirmed this? I was never told as much nor can I find any info on the website saying as much.

My contention is that the burden of proof is on PhalBack, but if it it works as intended, even 75% of the goal for 75% (or more) of its users, I'd say that's a resounding success given the inconsistencies typically associated with manual PE exercises.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 5 days ago #1308716486

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
I did a bit of research about Phalback. There wasn't much beyond the website until I found a thread on the biohacker forum. The owner responded to a bunch of questions since also is now a sponsor for that forum. He never directly answered the part about it being a rental but apparently one of the members had gotten more info. Supposedly there is also a $10k deposit required that is returned when the equipment is returned. And yes 20k for the use of the equipment, only available through a handful of MD offices currently.
He currently isn't using this with anyone with filler in place, mentioning one client that had his dissolved 1st.
His explanation of the equipment does seem to put on the high tech side of things... real-time remore monitoring of the system, measuring devices, use of multiple cylinders over the course of the 90 days. But like PLong, no before and after pictures available. Although he does claim to offer a refund if the goals aren't met and the client was compliant with the program.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 5 days ago #1308716487

ou812 wrote: I did a bit of research about Phalback. There wasn't much beyond the website until I found a thread on the biohacker forum. The owner responded to a bunch of questions since also is now a sponsor for that forum. He never directly answered the part about it being a rental but apparently one of the members had gotten more info. Supposedly there is also a $10k deposit required that is returned when the equipment is returned. And yes 20k for the use of the equipment, only available through a handful of MD offices currently.
He currently isn't using this with anyone with filler in place, mentioning one client that had his dissolved 1st.
His explanation of the equipment does seem to put on the high tech side of things... real-time remore monitoring of the system, measuring devices, use of multiple cylinders over the course of the 90 days. But like PLong, no before and after pictures available. Although he does claim to offer a refund if the goals aren't met and the client was compliant with the program.

I'm surprised this is rental at all, but if he's willing to reimburse/refund for those who fall (significantly) short of the gains promised, I suppose that's a fair trade off. Hm, hoping I'll get my answers too, but I'm not doubting he's Sponsored at BioHacker, or at the very least, an Advertiser like he is here (which is distinct from being a full-fledged Sponsor).

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716750

If the measurement progress is taken while you are in the tube, then this system can easily be gamed by increasing the pump pressure gradually until the last day of the program.

For example if I pump at 5hg for 15 minutes, and pump for 10hg for even just 5 minutes, my length will be measurably longer at the higher pressure.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716764

Boinkerz wrote: If the measurement progress is taken while you are in the tube, then this system can easily be gamed by increasing the pump pressure gradually until the last day of the program.

For example if I pump at 5hg for 15 minutes, and pump for 10hg for even just 5 minutes, my length will be measurably longer at the higher pressure.

Sure, I suppose there are ways to manipulate results of a study, but it's a heck of a gamble in the long run to commit to such a custom engineered device in which you don't even see the full profit margin on. Remember, these are prescribed out of Doctor's Offices, who also make their own margin; in addition, its custom parts are likely not purchased in high enough bulk to cut on prices, due to its current demand (it's relatively new, expensive, and I haven't seen it spoken about on native PE exercise sites yet) + the possibility that these devices are refurbished for future use (which also implies low volume production and in turn, parts and manufacturing remaining expensive).

If patients are seeing little-to-no-results, these Doctors will discontinue the device, reviews will be scathing, and potential legal repercussions might be enacted by some Doctors based on a sharp contrast between study results & patient results (because remember, unlike P-Long and other routines, this one has a Digital Monitor that can assess whether or not you've stuck to the program as intended). In conjunction for what appears to be a thought out and carefully designed & engineered product, I just don't see the benefits of gaming the study, but for impartiality's sake, I'll also concede that I don't know how rigorous the study is in terms of whether or not it has the qualifications of a Medical Journal publication, much less any validity at all. A lot of this is at face value, but said-face value is a consideration for those who want nothing to do with needles and scalpels but have seen little in the way of PE exercising. As for cost, yes it is expensive for something that has yet to provide us visual proof, but if it works as intended for the vast majority of its participants, its mode of vacuum pulsing will deserve a more analytical & scientific review.

People who will acquire the device will be performing this as prescribed. We just have to hope that those who do try it submit a substantive, authentic progress report... as a matter of fact, we just got our first started up here --> https://phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exercise-equipment/10155859-i-purchased-phalback.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716779

Ill pay 20k if your results are there im hoping you get your moneys worth girthseeker

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 week 5 days ago #1308716829

Can you post the biohacker forum link so I can join?
Thanks

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 week 5 days ago #1308716830

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
I don't want to break any rules here so I won't post a link but just do a Google search for biohacker and Phalback.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 week 5 days ago #1308716835

I sent you a PM

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 week 4 days ago #1308716855

thebiohacker.com/forums/threads/penis-gr...ker-sponsor.3262544/

By Jeff Lewis, President, RP Therapies.

It finally happened. Penis growth has been automated. It had to happen eventually. There are too many techniques that seem to work. Some seem to work almost always, while some seem to work almost never.

The physiology of penile growth is not a mystery. It requires tension in the right place. And the right type of tension. Then healing takes place which adds tissue. If this can be repeated day after day, the growth men are looking for can become reality. Repeat over and over until the penis of your dreams is right there between your legs.

If it was that easy to do, we’d all be sporting the penis of our dreams. And we’d have had it years ago. We know it’s not that easy. In fact, it’s very difficult. But that is going to change.

It’s a new day. Four years ago, I invented a new process. The motivation was for automating the rehabilitation of my penis after prostate cancer surgery. It was a situation where money was no object and any technology needed was made available, along with a wide range of scientific and engineering input. The cost is now in the millions of dollars. That’s just what it takes to do something this difficult.

While the focus was originally on restoring lost length, the process took my original penis size from 5.5 inches BPEL to over 8.3 inches stretched length (7.3-inch BPEL) in less than five months. You read that right. I had a streak of gaining an eighth of an inch per week for 14 weeks straight. Not being familiar with PE, I had no idea how amazing that was at the time.

How solid is the proof? One part of automation today is precise measurement. Exactly how much larger is a penis today than yesterday? To answer that question, proximity sensors are used to measure penis length down to one hundredth of an inch. That technology alone took months to make work with something as uncooperative as a penis. But it works. With that level of precision, the tiny amounts of growth can be documented. I read about men who quit their PE efforts when they could not see any progress and they decided it was not working.

Starting in 2022 we began trials with other men. All were adding over an inch in less than two months. The data is collected to our cloud servers real-time. One of our Progress Reports is shown below.

So how do I get started? At the moment, you can’t. We’d love to start you tomorrow, but this is very new. It’s not ready for the mass market. Availability is limited to a handful of men each month. We do not have the client capacity for a mass market. Each client is a project to us. We only support our clients through clinics who have been trained by us. This is not mail-order. It would be nice if we didn't need an active connection with our clients, but what we do is too involved to have our clients do it on their own. Even with a partner clinic we still get involved.

What’s the catch? We are in the Penuma price range, or above. It’s expensive to do what we do.

Between hardware costs, manufacturing, management, training, licensing, the creation of a set of upsizing penis chambers, clinicians, supplies, and everything else, this will probably be the most expensive option. That includes surgery and fillers.

All of the clinical time, technology, management, and logistics are never going to be cheap. In fact, the cost of the parts alone has increased over $2200 in the last two years. The pump that meets our requirements is priced over $300. This is a very technical machine. Vacuum transmitters are $150 each with 0.75% accuracy, and for safety reasons we run a backup and compare the two.

It's not a ship-and-forget service. It’s not the next penis pump in a box.

You can think of us as the male version of the mommy makeover. I don't believe many women think they can buy that flat tummy and those high, round breasts without writing a substantial check. Amazon doesn’t sell a complete do-it-yourself mommy-makeover for $399.

So how does it work? The process itself is classic tissue growth. Stimulate and induce. Which is not to say it's either easy or fast. Our goal is an increase of 0.02 inches per day. And if we weren't digitally capturing the data precisely, we'd never know how long our clients’ penises are. And we'd have no way of knowing when something needed to be adjusted. That’s all I’m willing to share about how it works.

How well does it work? This is a chart on my monitor right now. Measurements go up and down, but the trend is clear. The periodic drops occurred when we moved him to a larger penis chamber which causes a temporary setback in length and some irregular lengths as the penis conforms to the new contour.

Progress Report.png

As mentioned earlier, we capture length electronically. Among everything else we do, that is a game changer. We are measuring organic tissue, so the measurements change with physiological conditions such as temperature, hydration, and muscular tension. Our setup directs leg separation because rotation of the hip joint can cause BPEL to move about a tenth of an inch. I haven't seen anyone else discuss this as a variable to remove in determining BPEL.

What about girth? We often add proportionately more girth than length. By progressing our clients through a series of increasingly larger contouring penis chambers, we increase girth. Most clients add between 0.8 inches and 1.2 inches of girth. We use a separate process for increasing girth which happens simultaneously with increasing length. Excess girth is the number one reason men have stopped therapy early; their partners say enough is enough. Enormous girth sounds good at first, and maybe men read about it on Reddit, but beyond a certain fit snugness during intercourse, it can go from pleasure to pain for your partner. Our most popular girth is 5.5 to 5.8 inches. 6.6 inches is common. We don’t judge.

What if it doesn’t work? One day a client will come to us with a penis made of iron and we will be unable to make much progress. It's only fair that we refund the portion of their money that we didn't deliver in penis growth. Let's find a plastic surgeon willing to make that commitment. I’ve been in business for decades. You back up what you are selling.

How much work is this? It is a daily commitment of 30 minutes at home. That sounds like a lot until it is compared to the other options outside of injections and surgery. The protocol is twice a day for 90 days. The good part is that each session is less than 15 minutes. Enjoy your coffee. Have a whiskey. It’s over before you know it. 90 days seems like a long time, but clients who started 90 days ago are concluding their therapy right now.

Another thing we do that is out of the reach of most therapies is that we track compliance. How many times has someone complained they didn't get anything out of something like dieting, all the while you are wondering if they put anything into it. I'll skip the explanation, but this is our compliance report. And yes, it's always up to the minute.
Compliance Report.png

We use this as the basis of our guarantee. Clients must have at least a “D” grade the first week, and a “C” grade thereafter, showing their adherence to the plan. We ask for two sessions per day but understand that's not always possible. They can miss three sessions in a week and still get a "C" grade.

I’ll add intensity to my manual methods and do just as good. The last thing I want to point out, lest someone try a brute force method to attain our results, is how gentle the process is. We gently stretch the penis before beginning, then carefully stretch for about 10 minutes. The chart below is a typical length progression during a session. The therapy period goes from point 1 through point 40. From about point 5 until the end we see an extremely slow progression. There is no jerking or yanking. We just slowly soften the resistance to get a little bit of gain, then stop the session.

For safety reasons, we enforce a 7-hour break between starting sessions. We don’t let anyone try to rush the process. Growth is tissue growth. That takes time.
Cycle Report.png

When will this be available? Except for a few hundred men, it’s going to take some time.

First, it’s not going to be available other than through clinics. The process is not simple. We are talking with additional clinics but it’s a commitment on their part to add this as a line of business.

Second, we are a startup with a very unique product. My goal is to take care of 3000 men per year. Yes, that's less than a drop in the bucket, but we have to start somewhere.

I don’t care – I want it now. Get in touch with us if you want it now. I can’t promise anything because of our limited number of partnering clinics. Our goal is not to frustrate our clients.

Cost is always relative to desire. I wrote the check for a mommy makeover and love the result every day of my life. If I still had my original penis size, I would write the check for this and love that result every day of my life. Our clients love their results every day of their lives now.

What does this change? Not much in the near term. We will not upset the market or hurt any of the current vendors with our small number of clients. For example, we will probably have many BathMate clients, but they already bought and tried BathMate before they got our service. I probably would have. Big Al’s visited, seen it in action, and consulted for us so he’s got the inside track with us, and has more perspective on how this might change PE. I recommend you hire him whatever method you pursue.

We are not going to challenge any of the conventional PE wisdom, even with data to the contrary. I’ve floated some contrary data and not found any interests with some of the gurus, blogs, and Reddit subgroups. There is a saying that the plural of anecdote is not data. I’ve never known that to be truer than with PE where enough anecdotes somehow become data.

What’s next?
We have worked with one penis containing filler.
After the filler was dissolved the results were amazing.
We are holding off on doing more of that work.
We have not worked with a penis in the four-inch range, so that’s coming.
We have not worked with a micro-penis, so that’s coming.
We have not worked with a penis prior to prosthetic surgery, so that’s coming.
Imagine committing to spending the rest of your life with a prosthetic five-inch erection.
Now imagine delaying the surgery to have a seven-inch erection for the rest of your life.
We have not worked with a Peyronie’s penis.
Our stretching and contouring process could be what they need.
It could add to a multimodal therapy.
We do not require a fulcrum to strain the tissue.
We have not studied the curvature of our clients’ penises prior and post therapy.
We have been told that our process did correct some curvature.
A proper study is needed to say anything definitive.
We are not looking for additional trial clients.

We are looking for additional clinics as clinical partners. Specifically, clinics already in the “penis” business. If that’s you then reach out.

We might partner with the right company who has a large footprint in the male enhancement business. If they are providing filler, then we might be a fit for their handful of walk-ins who are either not ready for injections or decide they are willing to pay our premium to get natural tissue growth for both length and girth.

In summary: We can grow your penis with your own tissue over 90 days without surgery or fillers. We increase flaccid and erect length without surgery or fillers.

I am retired from the medical software industry. Most of us have backgrounds in hospitals and medical clinics, medical software, and medical analysis. PE is new to us. We are finding our way.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 week 3 days ago #1308716898

By the way, here is the thread 'i just bought a phalback and i will report back':
phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exerci...halback.html?start=0

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 2 days 9 hours ago #1308717011

• Yup
  • Thank you received: 4
I saw a recent update on the jelqforyou subreddit yesterday that linked to a blog post the user is keeping updated on it. For all I know its the same user here you referencing, Dream. I don't know though.

The post is quite interesting with some data and a video showing a complete session of the Phalback. He claims around a half inch increase in a week. Not sure how to respond to that if I am being honest. Doesn't seem possible on the surface based on the PE community's knowledge.

ChadThunderDownUnder - Phalback Post - Day 6

Is it ok that I link to that here @Skeptical_One ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Last edit: by Yup.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 2 days 8 hours ago #1308717012

Thanks for the link!

Fantastic information. His Videos are great.
Seems like machine does something like eg 17seconds pressure on, then release for 3seconds.
Also interesting that you put soft penis in.
chadthunderpeen.wordpress.com/

I have to say i started thinking this is a scam and now begin to get excited and thought 'perhaps i will buy this in the next 3 years when i have more cash
(And i even had weird thought 'oh no, now everybody will have a big dick' :))

I now seriously have question if this 'works' for people with pmma. I 'guess' yes.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream