PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anybody pump here? (Photos Inside)

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700816

Phrogfixer wrote: Wow, great info. Thank you. The only thing that I've noticed using the bathmate pump is at my skin has stretched a bit. It looks like I'm partially uncircumcised. Curious to know if this is normal or if I'm doing it wrong.

yup very normal goes away in a few hours or less nothing to worry bout. one time i pumped so hard cause i have a modified version with a vaccum vin it gave me a huge bubble that when i popped it there was alot of blood

i havent overpumped since

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700817

Pumping is a great way to track your growth - with one of the marked tubes. Over time, you can watch your Dick creep up in length, or you can laterally by getting bigger tubes. Hanging and pumping are a great routine for length.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700834

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
A lot of guys say this !

Crazy that Avanti Derma recommends pumping after a session

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700835

• Phrogfixer
  • Phrogfixer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
A session of?

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700841

• PmmaFan
@Phrogfixer

Session of Pmma

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700842

I do not care what the docs say, I would NOT pump after getting injections . You WILL distort the product or re-phrased: you will run a VERY high chance of fucking up your injections. I asked Dr Carney directly about this and he did not support this idea at the time.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700854

• Phrogfixer
What I read was light pumping after injections. Just so the filler can work in every area and to help smooth it out. I agree, it doesn't sound like I'd go all out on the pumping. If anything, I was thinking 5 minutes or so but at no more than 30% to 50% of the normal pump force.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700858

• PmmaFan
@Texas

What do others say to Texas comment ?

I mean... every guy gets the recommendation from avanti derma to pump after 10 days.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700872

lets be clear. after 10 days the product is set. so other than pain or discomfort, its up to the user.

If i was not specific for you here in this post, I have been in my other posts; do not pump, or hang, or distort the product or your penis shaft in any way while the injections are fresh and not "set". I think each doctor on here will agree with that.
after the set up period that your doctor says is appropriate for you and the product you got, go for it.

I have been very big on pumping and Hanging in all my posts. but only after the product is set up.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701284

Long time pumper.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701285

• Phrogfixer
Any permanent gains? How many years pumping? I've been pumping for a year now and my Dick is starting to look like it's uncircumcised. I'm get extra skin stretched over the head/ gland.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701288

I lightly pumped after one session and not immediately after the other. I'd argue the changes and results from light pressure pumping for 5-10 minutes a go is minimal, negative or positive. I'm not sure if I'd want to do it with a volume filler like HA at all.

That said... Can regular pumping over time help allow a little more space for a session of PMMA or Ellanse? I kind of doubt it but I am a bit curious. I'd bet there's no real definitive answer though.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701289

• Phrogfixer
That's a great point. Can pumping allow you to stretch a bit more to add an extra CC or two for maximum gains? What I do know is that I've been pumping for a year now and my skin is stretched a bit. I'm Circumcised and that extra skin is now looking like I'm also getting a bit of a hood covering my head. I think a lot of pumping over a few months could give you room to add a bit more PMMA or filler of choosing. Is like to know if anybody pumped for a while before going to get an implant. Is like to know if he felt he was able to get more CCs added as a result of stretching.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701290

@Phrogfixer

Your question is not totally worded correctly in my opinion; In that anyone that has not had a filler will not know if they can get extra CC's or not because of their PE efforts. Second, different doctors have different protocols for how many CCs they put into some based on the material their using and the size of he patient.

A better question might be: Has anyone with filler been able to continue to stretch and grow and have any of those that have continued to do so gone back for more filler ? The answers will be limited as there are a lot of people who stop there PE efforts after the filler. Not a lot of people on this board are hardcore PE'rs . In a short answer, I went back for a third round because i had what I felt was a little bit of new growth stretch, and room within my glans size to get a little more.
Now, I continue to do my PE very diligently and will continue to do so until I have an excuse to go back and get a little more.

Lastly, the doctors that I have spoken to directly and continue to speak to all agree that any PE work you can put in before a procedure will only help your goals .

PS: if your pumping is producing skin that overlaps your glans then you are most likely using a tube that i to large for your size - thereby putting attention/force on your lateral growth ( girth ).

Anybody pump here? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701291

• Phrogfixer
Lateral is exactly what I want. I'm trying to go lateral so that I have enough stretch before I get the filler of my choice (still haven't decided which one). What I was saying was, does pumping help to get enough stretched skin to squeeze in a bit more filler on the first session than what a doctor normally would?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream