• Page:

TOPIC: Anybody pump here?

Anybody pump here? 1 week 2 days ago #1308699600

• Phrogfixer
  • Phrogfixer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, Everyone. I recently purchased the bathemate pump. It's pumping that works with the water. Does anybody here pump? If so, for how long and what kind of results did you gain in your given timeframe? How often did you pump and for how many minutes at a time? Any pros and cons to pumping? Did any of you get the PMMA after pumping for months or years? Any useful information would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 40 yrs old so I can only expect the gains, if any, to take a bit longer at this late in life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Phrogfixer.

Anybody pump here? 1 week 2 days ago #1308699602

Some have reported using a pump before and/or after PMMA, with varying results (some advised against it while others considered it remotely beneficial). I don't believe there is any intrinsic risk pumping with PMMA, and the only dangers are over-pumping (which you're probably already aware of).

Not everyone who has experience with PMMA & pumping login daily, so I'd definitely recommend looking around, especially over at the old PhalloBoards: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com . Using search terms like pump, pumping, bathmate, etc might help.

Good luck!

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Anybody pump here? 5 days 11 hours ago #1308699692

• Phrogfixer
  • Phrogfixer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Ok, thanks. What about just pumping? Does anybody ever get any gains from it? How long did it take before seeing results? Any pros and cons besides over-pumping?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10briceb