PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716344

This takes pumping to a new level. Engineered with industry grade materials in additional to digital components, it's the biggest leap in PE Devices I've seen in some time

It's meant to be both therapeutic and for enlargement. Some Doctors are now offering it, and it can be a compliment or substitute to whatever PE exercise protocol you're employing for gains.

www.phalback.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716351

Wonder what makes this better than other pumps

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716354

Dream wrote: Wonder what makes this better than other pumps

From what attracted me to bring this onboard (not as a Sponsor, but as an Advertiser for transparency's sake) is:
  • Design of the pump itself. It seems built like it was going to be showcased on Shark Tank (but would never have airtime given the premise of the device), as well as their lap design (how was this not thought before?) where the pump can rest on both legs rather than be hand held.
  • The prescribed routine seems rather reasonable in terms of intensity & time, making it more practical for most men.
  • Digital software and tablet that not only lets you see all the essential metrics visually, but can be uploaded to PhalBack's database if one chooses to (to help fine-tine protocols).
  • Industry grade materials (durable) and portable (which also implies concealable), clearly the invention of a talented Engineer who genuinely believes in the product.

Any uploads to the PhalBack's system will be as anonymous as the the device itself, since only Doctors prescribe/sell it, not the PhalBack company itself, from my understanding.

The test of time will demonstrate whether this is legit, but I couldn't help but be taken aback by the involvement & development of what I consider the most sophisticated non-injectable or surgical means of enlargement since I've seen since the introduction of electronic vacuum Penis Pump many years ago.

I'd recommend watching all the videos found on their site in the link above to get a better picture of what's being introduced. Yes, it is an electronic vacuum pump, but it seems extremely tailored to a specific protocol that is both therapeutic and augmentative on paper.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716355

Interesting

Funnily enough after 5min of searching i still failed to find any picture of the product on the website

Last edit: by Dream.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716366

Financially, it's out of reach for most men. Period. However, if you add up all the expense of HA over a 10 year period...it's really not. And to not have to have a needle in your Dick, another plus. I own a business and in my opinion, to get the most exposure and actual sales for this product...you need to sell a product that is affordable and work off volume. I realize the expense they probably have just getting this up and running but I just don't think it's gonna go anywhere at that price. I think hundreds will buy it at its current price and if they slash the price, thousands if not millions would buy it! The more sales you make, the more word of mouth travels and the more exposure your product gets. Just my opinion.
The P-Long procedure is getting similar results for a small fraction of the price and they aren't even using PRF....just PRP. I think they would see better results in less time. Another opinion. (I was actually going to do the PRF shot using the P-Long program and log my results on here starting next week...until this came out. Now my mind is racing lol)
Even though it so expensive, I may buy it and I'll keep everyone posted in here on my results...
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouPelli52565

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716367

This website gives me no fucking info
No price info - how much is it!?
Not a single product picture anywhere to be found
No quick bullet points telling me how this is different than the 50usd electric pump i already have

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716368

I saved a pic of my email they sent me. Very pricey!!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716369

Dream wrote: Interesting

Funnily enough after 5min of searching i still failed to find any picture of the product on the website

The first video on their front page ( https://www.phalback.com/ ) shows the device at around the 2:45 marker.

Also the drop-back image found on this page --> https://www.phalback.com/our-story
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716370

$20k?! And if you don't get your growth target of at least an Inch they will refund the full amount? What about after the 90 days, can it be returned and refunded like $19k which would make it reasonable ?

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716371

I asked if you could buy a 7 week program and then after seeing results maybe purchase more and he said no. You have to buy a 90 day program. An Inch in length and Girth is significant and a game changer but like I said...it's not affordable to most. 20k for permanent results is cheaper than filler though in the long run...

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716372

Dream wrote: This website gives me no fucking info
No price info - how much is it!?
Not a single product picture anywhere to be found
No quick bullet points telling me how this is different than the 50usd electric pump i already have

I mentioned in my pervious reply about seeing the actual device, but I agree the site can definitely use more details. I think the idea is for people to reach out to a Provider to get further details, but I will talk with Jeff and his team about not having to jump through hoops to get essential information. I think if we can offer constructive advice, anybody who wishes to see success in their business will have open ears.

They are relatively new but they are seemingly convinced about the gains (probably why graphs/data are the most abundant form of info on their site), time will tell for those who try it.

By the way, PhalBack are not Sponsors. They are Advertisers, which means they are simply advertising a product or service that may be of interest to my readership, and the device itself has not been endorsed by the PhalloBoards as one that is guaranteed or proven in any way. Instead, it is an innovative device prescribed by physicians that is non-surgical, so it is within the scope of the PhalloBoards to be featured, and my hope is that it does work for those who try it. It also seems relatively safe all things considered.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716373

Noxcuse wrote: $20k?! And if you don't get your growth target of at least an inch they will refund the full amount? What about after the 90 days, can it be returned and refunded like $19k which would make it reasonable ?

I agree, it is pricey. That said, it is an innovative alternative nonetheless. I think I concur with the earlier statement(s) by girthseeker98, they ought to find a way to bring down costs, or maybe offer financing, or installments, or something to alleviate such an upfront cost. When I look at the device, it looks industry-grade, highly custom designed, and has digital & electronic components (from the video I mentioned above). This makes me wonder if sourcing the actual parts & materials is what is driving up the cost, because it is a BIG suitcase to carry around.

Since they are NOT Sponsors, their vetting was limited to:: (1) is the product or service within the scope of the forum and; (2) is it relatively or seemingly safe?

@girthseeker98 if you do buy it, it would definitely bring to light the context of the pricing and legitimacy to their claims.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716374

I think i am one of the few cracy people who would buy this thing - for 3000usd. Not for 20k.

At first glance they offer:
- pump made to your custom size (LA pump also offers this, well you choose out of many sizes i think)
- automatic electric pumping (my 50usd electric pump offers that too)
- A thing that measures maximum penis length in a tube and documents it. Didn't see anything about Girth-measurement in the video, don't think it's happening
(my 50usd Penis Pump also has measurement on the glass where you can see the measurement
- I guess the thing automatically holds the penis at a certain pressure that the manufacturer seems best
- I think it's a pump that is 1.5x better than my 50usd pump, while being 400x the price
And after 90 days i cannot even keep it

Imo basically they over-promise results, like eg Bathmate does. I mean, they got a study done, to confirm it more. (Well, i guess they did it themselves. There are all kinds of studies. There was one study with big vitamin doses which somehow promised cracy gains, of course the study was bogus. Studies that are made or even just paid by the manufacturer are often dismissed by scientists till they are replicated by a neutral party - that's how i understood it, i am an amateur).
Commercial like '90 day program, or stop before when penis is big enough'
I think some people gain a lot, most not so, i 1inch Girth is something that is considered 'extremely good result' over years in the penis enlargement community.

I mean yea, the dream 'have a bigger penis', there is a small subset of people who would pay a lot for that (i paid more than 20k in total; also eg bought a sw device for 2.5k) and basically you are selling a dream, so i guess it's good strategy to go for a combo of rich and 'not being in the community and 'just wanting the best'

Last edit: by Dream.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716375

Noxcuse wrote: $20k?! And if you don't get your growth target of at least an Inch they will refund the full amount? What about after the 90 days, can it be returned and refunded like $19k which would make it reasonable ?

I'm surprised Clinics, Doctors, and even PE Devices like this one don't use percentages instead? A one Inch gain on a 5inch man is a different story than a 1inch gain on an 8inch man. The same goes for Girth: Going from 4 to 5 inches in circumference is a different ballpark then going from 7 to 8 inches in circumference. Well I know the reason why, because we have it so stuck in our heads that is "all about the inches, and something like a 15% or 25% gain isn't as enticing.

Nevertheless, I would also like to know if there is any degree of guarantee, or at least a "minimum achievable size" within those 90 days; I'll collect these questions and send it their way.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716376

I'm gonna wait and see. It's a new product and I'm very "SKEPTICAL" LOL of new products that haven't been time tested. At 20k though, I just don't see them taking off like they would at a much lower cost that the average guy can buy.

If I do purchase it, I will definitely keep everybody posted. Again, 20k for permanent gains is pennies really IF that is indeed realistic!

What would be awesome...is that they would get like 10 of us on here to demo it at a discount and record our growth on here. That would give them some street credit to buying a very expensive product then for the rest of society. Put your money where your mouth is....like P-Long did.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream